2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

The game will be national...well at least ill be seeing it in NC so it should be for everyone else as well.

As for brett...I dont think it will be as hostile as people want or think it will be. The Mayor of GB wants a warm reception

Green Bay by 21.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Btw packers fans, what's the consensus on favre in the GB area? Yall gonna boo him loud on Sunday?
In August i was at a buffalo wild wings and a favre commercial came on and everyone booed, so we'll see i guess

Also alot of people in Green Bay are just Favre fans so they jumped shipped to minny. At least all of my family did

If i was at the game i wouldnt clap or boo, i'd just stand there quietly and boo the rest of team

For what it's worth, Childress filed an official complaint about the tripping penalty.

Probably worth about as much as the post it note that went through the wash/dry in my pants pocket last week.

A complaint about that call is just about pointless imo.

Like seriously, I've supported Lovie for the most part, but he needs to go. Pay him his 10 mil and go get me Mike Shannahan or Bill Cowher. I know he'sa laid back guy, but good god, when I'm throwing bottles at my mirrors, and the head coach is feeding me the same BS after every loss, it's time tomove on. Get him the $*$% out of Chicago. And maybe bring me some damn offensive lineman who dont get pushed back like 3 year olds.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Like seriously, I've supported Lovie for the most part, but he needs to go. Pay him his 10 mil and go get me Mike Shannahan or Bill Cowher. I know he's a laid back guy, but good god, when I'm throwing bottles at my mirrors, and the head coach is feeding me the same BS after every loss, it's time to move on. Get him the $*$% out of Chicago. And maybe bring me some damn offensive lineman who dont get pushed back like 3 year olds.
help us out too if you find them

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Like seriously, I've supported Lovie for the most part, but he needs to go. Pay him his 10 mil and go get me Mike Shannahan or Bill Cowher. I know he's a laid back guy, but good god, when I'm throwing bottles at my mirrors, and the head coach is feeding me the same BS after every loss, it's time to move on. Get him the $*$% out of Chicago. And maybe bring me some damn offensive lineman who dont get pushed back like 3 year olds.
Sorry, I don't help Packer fans.

Don't get me wrong though. If I saw you homeless on the street I'd toss you a buck.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Sorry, I don't help Packer fans.

Don't get me wrong though. If I saw you homeless on the street I'd toss you a buck.
eyes.gif

Vikings just made more plays today. GB should be alright still. Definitely gotta either 1. Hope for a COMPLETE Vikings collapse for the division crown or 2.Make a solid for the #5 spot in the wildcard race.

Pack ST and D played like dog @+%* today... rushed for almost 200 yards and still got pressured into throwing for the whole 4th quarter... Rodgers takesanother 6 sacks...

Season might be a wrap. This is pathetic.

Important NFC North Announcement!!!!

2rdykoz.jpg

5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Vikings on a bye, every team in the NFC North loses. Essentially, we won without even playing
laugh.gif

Business. As. Usual.

@ the Metrodome vs. Lions next week
laugh.gif

Before I forget, the circus is supposed to be in town next month but the clowns are already here.

23ibcx3.jpg

Haha it's nice seeing the transformation JPZ has gone under...

I've gone at it with dude a couple times....but his team is doing work....so you can't knock him for going all out now. He's been waiting to do sofor awhile now.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom