2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

the bears will play us tough...doesnt matter what the records are

and does anybody have that video when the ravens were on the 1 yard line and woodson jumped around that blocker and made the tackle????

thanks!!

the replay of that is sick when they show it looking right at him

and Gruden was loving woodson last night..."he's got my vote for MVP."

also when they showed woodsons FF against brady in that playoff game...Grudens like what tuck rule or whatever he said?...Gruden had me cracking up

SC and NFLN didnt even mention that play in their breakdowns of the game... That might have been the most important play of the whole game IMO.

Woodson making that TFL of 2-3 yards was HUGE, it set up the 2nd down and goal on the 3-4 which Cam Cameron decided to throw the ball... if that play goes forno gain or just gains a little bit, they most likely pound the ball 1 or 2 more times. Hawk and Woodson then took away Flacco's read of McClain on the rollout forcing the bad throw that was picked by Tramon.

POORRRRR game from Tramon aside from that play, i have no idea why we didnt give him help over the top or let him run deep and help underneath.

Wood in my eyes sealed the DPOY with a prime time performance like that.

and where the hell was bigby the whole game...didnt hear his name ONCE, nor did i even really notice him

Ya, ya, ya... Go ahead and gloat today cheeseheads, but we are still on top
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by truthmain

I'm probably the minority here, but I have no ties to Minnesota so I would love to see them moved to LA, means I could see them more often
smile.gif

gtfoz.jpg

[table][tr][td]GREEN BAY PACKERS[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passing[/td] [td]Cmp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Aaron Rodgers[/td] [td]275[/td] [td]420[/td] [td]3399[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Matt Flynn[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rushing[/td] [td]Car[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ryan Grant[/td] [td]227[/td] [td]931[/td] [td]4.1[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Aaron Rodgers[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]277[/td] [td]5.7[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Receiving[/td] [td]Rec[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Donald Driver[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]876[/td] [td]15.6[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Greg Jennings[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]799[/td] [td]15.1[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][/table]
Complete Stats >

[table][tr][td]CHICAGO BEARS[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passing[/td] [td]Cmp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jay Cutler[/td] [td]261[/td] [td]421[/td] [td]2814[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Caleb Hanie[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rushing[/td] [td]Car[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Matt Forte[/td] [td]189[/td] [td]634[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jay Cutler[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]136[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Receiving[/td] [td]Rec[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Devin Hester[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]682[/td] [td]12.6[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Earl Bennett[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]599[/td] [td]13.3[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]

Complete Stats >
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Oh shucks they forgot to put the INT's in... Rodgers 7 - Cutler 20
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

a win is a win at this point
co-sign, and beauty thing is..........we will only be playing in domes in the playoffs unless eagles/giants get home field for first roundmeaning no weather elements effecting the passing game

Really need the Cardinals to win tonight. If they win they got the Division locked up.
Packers could be playing benchwarmers against the cardinals on the last game of the year which could be a very important game for us.

Tough way to lose for the Pack...I gotta admit though, they've been playing waaay better in the last month and a half.

Back
Top Bottom