2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
last time a winning franchise moved??? Anyone.

you havent made the super bowl since 1976

winning franchise?
roll.gif

They've never even won a super bowl before. This year is their best chance to win one and they need a Packers legend to lead the way for them.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by JPZx

Won't happen.
They said that about the Lakers once too.

They could of erected that place in Blaine when they had the chance for millions less, but they didn't.

I don't think people in Minnesota realise that this threat is very real.

I'm not saying I support a 100% tax-payer financed stadium, but any pro team is good for the economy, whether they buy into it or not.
Won't happen.

They wont move...but the Vikings a winning franchise? LOL. I admit you guys are really good this year, but again a winning franchise? No.

I believe he meant "when is the last time a team has moved when they are in the midst of having an elite team" like winning divisions, going deep inthe playoffs like we all suspect this year, etc.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif
last time a winning franchise moved??? Anyone.

you havent made the super bowl since 1976

winning franchise?
roll.gif

They've never even won a super bowl before. This year is their best chance to win one and they need a Packers legend to lead the way for them.
roll.gif
Ahem, former Jet.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

They wont move...but the Vikings a winning franchise? LOL. I admit you guys are really good this year, but again a winning franchise? No.

NFL championship, not only that we have a pretty deep history. Even a salty Packer fan can admit that.

And JPZx got it exactly right, I meant we are currently a top tier team, no way we move.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

NFL championship, not only that we have a pretty deep history. Even a salty Packer fan can admit that.

And JPZx got it exactly right, I meant we are currently a top tier team, no way we move.

In all honesty there is nothing special that ik of about your history. I dont even know how many times you've made it to the superbowl if you have made itbefore. Please share, im being serious. Because when i think of the Vikings history the only thing that pops in my mind is Moss, Carter and maybe cuttingham orcunningham however you say it or spell it.

We have made it 6 times, and yeah we DO have an NFL championship.

As far as salty, we first place in the division with YOUR former quarterback having the best year of his career, how got Lowrys?

Il be truly salty and i will whole heartedly admit to it if you win a superbowl this year.
Until then i expect you guys to choke like usual.

If we DO win the Super Bowl....

It'll be absolutely hilarious to me.

You guys had Brett Favre for 16 years and only managed to win ONE Super Bowl with him....while we only had him for ONE year and managed to win as many SuperBowls with him as you guys did.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Minny is 0-4 in Super Bowls, go try to go farther back than that you sound like Browns fan. However they apparently have the 2nd highest winning percentage ofany NFL team, so nice job in that. Anyway I only came in here to read about a possible move, Vikings fan what are the plans regarding a stadium, especiallywith the Twins getting one

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

packers defense #1 in the league in yds allowed per game..........lets get it!

And still not getting any credit for it, people still talking like the D gives up too many yards. In reality, besides the 2 Minnesota games and the Cincinnatigame, we've been handling teams, getting up big, and going into safe, prevent style defenses, and that's where a lot of the points/yards are comingfrom.

I'm probably the minority here, but I have no ties to Minnesota so I would love to see them moved to LA, means I could see them more often
smile.gif

And still not getting any credit for it, people still talking like the D gives up too many yards. In reality, besides the 2 Minnesota games and the Cincinnati game, we've been handling teams, getting up big, and going into safe, prevent style defenses, and that's where a lot of the points/yards are coming from.
Tampa Bay
nerd.gif

Aside from the game against the Cowboys, I don't see anything impressive about the Packers defense, C-Wood notwithstanding. All this talk about the Vikeseasy schedule, you guys are right up there as far as easy is concerned.

Originally Posted by truthmain

I'm probably the minority here, but I have no ties to Minnesota so I would love to see them moved to LA, means I could see them more often
smile.gif

And still not getting any credit for it, people still talking like the D gives up too many yards. In reality, besides the 2 Minnesota games and the Cincinnati game, we've been handling teams, getting up big, and going into safe, prevent style defenses, and that's where a lot of the points/yards are coming from.
Tampa Bay
nerd.gif

Aside from the game against the Cowboys, I don't see anything impressive about the Packers defense, C-Wood notwithstanding. All this talk about the Vikes easy schedule, you guys are right up there as far as easy is concerned.

The Tampa game, we scored to go up 28-17 with 10 minutes left, then gave up a long kickoff return to set them up for an easy score. 3 of their scores in thatgame were set up by either turnovers or special teams mistakes, not the defense. They had a short field for a lot of the game. And as far as the schedule goes,the NFC North as a whole lucked up, getting the NFC West, who sucks this year, and the AFC North, who hasn't been great by any means either............ Ohyeah, I forgot to mention that us and the Vikes get to play the Lions and Bears two times apiece.

Originally Posted by truthmain

smile.gif

Tampa Bay
nerd.gif

Aside from the game against the Cowboys, I don't see anything impressive about the Packers defense, C-Wood notwithstanding. All this talk about the Vikes easy schedule, you guys are right up there as far as easy is concerned.

Its our RUN D that is much more improved... were like 3rd in the league in rushing yards allowed and weve faced some really solid RB's, including game 1with the Vikings where AP only managed 55 yards and fumbled resulting in a TD return. By its nature, our Passing D will give up yards especially with theamount of games where weve been up by 2-3 scores in the 2nd half... Pickett and Raji are playing BIG at NT and Jenkins is a monster as always. Clay Matthewsstays making plays on RBs in the backfield too.

side note- looking at the defensive stats, Wood is our 2nd leading tackler
sick.gif
eek.gif
only behind Barnett by 8 solo tackles.

Ted Thompson is a moron, hands down.

Sell it any way you can.

The closest equivallent in the history of man is the stoning of Christ.

Folks in Wisconsin have me laughing.

I was always a Favre fan, nice to see him playing on the other side of the river.

At least he'll always be towted as a saint in Minnesota, even if he signs with the Bears after next year.

Even though they looked pretty bad at times during both Minnesota games, and totally dropped the ball against TB, the Packers are a really good football team.They just have a few O-Line issues that they're working out. They're a playoff team this year and probably years to come.

Sell it any way you can.

I was always a Favre fan, nice to see him playing on the other side of the river.

At least he'll always be towted as a saint in Minnesota, even if he signs with the Bears after next year.
What in THE hell are you talking about?

both of us have had an easy schedule

i mean we've played or are going to play

browns
lions 2x
seahawks
tampa bay
rams
and the bears 2x. hehe

Sell it any way you can.

laugh.gif
What??

Back
Top Bottom