2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ahem...

Can someone shring this down to avy size for me? JPZ? pls?

laugh.gif

There you go....now we can't even see what's in the gif
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I had a fantasy draft last night and I felt so dirty drafting Rodgers and Jennings. Is Greg gonna be ok with that concussion? You know how the league definitely takes that a lot more seriously now than before.

he should be, he was running around the sidelines during the game

Originally Posted by JPZx

Ahem...

Can someone shring this down to avy size for me? JPZ? pls?

laugh.gif

There you go....now we can't even see what's in the gif
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Funny... file size didnt change.
frown.gif

That would look hot tho right?

fraij i'll try to do it for you later.

Do you just want it resized...no name or border or anything?

mmmm White border... "Fraij" in the bottom right
pimp.gif

Thanks JPZ
smokin.gif

Man with this thread and a packers season thread thats staying afloat and all the game threads from this year, I better make sure i have a backup account causeill be posting A LOT.

General gets no play from me between sept-feb
laugh.gif
Not to mention the fact that i have NFL Sunday Ticket this year
sick.gif

NFC North: Most intriguing conference in the NFL.

With that being said . . . can someone at least pretend to be a Lions fan to round this thread out?

mmmm White border... "Fraij" in the bottom right
pimp.gif

Thanks JPZ
smokin.gif

Man with this thread and a packers season thread thats staying afloat and all the game threads from this year, I better make sure i have a backup account cause ill be posting A LOT.

General gets no play from me between sept-feb
laugh.gif
Not to mention the fact that i have NFL Sunday Ticket this year
sick.gif
To watch your favorite team the Vikings right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Boy, this thread got to 3 pages quickly
pimp.gif

I will definitely enjoy watching all the teams (sans Lions) in the NFC North. Some very nasty teams. Very few teams want it with any of the big 3.
The storyline is just great this year. The QB drama alone is more than the league has seen in decades. If ever.
I will be watching all Bears, Packers and Vikes games.
Prediction follows
1: Bears
2: vikings
3: Packers
5: Detroit.

Good luck to everyone, GOBEARS!!!!!

Aight...

Roscoe P Wallace, YoungCFromThaD, and Mateen Cleaves (maybe) are Lions fans. Although, it's hard to know what MC isthinking because his Guerrila Warfare-esque.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Aight...

Roscoe P Wallace, YoungCFromThaD, and Mateen Cleaves (maybe) are Lions fans. Although, it's hard to know what MC is thinking because his Guerrila Warfare-esque.
laugh.gif
Did they confess?

yo real talk jpz this thread was a great idea and you made it into a great thread with how you started it out so i def want to give you yo props for that.

iight with that out the way can

can we plz get some bears icons

and i think its safe to say that our O will be fine as a bears fine ive watched 2 games were our wr's looked great
not that hard when cutler is putting it on the numbers at the end of the day it only supports wat i been saying

QB make the WR point blank at this level everybody can catch but every QB cant put it on the money

The Vikings are the only team we need to worry about, but i still think we have the best odds to win the division.

Im so ready for the Packers to beat down the Bears on Sunday Night.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yo real talk jpz this thread was a great idea and you made it into a great thread with how you started it out so i def want to give you yo props for that.
Word. Great start to the thread. That's probably the only thing Vikings-related I'll give props to in here.

yep good looks on the thread JP, but back to business...

BEARS ARE TAKIN THIS DIVISION WITH AN 11-5 RECORD....BANK ON IT.
pimp.gif

^
pimp.gif

the Lions have some decent and some very good players but at the end of the day they are still the Lions... but i'll still cross my fingers and hope for awinning season
smile.gif

LETS GO LIONS!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom