2009 NFC North Trash Talk Thread...(Time to apologize for talkin crazy Bears fans/S4L3)

Ryan Grant never was and never will be a top 10 back in the NFL let alone becoming elite status. Don't let overzealously take a strangle hold on you tryingto make a point. AP more than carries the weight for a combo with Favre in comparison with Rodgers/Grant or Cutler/Forte.

Damn 10 pgs already. I'm going to have to keep quiet until my team does something. Talking up my team when it's only preseason would be hypocritical.Just waiting for Week 1 here.

DA BEARS.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

My god, these Bears fans are annoying already.

It's a shame my dude went to a team where fans can't handle having nice things.
Seriously.

AP>>> all. We all know it. Dude is mcfilthy on another level. Favre however will bring that tandem down. He just doesnt have what it takes anymore(seelast half of Jets 2008 season).
You know Favre will take away carries for AP. Plus AP will get less carries as Brett continues his odyssey to set an untouchable interception record.

Cutler/forte> Favre>AP, Rodgers/ Grant.

Ill just stick to bashing the Vikings now i guess
roll.gif

JPZ and co. laugh it off and shoot back with funny $#%@
laugh.gif

Some of these bears fans are
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Ryan Grant never was and never will be a top 10 back in the NFL let alone becoming elite status. Don't let overzealously take a strangle hold on you trying to make a point. AP more than carries the weight for a combo with Favre in comparison with Rodgers/Grant or Cutler/Forte.
AP is ill but he aint THAT ill where he is THAT much better than Forte where he makes up for the different league Cutler is in over Favre
indifferent.gif

We Chicago fans can be good natured about our baseball team sucking, but football is super serious business LOL.

This thread is gonna be fun this season. Lets all stop being butt hurt before the first kickoff even gets kicked.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Lets all stop being butt hurt before the first kickoff even gets kicked.
Then maybe we should stop making wild predictions before the first kickoff even gets kicked?

We Chicago fans can be good natured about our baseball team sucking, but football is super serious business LOL.

This thread is gonna be fun this season. Lets all stop being butt hurt before the first kickoff even gets kicked.
Are you talking to us (Vikes/Pack/Kitten) fans, or are you talking to yourself and your amigos?
nerd.gif

My feelings arent hurt. I really dont think anyone else is feeling are all that hurt either. I was talking to everyone who will be mad when the season ends andthe Bears are on top.
smile.gif

wait so jpz makes a trash talkin thread and we should all be buddy buddy......................come on now this thread should tell you just how serious it iswithin it self you dont like whats going on stay out point blank

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wait so jpz makes a trash talkin thread and we should all be buddy buddy......................come on now this thread should tell you just how serious it is within it self you dont like whats going on stay out point blank
bilde

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wait so jpz makes a trash talkin thread and we should all be buddy buddy......................come on now this thread should tell you just how serious it is within it self you dont like whats going on stay out point blank

TEAM RAW IS WAR

So would it be like this
1.Rodgers 1.AD
2.Culter 2.Forte
3.Favre 3.Grant

So really i look it as
Rodgers/Grant=Culter/Forte=Favre/AD

we just win the tie breaker because of Jennings/Driver
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

So would it be like this
1.Rodgers 1.AD
2.Culter 2.Forte
3.Favre 3.Grant

So really i look it as

laugh.gif

Oh to have those 2 on the bears...
tired.gif

So would it be like this
1.Rodgers 1.AD
2.Culter 2.Forte
3.Favre 3.Grant

So really i look it as

laugh.gif

Oh to have those 2 on the bears...
tired.gif
Yall should be drooling over Nelson/Jones too
laugh.gif

How we go 4 WR's better than all of yours?
sick.gif
roll.gif
Even Ruvell Martin would be like a #3 on the bears

This thread might've been a bad idea
grin.gif

Just 11 pages of same mind-numbing %%!%.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

now if only you had a runnningback to compliment some of those inexperienced receivers...
Grant may not be elite but hes coming into this year healthy unlike last year... and even when injured part of the season he still rushed for 1200yards...

Our offense will be fine. Dont worry about that.

This thread might've been a bad idea
grin.gif

Just 11 pages of same mind-numbing %%!%.
laugh.gif
nah itll just take some awakening and a couple doses of reality for some people... preseason arguments are good to come back at the end ofthe year and look at... Some people will be getting roasted in here come January.

So would it be like this
1.Rodgers 1.AD
2.Culter 2.Forte
3.Favre 3.Grant

So really i look it as

laugh.gif
no no more like...

1a. Cutler................................1. AD
1a. Rodgers
................................................2. Forte

3. Stafford (throwing to CJ)...3. Grant

4. Culpepper (throwing to CJ)

5. Tavaris Jackson
6. Favre

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Culter 1A and Rodgers 1B?
d0c154ef5f701daf654183410e4e2e9771105db.gif
Im not ready to rank one ahead of the other yet. Both had similar impressive seasons last year and both have looked more than impressive in thepreseason. Im not ready to make ssumptions between them until i see what they do during the regular season, esp cause Cutlers on a new team

Back
Top Bottom