2009. May be the best year for Jordan shoes?

I usually don't make threads. But i am very curious to see what the community has to say.

2001 was the greatest year for retro releases. We've dreamed for another 2001 year, no doubt about that.
Quality wise was very appealing and the price was right! The releases were unbeatable

But......

Seeing how 2009 might turn out, it could smoke out 2001 releases. Our dreams might be coming to reality.
I mean we're getting XI, VI, IV, III, XII, V, I
pimp.gif

Of course material wise and the price tag won't compare to 2001, but we're getting classic shoes we've been fienin for and new colorways we'venever seen are not that bad

What is your input?

where did u get iv's, vi's, and iii's from

your going strictly off speculation and rumor

and the v's we are getting are both wack

so umm no 2009 wont even be better than 08

Originally Posted by east99

Seeing how 2009 might turn out

The key word id "Might"
wink.gif
- if we do get all the sneakers as suggested, it might a great year. Of course - without regard to the quality issues,price hike, package deals, etc.

i didnt know Vis and IVs were confirmed for this year
what colorways?
and yes 09 is looking great but just think about next year
25th aniv

yea...dont think we can really say if '09 is going to be better than ANY year. just have to wait till dec to really answer this. cant just go off rumors

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

yea...dont think we can really say if '09 is going to be better than ANY year. just have to wait till dec to really answer this. cant just go off rumors
exactly. most of the talk of this year's releases are rumor as of now. the last 4 months havent given us anything to get excited about ceptthe max oranges and hares (that's if you even care for those.) other than that its been a dud. as for the V's, the patents are bleh and the fire andice or watever the hell its called are a 7 out of 10 at best. even the nubuck XII's arent looking so great IMO. if indeed some III's drop, cement IV,SJ's, concords etc then this year will blow 01 out the water (in the sense of releases not quality or price.) until we see all of this is def gonna dropall we can do is sit here with our fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

http://niketalk.com/topic/165016

that's where
wink.gif

once again......still speculation and rumor

and then again that's why i said may-be with a question mark....
smile.gif

This topic relates to a lot of "ifs", "mights" andrumors. With that said, it COULD compete with '01 (condoningprice/quality). But promises have to be kept and rumors have to turn out to be true, and honestly I don't really see either happening.

The quality will never be the same so your argument that 2009 will be a good year is false. Once Nike returns to OG quality will I think about buying Jordans.

IMO quality is extremely important...

so even if all the rumored shoes release, 2009 still won't be as special as 2001 or 2000...

it's like comparing the CDP IV to the 99 IV...

u shud make this year on 12/13/09, lmao...
yr topic is just like talking about hows the style trend of flying cars goes~

http://niketalk.com/topic/165016

that's where
wink.gif

once again......still speculation and rumor

and then again that's why i said may-be with a question mark....
smile.gif
Until all of those shoes are 100% confirmed, no one can say 2009 will be a special year for JB and the best. Plus we still have 2010 to go.
pimp.gif

6s were supposed to drop in february, the 5s are weak, the last i heard the 4s weren't dropping, and the 3s have the possibility of being pl just likethose horrible 5s. its gonna take more than those 12s to make this year anywhere close to 2001, not to mention the poor quality.

Back
Top Bottom