2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
... if we HAVE to split with the Vikes... i hope its this one we lose... i wanna see Favre lose at Lambeau.

Hopefully we keep yalls goon DL to sub 5 sacks on monday... I really like our interior OL ... Colledge, Spitz and Sitton could one day be really good Linemen but our T situation is HORRIBLEEEEEE.

We gotta get the running game goin early... run some draw's and give Rodgers some underneath options that are solid... and stop sucking fat ##$* on screens
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
We just have to be confident in our line and not keep the running backs/tight ends in for blocking, because that's a couple less options forRodgers.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

My NFC North predictions for the weekend:

Lions over da Bears 27-13
Packers over Vikings 31-20
laugh.gif

I will say the Lions had a pretty impressive first half, but 14 points over the bears at home? nahhhh

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by philly035

My NFC North predictions for the weekend:

Lions over da Bears 27-13
Packers over Vikings 31-20

laugh.gif

Why is that so funny? The Bears have had no run game and the Lions held Portis to basically nothing last week, and the Bears defense is looking pretty thin. Cutler could have a big day if his line can protect, but the Lions I believe will put to much pressure on him for him to be super effective. .

Lions fans feeling themselves a little too much
laugh.gif

You are talking like the Lions have played terrible this season, yeah they lost big to the Saints but they still put up alot of points on a defense that is doing pretty good this season. They were looking like they could beat the Vikings until the second half and they just fell apart, and last weekend against the ******** they held them to 94 yards the first half with 0 rush yards. Forget about last year, this an all new team with only 20 of 53 players playing for the Lions last season.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alright, hold up Bears fans. Yes you did beat us by 24 but lets look at the facts. The Lions special teams SUCKED
smh.gif
. You guys had awesome feild position mostof the game, and in the second half that was key because we couldn't get drives going to put you deep in your own territory so we gave up some easy scores.I am not making excuses, but I am just saying the Bears didn't playthat outstanding of a game. Should be a goood rematch when you head to the dome. Alsothat 53yd feild goal was pretty sweet by Gould, he played the wind perfectly.

Alright, hold up Bears fans. Yes you did beat us by 24 but lets look at the facts. The Lions special teams SUCKED
smh.gif
. You guys had awesome feild position most of the game, and in the second half that was key because we couldn't get drives going to put you deep in your own territory so we gave up some easy scores. I am not making excuses, but I am just saying the Bears didn't playthat outstanding of a game. Should be a goood rematch when you head to the dome. Also that 53yd feild goal was pretty sweet by Gould, he played the wind perfectly.
You good fam, just dude thought we'd really only put up 3 points at home
laugh.gif
. I love how the Bears take special teams so seriously, reminds me of VTech andhow they play Beamerball. Megatron did his thing like I thought he would, and Stafford impressed me. Hope the injury isn't serious. Bye week definitelycame at a good time, seems like we're banged up on both sides of the ball.

Well damn, I put up 50 on Detroit in my franchise and the real Bears almost matched me. Where is that guy who predicted we would score 3 pts? AT HOME!!!!

I'm looking forward to that game tomorrow. I can't root for Green Bay, but I'm hoping Vikings will lose. I guess the only good scenario would be atie.

Bears scored 48 with Cutler only throwing for less than 130 yards......yeah, that's not something to brag about Detroit.

smh.gif
. You guys had awesome feild position most of the game, and in the second half that was key because we couldn't get drives going to put you deep in your own territory so we gave up some easy scores. I am not making excuses, but I am just saying the Bears didn't playthat outstanding of a game. Should be a goood rematch when you head to the dome. Also that 53yd feild goal was pretty sweet by Gould, he played the wind perfectly.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you still serious? Last time i checked ST is part of your team... Whether your ST is good or bad its is part of your team. Thats like saying we lost,but its not out fault our offense is terrible.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I mean just look atthe year when the Bears went to the Superbowl, our offense couldnt do %!** but luckily we still to this day had the best ST I have EVER seen and would score onteams solely because of that. I mean whether is was Hester setting return records, Robbie Gould just not misssing, Maynard being Maynard, our tackiling unitled by Ayabadejo who if yall remember was a #$@#%$% BEAST forcing fumbles, or Idonije blocking kicks, that unit got it done and there is no way we woulda gonethat far without them, we took pride in our ST, and its a big part of the game.

And ae you seriously talking about field position? It is not a random occurance. God doid not just decide to give us good position out of luck. It was cause wewere moving the football and yall werent, us having good position is a direct correlation of that. Its not like it was luck
smh.gif

Dont be mad cause we scored 45 more points than you predicted...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Lions fans getting WAYYYY too cocky after 1 W vs the SkinsFTL, i dont usually like to talk %!** to Lions fans because yall had enough, but if you get cocky its just bound to happen, yall still got a way to go but imrooting for you
wink.gif

Bears scored 48 with Cutler only throwing for less than 130 yards......yeah, that's not something to brag about Detroit.

pretty much
laugh.gif

anyways on the game. Its not like our D has been so amazing this season, with the injuries you cant blame them for not being. But they are getting takeawaysand generating pressure and doing enough. In years past this would not be enough to give us wins, but I cant remember the last time the Beasr have had CLOSE tothis kind of explosiveness on the other side of the ball. Cutler has been a #$@#%$% boss after week 1, Forte is a G and finally came out of his shell today(
smokin.gif
), and forget overall WR talent which can be debated, but there arenttoo many WRs as EXPLOSIVe as ours in the likes of Hester (who hopefully will be fine) and my man Johnny Knox, and than Olsen imo is a budding star at TE... butClark is still consistent and Kellin Davis is a baller as well. Lets keep this %!** up, i dont wanna get too cocky over a win vs the Lions, but lets get itttt.

pimp.gif

Twins yesterday getting it done, now it's the Vikings turn to get it done... Too bad I didn't have tickets for this...
frown.gif

Ah well, MNF on a HDTV is a very nice consolation. Panasonic Plasma FTW, word to the biggest closet viking fan of the Packers, fraij.
laugh.gif

Everyone in this country who is even a remote NFL fan will be watching tonight. I would not be surprised to see higher ratings for this game then for someSuperbowls.

smh.gif
. You guys had awesome feild position most of the game, and in the second half that was key because we couldn't get drives going to put you deep in your own territory so we gave up some easy scores.I am not making excuses, but I am just saying the Bears didn't playthat outstanding of a game. Should be a goood rematch when you head to the dome. Also that 53yd feild goal was pretty sweet by Gould, he played the wind perfectly.
yes you are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Everyone in this country who is even a remote NFL fan will be watching tonight. I would not be surprised to see higher ratings for this game then for some Superbowls.
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
I wouldnt go THAT far. It is still only week 4 and the game is not at Lambeau.alot of people will definitley watch, but cmonn EVERYONE watches the Superbowl. Even i will probably only really watch the beginning and probably the end ifits close in this one, if there is something else i NEED TO do.

on that note though this game will be
pimp.gif

i dont really know who i want to win though, i think ima root for Minnesota. AD is
pimp.gif
but Favre is
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah I was just exaggerating to make a point. The Super Bowl is a national holiday.

I have a real hard time cheering for either of these teams.
I want GB to win because it would create a tie for 1st. I want Minnesota to win because I want Green Bay to fall further back in the standings.
I am going to approach this game and try to be as pure of a fan as I can be. I just want to see a good game and Brett Favre get destroyed.

I have a feeling this is going to be a one sided game. No way this hype delivers. I want to see a good game, I just don't see it, Green Bay can't stopAP, and our Dline will swallow them whole.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I have a feeling this is going to be a one sided game. No way this hype delivers. I want to see a good game, I just don't see it, Green Bay can't stop AP, and our Dline will swallow them whole.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, I expect a close game most likely a nail-biter where we will realize that Favre is washed up, and that Aaron Rodgers is in fact asolidified top 5 prospect. They will shut our run game down and we will be delegated to only field goals. That better Packers fans? Lulz

Back
Top Bottom