2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

[h2]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...unt-Wisconsin-soldiers-about-B?urn=nfl,203985[/h2]
[h2]Iraqi detainees taunt Wisconsin soldiers about Brett Favre[/h2]
By MJD

If you happen to be a Packers fan who is sick and tired of hearing about Brett Favre(notes), and you're thinking of joining the National Guard and going overseas to get away from it all, stop. It's not going to work. The detainees in Baghdad are going to be just as vicious as the Vikings fans you know.

A Wisconsin National Guard unit charged with keeping watch over detainees in Baghdad decided to put up Packers colors and logos all around the camp. The prisoners noticed, started asking questions and suddenly, Favre became an unwitting ally.

From 620WTMJ's Jay Sorgi (subbing in for the injured Waylon Manning):
"They know Favre by name," said First Lieutenant Tim Boehnen, who is from New Richmond, Wis.

"One of the big words they know now is shenanigan. They'll constantly talk about 'Favre shenanigans,' 'He's so good for the Vikings,' and 'The Packers have got to really feel bad about that one.' "

[...] "They obviously then started up the conversations, and started talking about Brett Favre. They soon learned about Favre going to the Vikings, and things just started going downhill from there."

In retaliation, I think our troops should make the detainees watch ESPN's Week 4 Monday Night Football contest between the Vikings and Packers, including pre- and post-game shows. They'll never want to mention Favre again.

Damn
laugh.gif

I had a feeling Sidney would be good at some point... He reminds me of a slower more unpolished Fitz, also has ties to MPLS
wink.gif

He could be really good if he got a mean attitude, not one like TO or anything, but more aggressive. I think he's still just learning things.

And low and behold, we get a good QB and he has a coming out party. Sid is moving up in the ranks of wideouts.

And
laugh.gif
@ the Lions being dropped from the title

August 31st...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

and i think its safe to say that our O will be fine as a bears fine ive watched 2 games were our wr's looked great
not that hard when cutler is putting it on the numbers at the end of the day it only supports wat i been saying

NFC-N QB Comparision as of right now...
Brett Favre (9-1) 2482 yds, 21 TDs, 3 INTs
Aaron Rodgers (6-4) 2788 yds, 19 TDs, 5 INTs
Matthew Stafford (2-
glasses.gif
1911 yds, 11 TDs, 14 INTs
Jay Cutler (4-6) 2524 yds, 15 TDs, 18 INTs

Hmmm...

September 1st...
Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

I don't understand how people are saying the bears will win the division?
Best QB/RB combo in the L, WRs who are underrated cause they have never played with a legit QB, a solid Oline, a very talented TE duo helps the recieving game as well as Forte, a defense which is underrated and when all healthy is not much worse than they were
I swear dude's been ghost ever since the Bears lost to the Packers on the first SNF game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Cutler
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
This thread isn't dead quite yet... You guys still have a chance to get a wild card.

If you do, I hope you would play NO in the divisional round and knock them out... Then come back to the Dome for Favre takes revenge Act III
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Cutler
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
This thread isn't dead quite yet... You guys still have a chance to get a wild card.

If you do, I hope you would play NO in the divisional round and knock them out... Then come back to the Dome for Favre takes revenge Act III
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

this is my dream scenario except we get ours this time

After Woodson and Williams we have NOTHING at CB. I'm scared to death knowing how much more Jarrett Bush is going to be out on the field now. LoveKampman but he is much easier to replace than Harris. This also hurts because Woodson won't be able to blitz as much if any at all now.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

After Woodson and Williams we have NOTHING at CB. I'm scared to death knowing how much more Jarrett Bush is going to be out on the field now. Love Kampman but he is much easier to replace than Harris. This also hurts because Woodson won't be able to blitz as much if any at all now.

Exactly. Tramon has shown some ability to bring the blitz tough... Hopefully Bush can do the same. JB on the field in a non ST situation is horrible, hesBAD. Blackmon was able to fill in at the nickel last year when Harris got hurt, but hes gone too
smh.gif

Maybe D Martin can step up and play solid for us
ohwell.gif

It would make my year if the Packers end up playing the Vikings and knock them out of the playoffs. Knowing the Vikings could be the best in the NFC, I wantthe Packers to play them. The scenario would be even more wild if they play eachother in the playoffs. And usually teams dont beat other teams 3 times in arow. Kampman was kinda ghost all year, ive been saying we need to get rid of him for someone good for a while now. We are pretty deep at Linebackers. Harrisisnt replaceable in the situation though. Backups neeeed to step up. I trust our offense will do fine, i dont think Rodgers will have another game like thebuccaneers. We are in the position to control our destiny, playoffs are still a big possibility.

Damn it....and I really wanted the Bears/Vikes game next week to mean something.......didnt think it would be irrelevant already. Well, maybe when we lose thefront office will think deeper about firing themselves and the entire coaching staff. Re start this whole damn thing, is what i say.

Back
Top Bottom