2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Ravens at home should be a good game. Our first real test of the season. Our run blocking has been mediocre, and I don't like Favre having to beat thisteam on his own. On the positive side, I like how we match up with their offense.

IMPORTANT NFC NORTH ANNOUNCEMENT!!

efmq2d.jpg

Awful fourth quarter, but we got it done.

Business. As. Usual.
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good start to the season, but there are a lot of of things that needs to be worked on in the coming weeks.

Gonna be another tough one against Pitt next week @Pitt. Hopefully, the offense stays hot and the D picks it up for a WHOLE 60 MINUTES.

Originally Posted by wismonty21

I need updates on Antoine Winfield and Percy Harvin
frown.gif
Percy's injury doesn't seem to be serious. X-Rays were negative.

Winfield could be out next week... Not much info on his injury yet.

BTW, seeing Sidney out there reminds me of Fitz, without the breakaway speed of course...
pimp.gif

Rice is going to be a problem. He's big, and can go up and get the ball. Plus Favre likes throwing it to him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

IMPORTANT NFC NORTH ANNOUNCEMENT!!

efmq2d.jpg

Awful fourth quarter, but we got it done.

Business. As. Usual.
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif
i see you bitin from others huh

not from 1 person but 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Season may be over right there........
Why? Have no faith in your team?

By winning two games that they should've lost, the Vikes have the division wrapped up.

The Falcons are not winning their div., ergo, they are fighting for a wildcard spot.....they are up a game on the Bears already.

And we lost to the %@%!%$* packers.......%@%!%$* +@%* stupid %@%!%$* mental mistakes stupid stupid %@%!%$* penalties %@%!%$* fumbles cost us the %@%!%$* +@%*game

By winning two games that they should've lost, the Vikes have the division wrapped up.

The Falcons are not winning their div., ergo, they are fighting for a wildcard spot.....they are up a game on the Bears already.

And we lost to the %@%!%$* packers.......%@%!%$* +@%* stupid %@%!%$* mental mistakes stupid stupid %@%!%$* penalties %@%!%$* fumbles cost us the %@%!%$* +@%* game
Calm down...we've still got 11 games left. Anything could happen. We still have a good shot at the wildcard, and besides, you know the Vikingsand their infamous choking. Just wait,

And we lost to the %@%!%$* packers.......%@%!%$* +@%* stupid %@%!%$* mental mistakes stupid stupid %@%!%$* penalties %@%!%$* fumbles cost us the %@%!%$* +@%* game

How are we gonna not win the division when we are 4-1 with the Saints at 5-0, at least give us a chance.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

How are we gonna not win the division when we are 4-1 with the Saints at 5-0, at least give us a chance.
I don't give a damn about your team.

You're prollt making the playoffs. That's not good enough for you??

If Winfield is going to miss any time, the Vikings need to make a move for a CB now. Paymah showed he's terrible.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

There's Minnesota and Green Bay...

...then the rest of the division.
dudes still making these types of foolish statements?

I know huh?

It's pretty much Minnesota....then the rest.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom