2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

Hate all you want, but the 2009's are much more attractive then some of the crap that has been coming out lately from JB. It's clean and will one daybe a classic. Can't wait to ball in them!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking to trade for a pair of the black 2009's limited that just came out...DS size 13. Have the 6/17 (withCarmine's) pack DS size 13, Allstar XX3's DS size 13, Black V's DS size 13, etc. E-mail me at [email protected]12.co.us if you are interested!

nice try.....but i'll still pass....if i wanted strength shoes thats what i would go and cop....these r a disgrace to the jordan line...tinker just needsto take back over bcuz jordans have gone to $#^* without him....smh

i wasnt feeling them in dec..but i want to get a pair of white 09's.. they look comfortable i hope i can op on the 14th at the mall...

got mine in from shoe trends for 150 $ . kinda wanna send them back . shoe has nothing real special about it , looks like a new version of the xiv . put theshoes on and walked around , not very comfortable . no independant pods like the 23s . i think they just have zoom in the heel ( like your standard sb's )what a waist . cant even sell them for what i got them for . right on the box it says " THEY WILL NOT EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS " thats probably theyturest statement jb has ever made . sad but you realy can tell this has been an end of an eara . if your thinking about geting them DONT DO IT , save yourmoney . THESE SHOES ARENT WORTH IT .

bull3t wrote:
You know the love it or hate it part on the box...Do you think they put that on before or after all the hate it started to get?

That jumped out at me as well... strange that they put that on the box.

can't lie, these are looking pretty nice. they remind me of the XIV. i did NOT like them at 1st, but needless to say they grew on me. i'm sure ppl willcome around after a while. besides, there has only been one sig jordan that everyone liked off the break & that was the 23. i may pick these up on salelater down the road, but if not i won't lose any sleep.

CharmCityKid wrote:

besides, there has only been one sig jordan that everyone liked off the break & that was the 23.

roll.gif

How light are these shoes? Anyone got some numbers on that? Need better color ways. Anyone have thoughts about the Air Jordan 2010?

i have been into Jordan's from the beginning and its the same thing over and over when a new Jordan releases

the shoe is ugly , not for that price , they are cheap , they look like this shoe and that shoe , ill cop when they go on sale.

then the shoes come out and you then start hearing thing like they are starting to grow on me or i copped them for my collection.

the next thing you know the shoes come out in a hot colorway and everybody including the hater's are copping them and that's it til the next pair ofJordan's come out and the
process start's all over again

like i said ive seen it time and time again..............................................peace

Not me ^^^
indifferent.gif
, but i get what your sayin. Except the 22's, idont think anyone enjoyed those bastards even to this day and these have a 22 look so who knows.

Wouldn't pay retail for those. They grew on me. I would rock them, but I know after the first time wearing them, the creasing on the toe box is going tolook bad.

Wouldn't pay retail for those. They grew on me. I would rock them, but I know after the first time wearing them, the creasing on the toe box is going tolook bad.

Originally Posted by blco02

CharmCityKid wrote:

besides, there has only been one sig jordan that everyone liked off the break & that was the 23.

roll.gif

i'm not talking about the scanned photo, that obviously doesn't count caus ethat wasn't even close to being a real pic of the shoes. but when REALpics surfaced, was everyone not all over them?? EXACTLY!

Originally Posted by MH602

Not me ^^^
indifferent.gif
, but i get what your sayin. Except the 22's, i
dont think anyone enjoyed those bastards even to this day and these have a 22 look so who knows.

i liked the xx2's right off the break. i know i'm one of the few, but they are some of my favorite jays ever (1st 2 colorways ONLY!)

i think if they woulda came with colorways that weren't soooooo plain, they'd be better received. but i think they them plain on purpose so they couldlook "elegant."

Back
Top Bottom