2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by truthmain

With all this offense talk, this division will be won by the defense. IMO, Vikings have the best defense in the division, followed by the Pack, big gap, Bears, gap, Lions.

I'm with you on the defense. I heard Raji's really been tearing @#%% up for that Pack defense, but the Vikings have the best D-line in all of football...be quiet Giants fans.

But when healthy, that Bears defense is Top 5. Should be fun to watch, I'll go out on a limb and say the Packers win the division. I don't trust Farve's decision making anymore.
I know it's only preseason, but that transition to the 3-4 for the Pack is lookin' pretty smooth.

As far as the Bears, I just don't see it anymore. 5-6 years ago they had a Top-5 defense, and I think that's the only reason anyone now stillassociates them with defense. They've been terrible, injuries or not.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

As far as I'm concerned....this is a Packers/Vikings thread only.

Bears/Lions fans...kick rocks.
wink.gif
Howd yall finish last year? Oh yeah 3rd...

and what did you do this summer? Oh yeah nothing

smh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^tryna see Stafford in there fam....Dante is looking good (ll) in this preseason, tryna see our future get started. Some of the throws he's able to make, jesus christ. He's high risk high reward, but I'll live with it....

Damn, The Bears are looking GOOD right now tho. I had GB being the best team in the division, but I dunno right now....between the North & East alone, the NFC is $#+#@$% stacked this year....
Ez that boy ain't ready yet. Don't get me wrong, He been playing his $+% off this pre-season, but I think Daunte give us the best chanceto win now. I actually like Stanton over Stafford on some real _ %%*$....I might be biased tho since I been watching that boy play since he was at State.

Originally Posted by JPZx

First of all....it's SO hard to understand you dude, how in the hell did you graduate from high school english (if you did)? You can't even put together a freaking sentence
laugh.gif

You do know that we won the division ourselves with the made FG by Longwell to end the WK17 game, right? You didn't hand us it with the "embarrassing" loss to the Texans....the team that you're criticizing highly in the other thread. All we had to do was win the Week 17 game .vs. NYG....and we did.
yea thats my bad.....im adhd and sometimes(a lot)i type as things come to my head and i be all over the place.
laugh.gif
but as far as this and school, two different things i can careless about how itype and what it appear to seem like on NT or on the internet period for that matter.

but thanks for pointing out something that has been brought to my attention countless times
laugh.gif

yes i do know that and you do know that i didnt say anything about that right, i said you barely won the div which is the truth isnt it?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ lions fans layin lower then ants

im hoping that briggs hit #4 and end his life..............matter fact it dont even have to be briggs anybody from the bears will do just fine
happy.gif

Can we leave that up to Nick Barnett
happy.gif
its only right for him to do it orany packer for that matter.
Its just that Barnett said to the media straight up he was gonna do it.

And
laugh.gif
at some of you guys thinking the Packers dont have a chance atwinning the Division...when they have the best chance.
roll.gif
even more that its bears fans when they behind the Packers and theVikings

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ lions fans layin lower then ants

im hoping that briggs hit #4 and end his life..............matter fact it dont even have to be briggs anybody from the bears will do just fine
happy.gif

Can we leave that up to Nick Barnett
happy.gif
its only right for him to do it or any packer for that matter.
Its just that Barnett said to the media straight up he was gonna do it.

And
laugh.gif
at some of you guys thinking the Packers dont have a chance at winning the Division...when they have the best chance.
roll.gif
even more that its bears fans when they behind the Packers and the Vikings
?
you dudes finished behind the bears and vikings what you talking about with that clean 6-10
laugh.gif

^ Did you watch the Packers/Cardinals preseason game from a few days ago though? They looked for real man.....honestly. Like a whole different squad than lastyear.

from an unbiased view, the Packers are legit this year. I might even go Bears = Pack > Vikes. Brett Farve is still a wildcard. You know what youre gettingout of Rogers and Cutler. Rogers will be in consideration for 3rd best QB in the league after this season, bet it.

Ez that boy ain't ready yet. Don't get me wrong, He been playing his $+% off this pre-season, but I think Daunte give us the best chance to win now.
I understand and agree with this statement....right now, Daunte definitely gives us the best chance to win right now.

But win what? 5-7 games? You see how stacked the North is right now?

Like YoungC said, let that man take his rookie bumps, if he has "it", he'll come into next season with that all important year under him, readyto make the leap w/ a stronger team.

The Lions are really a very good QB (which we potentially have) and 1 or 2 playmakers in the secondary away from being a good team. They're run in theupcoming decade will mirror the 90's....

Originally Posted by wismonty21

^ Did you watch the Packers/Cardinals preseason game from a few days ago though? They looked for real man.....honestly. Like a whole different squad than last year.
at the end of the day its preseason nobody is trying to show to much add that to the fact that there are subs being made trying to see what somepeople got.................yea it may look like a different squad but for the most part its not its the same guys that finished 6 -10 how do you go fromfinishing 3rd to being the best team in the div when you make no off season moves to get better and the 2 teams ahead of you made huge moves to improve thereteams..........answer you dont
laugh.gif

There is a very real chance that 3 teams could make it to the playoffs from the NFC North. I could see all 3 teams finish 9-7 or better. 11-5, 10-6,9-7 typefinishes or what have you. Lions with a 2-14 or 3-13. I just don't see more than one from the South (Atl or NO) or more than one from the West (ARI). NFCEast is a question mark to me. Giants are a mystery b/c they finished terrible last year w/o a big play threat and haven't exactly found one. I think theywill take a step back and not make it. Cowboys I say no and ********, well, they are the ********. Philly is a lock. I wouldn't be surprised with 3 teamsfrom the North.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

wink.gif

smh.gif

Bahaha.
laugh.gif

The sodium content in this dude's veins is at an all time high right now.

Who are you a fan of anyways? If you say anything other than the Vikings, your opinion is voided.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

url

>

Gift, Nowitness, Mez, or Kobe4MVP need to get that NFC East thread going sometime this week...

Anyways,

The Packers look real good this year. Aaron Rodgers is ready to take it up another notch and I wouldn't be surprised if they would make a lot of noise inthe NFC, which would be scary for my Eagles. I expect the same for Matt Forte for the Bears as well. I'll enjoy watching Brett succeed and make mistakesat the same time for the Vikes too, for entertainment purposes.
laugh.gif
Asfor the Lions, Stafford is having a solid preseason, and the Stafford to CJ duo will be fun to watch in the next few years.

^ Did you watch the Packers/Cardinals preseason game from a few days ago though? They looked for real man.....honestly. Like a whole different squad than last year.
That's because it was the third string playing.

wink.gif

smh.gif

Bahaha.
laugh.gif

The sodium content in this dude's veins is at an all time high right now.

Who are you a fan of anyways? If you say anything other than the Vikings, your opinion is voided.

indifferent.gif

You're a fool if you're counting the Bears out. Just cause you team doing good in preseason means NOTHING. Lions went 4-0 in the preseason lastyear...look how that turned out. It's a three way race.

The way I see it:
Vikes 12-4
Bears 11-5
Pack 10-6
Lions 3-13

wink.gif

smh.gif
WHAT?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JP, great job on the thread man..I can't wait til the 13th to start opening the cans of $#$ whoopings

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

laugh.gif
Think again little buddy. Rodgers and company (minus jennings) hung 31 pts on AZs FIRST team Defense, and GB D held the Cards first team O(minus boldin) to 10 pts and also caused 4 turnovers that resulted in 6 pts.

Know what youre talking about before yo utalk.

[AI] We talking about preseason here, not a real game, preseason. . .Preseason? [/AI]

And let me clear this up AGAIN.

NO ONE is talking about PREseason W's. I dont give a #@++ if GB is 0-4 in preseason. The FACT is that our 1st team Offense has been unstoppable against 1stteam D's and our Defense has played well in their own right.

What goes on after the STARTERS come out of the game is NOT a part of this argument. If you dont think you can look at a football team in the preseason and seeif they pass the eyeball test then you are an absolute fool.

^ I agree that the GB pass offense is looking sick. I knew Rodgers was going to be a great QB. He helped me win my league last year. I'm just not impressedby GB running back situation.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Maybe you should watch the game instead of commenting on it with zero knowledge of what actually happened.

Rodgers absolutely TOYED with the Cardinals FIRST-string defense. Go back....watch that game, tell me what you think. Rodgers literally targeted DRC and wentright at him and guess who came out on top every time....Rodgers. Yes, I realize that it's just the preseason, but is it not FIRST-string offense .vs.FIRST-string defense for most of the first half? And guess what...the score at the end of the first half: Packers 38, Cardinals 10.

so what did you guys do this off season that can compare to wat the bears did or even the vikings?

seem like that question keep getting passed over with start come backs

Back
Top Bottom