2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

LOL you guys won today so you can talk all the !%%# you want I guess. You earned it but I really hope your just busting our balls and don't seriouslybelieve half the BS your spewing today.

uhhhh.... 5 goals against you in 1 half. Thats embarrassing, no matter what. Im really hyped about the 12th though, that should show us what the USA team isreally made of....and congrats to Mexico..they deserve it.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

why dudes sounding so salty tho? No se enojen el que se enejo pierde
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For a game they're saying meant nothing they're sounding REAL SALTY. "I put that on my mom"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

LOL you guys won today so you can talk all the !%%# you want I guess. You earned it but I really hope your just busting our balls and don't seriously believe half the BS your spewing today.
cosign.

enjoy your moment, we'll talk again next month. Hopefully you guys are eating crow at that point.

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Speaking of golden era, CruzAzul9 did you watch Gio's brother Jonathan debut with Barca's first team? He's going to be a baller..

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Nope haven't had a chance to watch since I'm still anti-Barca after the Champions League semis against Chelsea[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)], but Gio has come out and said a few times that Jona is more talented than he is. This dude plays as right mid or attacking mid? Would be interesting to have him in the future along with Guardado on the left[/color]
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
After the 12th Mexico is the last thing I'm worrying about as a US fan. Honestly I feel superior to yal and I put that on my mom.
grin.gif

1248648484-1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU acting like you won the world cup. Its the Gold cup carnal, No el campeonato mundial. Relax. I see how much it means for you to win the goldcup?? or wait a minute I think the reason for your happiness is that you beat a USA team after 10 years. Must feel good huh??? Yeah well don't get toohappy, the 12th is getting here fast. We shall see how happy your going to be after we take one in tu casa
wink.gif
* Bonus If we win and somehow you suckas have to play repechaje or quizas notmake the WC. Wow that would bring a smile to my face
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For a game they're saying meant nothing they're sounding REAL SALTY. "I put that on my mom"
roll.gif
Salty??? No one is salty. I said congrats on the win earlier So did Luis and Everyone else. The problem is that all TRICOLOR fans don't knowhow to show class in win or losses.

Kickboxer Aguierre or street fighter Vidrio know what I mean
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Speaking of golden era, CruzAzul9 did you watch Gio's brother Jonathan debut with Barca's first team? He's going to be a baller..

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Nope haven't had a chance to watch since I'm still anti-Barca after the Champions League semis against Chelsea[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)], but Gio has come out and said a few times that Jona is more talented than he is. This dude plays as right mid or attacking mid? Would be interesting to have him in the future along with Guardado on the left[/color]
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
After the 12th Mexico is the last thing I'm worrying about as a US fan. Honestly I feel superior to yal and I put that on my mom.
grin.gif

1248648484-1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU acting like you won the world cup. Its the Gold cup carnal, No el campeonato mundial. Relax. I see how much it means for you to win the gold cup?? or wait a minute I think the reason for your happiness is that you beat a USA team after 10 years. Must feel good huh??? Yeah well don't get too happy, the 12th is getting here fast. We shall see how happy your going to be after we take one in tu casa
wink.gif
* Bonus If we win and somehow you suckas have to play repechaje or quizas not make the WC. Wow that would bring a smile to my face
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How is it that fans of a team that gets their ##% whooped twice and miraculously advances out the group stage, gets past a Spain team that beatthemselves by having the worst defensive game in years , and then go onto the final only to choke, have so much confidence?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
LOL no one's salty. I'm literally laughing at yal for how happy yal seem to be. Act like you've been there before.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

1248648484-1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU acting like you won the world cup. Its the Gold cup carnal, No el campeonato mundial. Relax. I see how much it means for you to win the gold cup?? or wait a minute I think the reason for your happiness is that you beat a USA team after 10 years. Must feel good huh??? Yeah well don't get too happy, the 12th is getting here fast. We shall see how happy your going to be after we take one in tu casa
wink.gif
* Bonus If we win and somehow you suckas have to play repechaje or quizas not make the WC. Wow that would bring a smile to my face
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How is it that fans of a team that gets their ##% whooped twice and miraculously advances out the group stage, gets past a Spain team that beat themselves by having the worst defensive game in years , and then go onto the final only to choke, have so much confidence?
laugh.gif
The same way a Mexican team beats a bunch of MLS scrubs and all of a sudden they're on top of the world
roll.gif

Spain beating themselves against us > Mexico beating MLS scrubs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
LOL no one's salty. I'm literally laughing at yal for how happy yal seem to be. Act like you've been there before.

roll.gif
Act like we've been here before? Oh we have..We have more gold cupsand we actually win confederation cups..

and since when is trash talking "classless"? like I said, SALTY...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Act like we've been here before? Oh we have..We have more gold cups and we actually win confederation cups..

pimp.gif
LOL yal celebrating like you ain't ever been here before. It's the Gold Cup (that doesn't qualify you to the Confed).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Act like we've been here before? Oh we have..We have more gold cups and we actually win confederation cups..

pimp.gif
LOL yal celebrating like you ain't ever been here before. It's the Gold Cup man.
Come talk to me when you guys win some silverware and not choke in the finals
laugh.gif
..and since I know you guys LOVE to bring up the the past..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
LOL yal celebrating like you ain't ever been here before. It's the Gold Cup man.
laugh.gif
So now WE love to talk bout the past?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pero arriba la seleccion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
So now WE love to talk bout the past?
roll.gif

roll.gif
like I said, come talk to me when you guys win somesilverware and not choke in the finals..or beat us on Mexican soil...

roll.gif

salty...
roll.gif

eyes.gif
we've been decent at soccer for like 10 years.... you guys aresupposed to be better than us, yet...
nerd.gif

oh that's right.. you beat our C team and now you act like you're running @%!% again.. even though you'll be lucky to qualify for the world cupthis year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

come talk to me when you seal up that world cup bid.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

eyes.gif
we've been decent at soccer for like 10 years.... you guys are supposed to be better than us, yet...
nerd.gif

oh that's right.. you beat our C team and now you act like you're running @%!% again.. even though you'll be lucky to qualify for the world cup this year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Again with the "c team" excuse give it up... Ilove how you talk about sealing a world cup bid as if you guys already did.
laugh.gif
I'm not worried about qualifying one bit. You see, you guys have played 4 home games, and we've played 4 away games and yet we're only 4points behind you guys. Not only that, you guys have looked HORRIBLE in your away games and have your two toughest away games ahead of you (San Pedro Sula andMexico City). Add the fact that we're basically unbeatable en el Azteca and I LOVE our chances. Like I said, when you get to the WC try to get out thegroup stage this time, and don't bet on doing it by getting your %$*** whooped again twice.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

eyes.gif
we've been decent at soccer for like 10 years.... you guys are supposed to be better than us, yet...
nerd.gif

oh that's right.. you beat our C team and now you act like you're running @%!% again.. even though you'll be lucky to qualify for the world cup this year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Again with the "c team" excuse give it up... I love how you talk about sealing a world cup bid as if you guys already did.
laugh.gif
I'm not worried about qualifying one bit. You see, you guys have played 4 home games, and we've played 4 away games and yet we're only 4 points behind you guys. Not only that, you guys have looked HORRIBLE in your away games and have your two toughest away games ahead of you (San Pedro Sula and Mexico City). Add the fact that we're basically unbeatable en el Azteca and I LOVE our chances. Like I said, when you get to the WC try to get out the group stage this time, and don't bet on doing it by getting your %$*** whooped again twice.
roll.gif

So we look horrible on the road yet you haven't got 1 measly point on the road?
roll.gif

You guys barely beat TnT at home in the mighty Azteca
laugh.gif
. Seriously son,no one in CONCACAF fears you any more. Get over it.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

1248648484-1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ YOU acting like you won the world cup. Its the Gold cup carnal, No el campeonato mundial. Relax. I see how much it means for you to win the gold cup?? or wait a minute I think the reason for your happiness is that you beat a USA team after 10 years. Must feel good huh???(*********) Yeah well don't get too happy, the 12th is getting here fast. We shall see how happy your going to be after we take one in tu casa
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Whoah, you acting like I'm a Central American who has justbeaten Mexico[/color]
grin.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Mexico just won a tournament what am I suppose to do? Be sad? Notcelebrate?[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]and about the quoted: (*******) = On U.S soil... there you guys go again actinglike we have 10 years without beating you guys at all[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]For people who say they arent salty... you sure seem like it with all thereplies.[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Don't know why commentators said they were playing for cup #5, this makes 8for Mexico.[/color] 1965[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)],[/color] 1971[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)],[/color] 1977[sup]a[›][/sup][color= rgb(0, 153, 255)],[/color] 1993[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)][sup]a[›][/sup][/color][color= rgb(0, 153, 255)],[/color] 1996[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)],[/color] 1998[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)],[/color] 2003[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)],[/color] 2009

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

lol thats what I'm sayin..straight salt..especially the twins socluis90 and KRISPACINLA.. The highlight of U.S. soccer was getting smashed twice, gettinglucky, and choking..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk the highligh of us soccer was knocking your punk !!$%* outa the 02 world cup and seein all my homies dad's break their tv's and call offwork the next day. I will never forget that.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk the highligh of us soccer was knocking your punk !!$%* outa the 02 world cup and seein all my homies dad's break their tv's and call off work the next day. I will never forget that.
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Awesome!! and you guys ended up winning the World Cup, right? We have memorieswhere we win cups[/color]
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk the highligh of us soccer was knocking your punk !!$%* outa the 02 world cup and seein all my homies dad's break their tv's and call off work the next day. I will never forget that.
roll.gif

roll.gif
like I said, bringing up the past..salty much? you're so superior to us right? so why is beating us the highlight of U.S. soccer? lol pathetic..

^ You have no idea what you are talking about saying that confed cup was worthless for the US
Your mexican bias is laughable

US lost the two first games of the confederations cup.
They were awful and made stupid decisions that cost them (red cards)
Also, it must take some time to adjust coming straight from concacrap

US makes adjustments by placing Davies as a starter, joining Gooch and Demerit in the middle.
Then they smash a more than quality Egypt 3-0 (of course you don't mention this win)

and then beat the best team in the world 2-0 in a Knockout game
Something 35 teams before them couldn't do
(I guess those other teams were not lucky enough)

Then they choke in the Final against brasil who had previously beaten them.
However, US was able to show they could score and with more experience and a deeper bench (they were missing Bradley), could in the future win these type ofgames.
They did not go out and lay a egg like the other US team did today.

The thing US needs to work on now is going on the road and winning in hostile environments.
They will have their chance to do this against Mexico in Azteca

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying in here

LMAO me too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Awesome!! and you guys ended up winning the World Cup, right? We have memories where we win cups[/color]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
1 Confed cup at home vs a Brazil team that wasn't at fullstrength? Other than that you're in the same $%*$ hole as us with one more prestigious Gold Cup title. LOL at "we win cups"

I still
roll.gif
at the reaction from all Mexicans that night were we sent youpacking. I didn't say it was US best soccer moment but sure as hell was mine
smile.gif
I know it still burns you guys deep down inside.

US soccer has only been competitive for about 10 years. Give us time. We have more $ and better athletes than Mexico would ever produce. Just takes time.We'll win a WC before anyone in Concacaf.

Back
Top Bottom