2009. May be the best year for Jordan shoes?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by dtb00201

where did u get iv's, vi's, and iii's from

your going strictly off speculation and rumor

and the v's we are getting are both wack

so umm no 2009 wont even be better than 08
http://niketalk.com/topic/165016

that's where
wink.gif

once again......still speculation and rumor

and then again that's why i said may-be with a question mark....
smile.gif
Until all of those shoes are 100% confirmed, no one can say 2009 will be a special year for JB and the best. Plus we still have 2010 to go.
pimp.gif

And 2011 onwards.

alex2182 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jordan loved us was 2007 (GR aqua 8,playoff 8s,fire red 3s,black cat 3s, pure money 3's,all-black 5s,orange blaze 8s )(LR flip 3s,grey 3s,cdp 10/13,laser5s) when general releasing retros didn't sound like a foreign language,made up for the horrendous 22's,spizikes an up & coming thing for jordan& the old love new loves was $200

ya dig ima see wat came out 2001 other than that im ridin 0n '07

09 isn't even better then 08 as of right now, stayed tuned for the 25th Anniversary in 2010...the revolution will be televised!

As a matter of fact so far Nike Retro been bringing the heat in 09 with the Penny 2's, 3's, 1/2 Cents, Kevin Garnett's, Foamposities, BoJackson's, Agassi's Hybrids, Griffey's, AM95's

indifferent.gif
....u gotta save these statements for after the yr is over...I got hopes for next yr, but I have a feeling its gonna be a letdown

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by jaysnlean2

We will no if it's better in December

One month doesn't equate to a whole year and so far 2008 has this year beat.

i think hes saying the year hasnt ended yet and wait til december to find out
laugh.gif

jordan brand has fell off BIG time. it will never be the same. 90% of the jordans that came out over the past 3 years have been like a sick joke.

are you serious? we're almost in may and i have'nt copped
nothing yet, more like the worst year. the only shoes im looking forward to
so far are wht/red xii's and spacejams

thats intrestingi would have thought it would be horrible because the economy and next year seems like it will be bigger.

idk. so far i've only copped the hare 1's. there are a lot of shoes comin out that i plan on gettin. but i think jb will do it big for the 25thanniversary,... nom sayin

Back
Top Bottom