2009 football/soccer summer transfer rumors

Ronaldo drew a penalty kick today and finished on his pk. Real still has some bad defensive lapses. Nonetheless, they move onto the next round of the peace upto face off against Juve.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Fabregas demand his way out next summer. Why rot on a team that wont be winning any trophies any time soon?

This is completely unrelated but I think that Ribery will be headlining the big names that will be moving next summer. I can see him as a replacement for Henryon Barcelona's left side.

laugh.gif
Zlatan is the greatest.

United's new away kit will be copped...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and yes,i would love to see Jose Mourinho succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United someday...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by tonton32

united with a 8-2 victory ftw, ok the team was garbage, but its preseason and all the goals were quality (even on the opposing side) im happy with giggys getting his first ever united hat-trick, owen netting 2 (making it his 3rd goal in 4 matches), and nani/anderson playing well. great way to end the asia tour
happy.gif
now bring on boca juniors!
would have rather seen them play river..would have been a better match. pls i dont like boca. boca is rubbish this year as well.

thats true, but still this tournament will help us get a better look at how the squad is. so far its half time and united are up 2 nil, anderson FINALLY getshis 1st and valencia scores on his debut
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if i am getting one, it'll be the home with owen 7 printing so i can rub it in the faces of my liverpool supporting friends.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is completely unrelated but I think that Ribery will be headlining the big names that will be moving next summer. I can see him as a replacement for Henry on Barcelona's left side.

Do you think that Henry will make a move to the M.L.S.?

Dunno how I feel about those new kits, it got like a Voltron look to it. I really liked Man U's white and blue kits last season.

But I just copped this. . .
10GERLIVASS0910.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dunno how I feel about those new kits, it got like a Voltron look to it. I really liked Man U's white and blue kits last season.

But I just copped this. . .
10GERLIVASS0910.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Going to get my hands on a Glenn Johnson away kit.

And Toure signs for Man City....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Best AIG kit...

prd_maxzoom_158287-648.jpg

With the UCL lettering
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Reports in Spain indicate that Xabi Alonso has submitted a transfer request. I'm pleased.
-http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=664121&sec=transfers&cc=5901

In addition, Marca reports Gabriel Heinze is on his way to Marseille! YES!. lol

Nice one Xabi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully the deal will finally get done.
Blaze...who's gonna be Real's starting back 4? Pepe and Ramos are a lock I'm assuming.

I'm watching Boca vs. AC Milan right now and was wondering why Milan doesn't have any sponsor logos on their shirt? Is it temporary or for the wholeseason?

Nice one Xabi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully the deal will finally get done.
Blaze...who's gonna be Real's starting back 4? Pepe and Ramos are a lock I'm assuming.

Pepe and Raul Albiol in centre, Ramos at RB. Left back remains a question, Marcelo and Drenthe have alternated during pre-season but Arbeloa has to be seenas an option to start there. Arbeloa's natural position is RB but hes very versatile so he could end being the starting left back.

Gomis + Lisandro Lopez in Fifa 10?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is completely unrelated but I think that Ribery will be headlining the big names that will be moving next summer. I can see him as a replacement for Henry on Barcelona's left side.

Do you think that Henry will make a move to the M.L.S.?

yes, i think he does eventually.

and i wouldn't be surprised to see iniesta move to the left wing and fabregas take his place in the center of the midfield.

So Xabi should join Madrid in the coming days.

Mascherano is trying to force a move to Barcelona.

Apparently Bayern Munich turned down a 80 million Euro offer from Real for Ribery. I'm not sure how credible this report is. Maybe they have an agreementin place that allows Ribery to join Real next summer.

There are rumors that Arsenal may sign Vieira on a free transfer. I dont think this is true however I'd welcome Vieira back to the club.

So Xabi should join Madrid in the coming days.

Mascherano is trying to force a move to Barcelona.

Apparently Bayern Munich turned down a 80 million Euro offer from Real for Ribery. I'm not sure how credible this report is. Maybe they have an agreementin place that allows Ribery to join Real next summer.

There are rumors that Arsenal may sign Vieira on a free transfer. I dont think this is true however I'd welcome Vieira back to the club.

Back
Top Bottom