2009 football/soccer summer transfer rumors

Trez wont be going to another team in Italy, last summer there were talk of him going to Barca, but this Zlatan thing kinda ended that.

IF he leaves, which i dont think he will, it would be a move back to France, Lyon specifically now that Benzema is gone. I wouldnt mind a Trez for Grosso swap.

with that said, i'd still rather Juve keep Trez and get rid of Amuari even though i know it wont happen. Trez and Iaquinta as the CFs, Del Piero andGiovinco as the SS is good for me.

The Spanish media is reporting that the deal which will send Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Barcelona in exchange for Samuel Eto'o, cash and Alexandre Hleb (loan)is imminent. Sport claims Eto'o has given Inter the "yes."

Originally Posted by xblaze23

The Spanish media is reporting that the deal which will send Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Barcelona in exchange for Samuel Eto'o, cash and Alexandre Hleb (loan) is imminent. Sport claims Eto'o has given Inter the "yes."

this tranfser season is amazing.cant wait for all league to star

i hope this trade between eto and zlatan ends sometimes next week so hopefully eto still makes the trip to the US with the team and I get to meet him lol, Ifound out where chelsea was a little to late today I only got to take picture with Ancelotti

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

If you're watching the game, I think this American announcer hates Ronaldinho haha.
If your talking about Lalas.. He gets on my nerves sometimes.. The things he says.. on some elitist +!@%.

Onyewu messed up tho...
laugh.gif
That was his first game with Milan though wasnt it?

Two3-
I'm 99.9% sure I talked to you for a quick sec during the Inter launch kit event. *#!+ the Nike promoters who lied to people and said we would meet theteam if we bought the new kit. Luckily, I got my money back.

Anyway....partly due to Two3's pics, my bro and I drove from SF to try to meet Inter. We managed to get tixs to the kit event, and my bro got one of theballs kicked into the stands (we're trying to find video footage to see if it was from quaresma or materazzi) at the end of the event.
Went to UCLA and got a few autos (muntari, cambiasso, quaresma, suazo). Met some dude who knew where the team was staying, and he was nice enough to drive usthere.
Sure enough, we saw the team bus....waited for a few hours, and got everyone we wanted
pimp.gif
except materazzi who was a straight $@$#!.

Here are some pics of my bro and I and of the event

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by rockforlight

In the second half of yesterdays game, Mourinho put in Ibrahimović. Am I trippin' by thinking this move says he's staying with Inter?

.............Yo, I PM'd you about this, but can you take the "TEAM AM FAM" out of your sig, I don't recall you being in the Team/Fam, Thank you.

Cris.

ROFL. Get out of here.

..............Just searchin' dude's reply's, he's claiming something he's not, that's the only reason I'm in here, other than,I'm out.

Cris.

internetz is serious bidnizz...

im trying to figure out where man city is gonna fit all these pieces on the field.

Wow Alyssa.. I dont like you anymore. If you wore red/black maybe we have a future together haha

did anyone else see charlize theron in the box during the inter/chelsea game? nice.

Originally Posted by zizou

did anyone else see charlize theron in the box during the inter/chelsea game? nice.
yep yep.
c125483b8880c514555ff7ae8a6c355c-getty-flb-us-eng-ita-chelsea-inter.jpg
080bd0663c8fbd2f6af0c61dcc7f8c8a-getty-flb-us-eng-ita-chelsea-inter.jpg
54f8f914b8a0eda3fe58915fd8d10cb1-getty-85826052vd025_chelsea_fc_v_.jpg
b5129b25ab9a57c360c4920809d47ce4-getty-85826052vd026_chelsea_fc_v_.jpg

Elsewhere... David Gill's a freakin giant.
capt.19f09ffcb0ed486a84dafe7698fe8099.south_korea_manchester_united_sel110.jpg

laugh.gif

^^is it going to be an even trade with eto'o and ibrahimovich?
never mind just read above....
bad move for eto'o good trade for ibrahimovic tho imo
if anything it should be an even trade, i dont see why hleb and eto'o = ibrahimovic

the whole deal is perplexing to me since we don't know the full details behind the scene.

we know pep wanted him out last summer but couldn't move him. i read somewhere that the two don't even talk anymore. so obviously, he wants him outagain. i think he's entering the last year of his contract so he's not worth as much as he was last summer (despite city's bid).

eto'o and zlatan are only 7 months apart anyways so age isn't an issue. they're both in the prime of their careers.

makes all the sense for inter. gets lots of cash, a world class strker that's still in his prime, and a creative midfielder.

all i can conclude is that pep really wants eto'o out.

^^ yea thats the only thing that makes sense. why do pep and eto'o not get along??? he performed so well for barca in the champions league.
this would at least be a better move for eto'o than moving to man city last year.... but seeing eto'o and tevez up top would've beenentertaining

i dunno.

it's no secret that eto'o has a reputation of having a big ego, being selfish, poor teammate, etc. but it seemed like he stayed quiet last year andchanged his reputation. but i don't really follow barca so i dunno what's going on behind the scenes.

but i'm glad he's going to inter instead of city.

Back
Top Bottom