2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

i hate jarret bush with a passion...that dude promised me tickets to the tampa bay game 3 weeks ago and he didnt come through.

me and my friend beat him in bowling and he said he'll get us tickets for any game and since i was moving to orlando it was perfect. dudes a fraud

maybe i should put his cell phone number out here. hhmmmm

Born and bred in Miinnesota, Vikings will always be my team.

On the other hand, I always respected the legacy and history of football in Green Bay (especially) and in Chicago.

My opinion was always, win or lose, as long as it was a good game.

Always been a Favre fan and lived for the 80's Bears (c'mon...Payton was the man, Fridge was THAT dude).

I have lived in Wisconsin and Illinois, rooted for all three teams.

But this year, my home team is taking it.

Our wait is over...

....Oooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

How you gonna be a Packers, Vikings, and Bears fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

laugh.gif

Depends where you live at the time.

LOL.

Never was not a Viks fan.

But, you get hella heat being a Favre fan when he was with the Pack living in Minny.

Like I said, the 80's Bears were THOSE dude's back in the day...Superbowl Shuffle, son!

Guess I qualified myself as an NFC North fan.

Sans the Lions, of course...LOL.

Call it what you want....you're a bandwagon fan
laugh.gif

You were a fan of the Bears when they were good.
You were a fan of the Packers/Favre when they had them (normally they were good with Favre).
You're a fan of the Vikings now that they're good.

ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

laugh.gif

Depends where you live at the time.

LOL.

Never was not a Viks fan.

But, you get hella heat being a Favre fan when he was with the Pack living in Minny.

Like I said, the 80's Bears were THOSE dude's back in the day...Superbowl Shuffle, son!

Guess I qualified myself as an NFC North fan.

Sans the Lions, of course...LOL.

Yea JPZx basically summed it up your a bandwagon fan. If i had to move to Chicago which is like 45 minutes away from me i would still like the Packers. Hell,id still go to Packer games. If i had to move to Minny hellll noo would i be a Vikings fan. Even if they won the Superbowl id still hate them.

[h2]Minnesota Vikings moving to L.A.?[/h2]
By Mark J. Miller

The Minnesota Vikings want a new stadium. And the team wants one that will likely cost $900 million-plus. In case you haven't noticed, money is tight for everybody these days and the folks in Minnesota aren't excited about the idea of shelling out all that dough for a football stadium. The Vikings' current 30-year lease runs out at the end of 2011 and the team is making it pretty clear it's not planning on playing one more game than necessary in the Metrodome.

So the Vikings are apparently starting to use the threat of moving the team to Los Angeles a little more often these days, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, and one wonders if there is a growing truth to the threat.

L.A. has been without a team since 1995 when the Rams and Raiders left town and a new stadium is apparently going to go up there to hold whatever financially strapped team decides to move there.

"There is a very real and meaningful risk we could lose the franchise. It's clear," said Mike Kelly, a Vikings' executive vice president till 2005. "I did a lot of work when I was there on stadium financing and generally on team finances and even when we sold out, it was clear that the team could not be profitable in that stadium."

I wont be mad if yall wanna be Pack fans once your team skips town....

There is no way they are going to spend 900 mil on a stadium in Minnesota. That being said there is no way the team is moving to LA. The team has a solid fanbase and will settle for less. Plus unless Jacksonville drafts Tebow, I think it is safe to say they will be moving to LA.

If they move to LA who am i supposed to jaw jack with.

I cant deal with arguing with only stubborn @!% Chicago fans.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Won't happen.

They said that about the Lakers once too.

They could of erected that place in Blaine when they had the chance for millions less, but they didn't.

I don't think people in Minnesota realise that this threat is very real.

I'm not saying I support a 100% tax-payer financed stadium, but any pro team is good for the economy, whether they buy into it or not.

Back
Top Bottom