2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

pimp.gif
Ahh....SWEETwin...GRANDE Osael CLUTCH as ALWAYS...First time ES beats Costa Rica since 1997 ...and the thing is, we've beenplaying these Ticos tough in these qualifiers but they always have things go their way....nice to get this W...onto Columbus and Canada.......ARRIBA CON LASELECCION SALVADORENA BABY
pimp.gif

MOTM : Osael Romero and Julio Martinez

They can learn a lot from this though. There final passes were pretty bad today and there were plenty of giveaways in the midfield.

Totally correct ^ but I'll say it again, CR beats us playing Ugly as well and this time I don't give a crap how ugly and erratic we were as long as webeat these guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Totally correct ^ but I'll say it again, CR beats us playing Ugly as well and this time I don't give a crap how ugly and erratic we were as long as we beat these guys
laugh.gif

haha true. CR always win some bull *#$+ games. Good win tho.

Salvi had a good win even if they were giving the ball away alot in midfield but we got the win...they jus gotta focus and give eachother short passes causeobviously they aint that tall to be playing the high ball passes....

AHRRIBA LA SELECTA!!!

starts in 30 minutes^^^

Starting lineup for USA per ESPN

-----------Ching------------Adu----------------------

Evans-----Cronin--------Clark-------------Holden

Pearce ----Conrad---- Heaps --------Cherundolo

------------------------Robles----------------------

I might have positions off though as I don't know all these players too well

socluis90 those positions look about right, only thing is cherundolo and pearce are probably switched

Freddy in the lineup
pimp.gif
...im interested to see Robles in goal too

Originally Posted by elevenairs

socluis90 those positions look about right, only thing is cherundolo and pearce are probably switched

Freddy in the lineup
pimp.gif
...im interested to see Robles in goal too
You're right. Gota fix that. What do you know about Robles? I honestly don't know who he is just heard he was pretty good.

i dont know much about Robles either, never have seen him play...but the US has produced some world class keepers in the last decade, wondering if hes going tobe the next

Sorry but this is the line up

------------------Davies--------Adu------------------

--Rodgers-----Holden----Beckerman----Pause--

Pearce---Goodson---Marshall----Cherundolo

--------------------Perkins----------------------------

I might be wrong again as far as positioning haha but this is the official starting line up from ussoccer.com

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by socluis90

fox soccer channel and try atdhe.net

Honduras vs Haiti at 4PM
pimp.gif

Thank you for that link.
wow... double thanks man.

I'm a bit concerned though - i know i'm early to be on the channel for the game, but the one has the Haiti match on right now and it's only like 25minutes in.. think they're behind schedule or the game will just switch on when it's time?

Back
Top Bottom