2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

its kind of crazy how outside the div games the vikings schedule is set up with all they hard games are home games and the weak ones on the road that ***!helps alot

im just hoping favre keep getting hit and he wears down by the end of the year .............cuz its 3 games at the end of the year thats going to be in coldweather and i dont think after a full season his body will be holding up.....atleast thats wat im hoping
laugh.gif

After our game yesterday, which ranks as being as hard to watch as the saints game last year....i hope that was our thud, and the loss we needed to have to getin gear, because honestly we should be 0-2....we have the potential to win this division, and i think we will pull through....but playing the way we didyesterday will get us to 8-8 at best this year....lets get it together and get it rolling in the edward jones this week pack....its needed before the big gameat minny.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

its kind of crazy how outside the div games the vikings schedule is set up with all they hard games are home games and the weak ones on the road that ***! helps alot
@ Arizona (NFC Champs as of right now)
@ Carolina (Undefeated at home during the regular season last year)
@ Pittsburgh (Super Bowl Champions)

I don't understand what you mean...

After our game yesterday, which ranks as being as hard to watch as the saints game last year....i hope that was our thud, and the loss we needed to have to get in gear, because honestly we should be 0-2....we have the potential to win this division, and i think we will pull through....but playing the way we did yesterday will get us to 8-8 at best this year....lets get it together and get it rolling in the edward jones this week pack....its needed before the big game at minny.

its sad that your the first and last packer fan on this board to actually have the cojones to admit that....because its true.

Theres teams who could be 0-2 and teams who could be 2-0.
It is what it is. Last year the Packers had how many losses by 4 points or less? They COULD have been in the playoffs by that logic.
We beat the bears, lost to the Bengals. It is what it is.

I dont go by this, if, and coulda woulda shoulda BS. The Steelers could have made those 2 fieldgoals and you coulda missed the last one.
You could be 0-2. Seriously i hate that logic.

On another note, the Rams is a very good game for the O-Line to get it together to prepare for the Vikings.
Cause we will not beat the Vikings with their D-line, and our O-line playing like this.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I dont go by this, if, and coulda woulda shoulda BS.
You have always been the first one to bring up the "But! the Packers WOULD'VE been in the playoffs if they had one most of those gamesthey had lost by 4 points or less!" BS....so I don't really know what you're talking about.

No

You would ask what did we do in the offseason to grant us a better record..
I said we were injured last year which is why we gave up alot of losses. Thats the difference from this year and last year.
Although, Collins, Bigby, Raji, and Clifton are already hurt.

Find one post where i said we shoulda been in the playoffs last year with ifs and buts.
All i said is why we will be better this year, from last year.

No

You would ask what did we do in the offseason to grant us a better record..
I said we were injured last year which is why we gave up alot of losses. Thats the difference from this year and last year.
Although, Collins, Bigby, Raji, and Clifton are already hurt.

Find one post where i said we shoulda been in the playoffs last year with ifs and buts.
All i said is why we will be better this year, from last year.
so we making excuses just in case now huh
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the Vikings and Steelers game

Ap not being able to do it against that run D

Favre getting pressured all game
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by CasperJr

its kind of crazy how outside the div games the vikings schedule is set up with all they hard games are home games and the weak ones on the road that ***! helps alot
@ Arizona (NFC Champs as of right now)
@ Carolina (Undefeated at home during the regular season last year)
@ Pittsburgh (Super Bowl Champions)

I don't understand what you mean...
you could only find 3 hard games on the road that just goes to show wat im saying

and by the way carolina is playing like +%%+ THIS YEAR so until they prove they are still a good team they aint a hard road game so you only showed me 2

You guys need to let all these "what ifs" go. I know it's hard, but it is what it is man. Even if every Packer fan admits that they'veshould've lost the first game, the Bears still get the L. I just get upset when fans get ridiculously cocky and arrogant about a mediocre effort. I'mnot speaking on anyone in general, but as a whole entity.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

You guys need to let all these "what ifs" go. I know it's hard, but it is what it is man. Even if every Packer fan admits that they've should've lost the first game, the Bears still get the L. I just get upset when fans get ridiculously cocky and arrogant about a mediocre effort. I'm not speaking on anyone in general, but as a whole entity.

pretty much. as long as you can see your teams weakness this thread should be fine. its the constant "but you lost to the Bengals". "WellIf". "We should have" type comments that make the thread blow up.
Raji might be the most important part of the team this year. He puts the most amount of pressure on the O-line out of everyone. cause we seem to give up bigplays too much

Seriously though, jared bush SMH.

Why did we cut Anthony Smith to use Jared Bush....
What about that safety Derrick Martin we traded for, why not him, why Jared Bush.

And Casper, im not making excuses, but i could go dig up some Bears replies when Urlacher got injured.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Packers have looked BAD. I am ashamed the Bears lost to them. If Jay had thrown half as many INT's we would walk out with a W.

If Favre plays like he has been playing (conservative/ handing off) Minny could be trouble.

I just don't see 5 losses on the vikings schedule if this continues, methodically handing off and completing 70 percent of your passes no matter how short with no turnovers and a good defense is a nice recipe.
Yeah but no offense completing 70% of your passes and playing solid D is ALOT easier when you are playing probably the 2 worse teams in the NFL
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

exactly. im just gonna throw this out there but favre is kind of old. seriously, can he go an ENTIRE season?? ill wait and see

You really think he can't do this all season? 30 attempts at 5 yards a piece?
I just don't see how the vikes don't get this division by week 12.

You best believe theres gonna be some shots put on Favre when the Packers play them.
Barnett already went through with it to the media sayin he was gonna hit him.

And Casper, im not making excuses, but i could go dig up some Bears replies when Urlacher got injured.
oh no plz dont go digging up replies

child,please go dig up something where i used that injure as any type of excuse

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Packers have looked BAD. I am ashamed the Bears lost to them. If Jay had thrown half as many INT's we would walk out with a W.

If Favre plays like he has been playing (conservative/ handing off) Minny could be trouble.

I just don't see 5 losses on the vikings schedule if this continues, methodically handing off and completing 70 percent of your passes no matter how short with no turnovers and a good defense is a nice recipe.
Yeah but no offense completing 70% of your passes and playing solid D is ALOT easier when you are playing probably the 2 worse teams in the NFL
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

exactly. im just gonna throw this out there but favre is kind of old. seriously, can he go an ENTIRE season?? ill wait and see

week 12 fam
laugh.gif

i seriously think favre is gonna get hurt, just my prediction
percy puttin in work tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Looks like my prediction of Favre playing horribly this year is proving false... oops.

It's two games in dude.
eyes.gif

Homie I've watched Favre under a microscope for the last decade... he throws picks when he tries to put his team on his back. There will be none of thatwith AP and Chester Taylor lined up behind him, and with them running as well as they do there's no need for him to throw 40 passes and 3 INT's. All heneeds to do is be efficient.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

After our game yesterday, which ranks as being as hard to watch as the saints game last year....i hope that was our thud, and the loss we needed to have to get in gear, because honestly we should be 0-2....we have the potential to win this division, and i think we will pull through....but playing the way we did yesterday will get us to 8-8 at best this year....lets get it together and get it rolling in the edward jones this week pack....its needed before the big game at minny.

its sad that your the first and last packer fan on this board to actually have the cojones to admit that....because its true.

I dont buy that the Packers SHOULD be 0-2. If they should have been they would have been. They beat us fair and square. But what im trying to sayand i think what you may mean is that they very well COULD be at 0-2 right now. They did win, but if a few things didnt go their way they could be 0-2 rightnow. Which isnt really good especially considered they got beat by Cinci
laugh.gif

Once again they did beat the Bears but it is not like it was 30-10 you needed a last minute TD to do so. Yall are 1 or 2 passes away to being 0-2 right now.They went your way and you did win but all im saying is that it wasnt 30-10 and next time maybe it wont go your way and the end result will be different
nerd.gif

no... not with completing 70+% and throwing no picks... nah not vs a good team
laugh.gif

Packers are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Bengals are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Bears are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Pats are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Steelers are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

etc etc

I can go on but, just sayin.

A lot of games are close in the NFL... yall were the ones talking about our record being 6-10 last year and dismissed the fact that we gave away games at <4pts.

Ok well we have an Interception, an interception, an interception, a Touchdown by Hester, then another interception.

Thats real embarrasing for us packer fans.

Yall about to lose to the Bengals, while the Vikings blowout the Lions.

Child Please. and if Ocho does try to leap he'll just get pushed away, no big deal. Somebody else tried and thats what happened but you wont see it cause he's not sniffing the endzone

WORD?

Ok well we have an Interception, an interception, an interception, a Touchdown by Hester, then another interception.

Thats real embarrasing for us packer fans.

Yall about to lose to the Bengals, while the Vikings blowout the Lions.

Child Please. and if Ocho does try to leap he'll just get pushed away, no big deal. Somebody else tried and thats what happened but you wont see it cause he's not sniffing the endzone

WORD?

uhh, i think somebody hacked my account

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Packers are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Bengals are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Bears are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Pats are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

Steelers are 1 or 2 passes from 0-2

etc etc

I can go on but, just sayin.

A lot of games are close in the NFL... yall were the ones talking about our record being 6-10 last year and dismissed the fact that we gave away games at <4 pts.
I agree with yall. You def won the game. But you guys are a littttleee too close to being 0-2 to NOT be worried. Yall are 1-1 but its not like youkilled us, im not trying to take your record away from you, but you lost to the Bengals and were too close to losing to us AT HOME to be so confident in youteam.

this is a what if but if we did lose to the bears week 1, i think we would of came out a lot sharper against the bunguls. Knowing we could go 0-2. imo

Back
Top Bottom