2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

I've said this the last 8 years in a row

But this is the year... we are winning the NFC North this year!! (Lions fan)

Oh wait... reality hit, we are finishing in last..

No but really I have some faith
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Aight...

Roscoe P Wallace, YoungCFromThaD, and Mateen Cleaves (maybe) are Lions fans. Although, it's hard to know what MC is thinking because his Guerrila Warfare-esque.
laugh.gif

-shabooyah
-eight2one

my fault, its cause he roots for for Michigan. Got confused.

Theres someone else thats a lions fan too, i only know him by his avy/sig though though..

^ Me
laugh.gif

i rarely post so no one knows me except for the only other Lions fan i know on here and his SN is "shoefreak14" (i think) not sure if thats his SNbut i believe its somethin like that

laugh.gif
@ lions fans layin lower then ants

im hoping that briggs hit #4 and end his life..............matter fact it dont even have to be briggs anybody from the bears will do just fine
happy.gif

Originally Posted by andysleon

^ Me
laugh.gif

i rarely post so no one knows me except for the only other Lions fan i know on here and his SN is "shoefreak14" (i think) not sure if thats his SN but i believe its somethin like that

If one of yall had avy of a tape deck flashing pastel colors then yeah.

^Damn, I knew you guys were looking forward to something for this season. But damn. Sorry guys. Damn shame yall have to bring up Culpepper in that manner. Damnshame.

^tryna see Stafford in there fam....Dante is looking good (ll) in this preseason, tryna see our future get started. Some of the throws he's able to make,jesus christ. He's high risk high reward, but I'll live with it....

Damn, The Bears are looking GOOD right now tho. I had GB being the best team in the division, but I dunno right now....between the North & East alone, theNFC is $#+#@$% stacked this year....

laugh.gif
at that thing....you can't expect much more from Sconnies though.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by JPZx

Aight...

Roscoe P Wallace, YoungCFromThaD, and Mateen Cleaves (maybe) are Lions fans. Although, it's hard to know what MC is thinking because his Guerrila Warfare-esque.
laugh.gif

-shabooyah
-eight2one
donotwant128607713714534015.jpg

Don't fret Lions fans, you guys will get a W this year
laugh.gif
. Defenselooks a lot better with Julian Peterson, Larry Foote, Phillip Buchanon, Anthony Henry, and Grady Jackson. And Calvin will definitely get his this season, withStafford or Culpepper.

As far as I'm concerned....this is a Packers/Vikings thread only.

Bears/Lions fans...kick rocks.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

As far as I'm concerned....this is a Packers/Vikings thread only.

Bears/Lions fans...kick rocks.
wink.gif
you know wats funny i feel this is a bears/vikings thread only and you and the lions need to kick rocks..........like yall did together towardsthe end of last season
wink.gif

I like that no matter "whose thread" this is, the Vikes are always included. Should tell you something.

Lions ..no where to go but up
pimp.gif
The only bad part is our team did actually get better but everybody in the division got a hell of a lot better as well. OurLB'S stay healthy and Gunther has the D flying around we could be ok.

EZ....Man they going to try to force Stafford in to early. He going to take some bumps this year tho..expect to see him week 3.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

I like that no matter "whose thread" this is, the Vikes are always included. Should tell you something.
dont tell me nothing yall got lucky last year we could win our last game yall wasnt running away with nothing only reason im giving yall anythingis cuz yall did win the div even if it was barely

First of all....it's SO hard to understand you dude, how in the hell did you graduate from high school english (if you did)? You can't even puttogether a freaking sentence
laugh.gif

You do know that we won the division ourselves with the made FG by Longwell to end the WK17 game, right? Youdidn't hand us it with the "embarrassing" loss to the Texans....the team that you're criticizing highly in the other thread. All we had to dowas win the Week 17 game .vs. NYG....and we did.

"I hate you, I hate you, and I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else, butyou."

Bear Down
pimp.gif

With all this offense talk, this division will be won by the defense. IMO, Vikings have the best defense in the division, followed by the Pack, big gap,Bears, gap, Lions.

Originally Posted by truthmain

With all this offense talk, this division will be won by the defense. IMO, Vikings have the best defense in the division, followed by the Pack, big gap, Bears, gap, Lions.

I'm with you on the defense. I heard Raji's really been tearing @#%% up for that Pack defense, but the Vikings have the best D-line in all offootball...be quiet Giants fans.

But when healthy, that Bears defense is Top 5. Should be fun to watch, I'll go out on a limb and say the Packers win the division. I don't trustFarve's decision making anymore.

Back
Top Bottom