2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

Originally Posted by soul228

On UST's number 4: Former UST player John Apil died as he was electrocuted while saving two lives in 2006. He's a close friend of Dylan and I think he was the inspiration of UST to go all the way that year. I think as long as Dylan is playing, they'll have that no. 4 on their jerseys. Not sure though.
damn, i think i remember this story, tragic naman

kaya pala hindi nasuspend si ababou and camus.. head ng technical committee tiga ust
laugh.gif

kawawa naman sina rich alvarez and enrico villanueva before, nasuspend dahil nanapak sa adamson tapos sa game tape review lang nakita

ust kasi nagsasalita ng patapos e, mahihinang team daw up, nu and dlsu
laugh.gif

what a game!

the refs this season are far better than the ones last season, they're really letting them play!

mikee reyes
pimp.gif

What is with UE's number 6 on their Jersey?

UE -72
FEU- 76

It was a very exciting game especially in the 2nd Half, Nice Run by UE!
Cervantes and Llagas had a very minor Scuffle

Originally Posted by flipballer

anyone have a live stream for the big game?
frown.gif
flip, atenista ka din pala, i remember you trying to help me cop the limited pacman shirt @ franco shade, i've been looking live streaminglinks online too and wanted to know here kung may nakakaalam na fellow Nters, can't fin a live stream right now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jethro

What is with UE's number 6 on their Jersey?

UE -72
FEU- 76

It was a very exciting game especially in the 2nd Half, Nice Run by UE!
Cervantes and Llagas had a very minor Scuffle

its #6 James Martinez who got an ACL during pre-season

^ Oh, I Thought James graduated already

*sigh* It was not an all-out Yelloy at the Big Dome, Its like 60% Yellow 20% Blue 20% Green. and It looks off. Araneta should have put yellow Shirts on theSeats ala NBA Playoffs.

LA SALLE-72
ATENEO-76

-It was a Sea of Yellow with some Blue and Green, It was a Great Game overall. Better than the UE-FEU game. Ateneo won via OT

Notes:
-Rabeh twisted his Ankle Twice!
-Baclao had his Finger...Um I dont know what to call that
-Austria jumped against Webb, Austria Technical Foul. Webb got Bacon's Head on the Way down. then Kicked Bacon in the stomach, Flagrant Foul Webb.

Im not really liking this Joshua Webb, He has a very very Big Ego. He think he is the Star of DLSU. Sticks his Tongue out during lay-ups or something, pa-cutesa Camera, mga Hand Gestures pag nakaka shoot against sa kalaban. Hating him. Though he got his Jersey retired at DLSZ.

Austria looks like Aiza on that pic, while Andrada really strikes a resemblance with Gollum (or E.T., or Sam Cassell).
laugh.gif

Anyway, salamat sa sipa, Webb!
happy.gif

A very entertaining game indeed.

great game by dlsu eventhough we loss.....animo pa dn. bawi next time. rabeh is such a cry baby and a sore loser at that. sayang with the proper demeanor andmentality he could really be something in the future. immature imo is the perfect word pala.

We should have lost that one... committed too many mistakes.
smh.gif

Webb was on fire! 26 pts. Just messed up on that play with Austria.
laugh.gif

Watch out! Joshua Webb would be the Next MacMac Cardona, Joseph Yeo of LA SALLE, in Terms of being a Trash-Talker and being very Arrogant! Peace!

Is it just me or Baclao looks like Sam Joseph Marata??

This is one of the Best DAY of UAAP, UE-FEU and ADMU-DLSU, Ill still give Props to DLSU. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]ONE BIGFIGHT![/color]

for a close game like that, DLSU should won that game... they have like two out ten chances of beating ADMU but they let it slipped

Rabeh not finishing the game was a bonus but they still choke...

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

i thought you couldnt call fouls on replays? guess it changes when its against dlsu
laugh.gif
From what I know, unsportsmanlike/technical fouls can be called using replays if there are skirmishes in a game.

On another note, don't be salty since you were the first to take a jab by posting an ugly-but-hilarious photo of Austria. Easy lang, what goes around comesaround.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

i thought you couldnt call fouls on replays? guess it changes when its against dlsu
laugh.gif
From what I know, unsportsmanlike/technical fouls can be called using replays if there are skirmishes in a game.

On another note, don't be salty since you were the first to take a jab by posting an ugly-but-hilarious photo of Austria. Easy lang, what goes around comes around.

sakto!

laugh.gif

On another note, don't be salty since you were the first to take a jab by posting an ugly-but-hilarious photo of Austria. Easy lang, what goes around comes around.
got you, dude. no problem thanks for the answer as well, i was really wondering why they called it.

dun sa isa diyan ang sakin lang naman, walang personalan pare. buti sana kung picture mo yun o kaya kamukha mo din si kermit the frog diba.
pero since nauna ka sakin dito and clearly masnakakatanda ka sakin, give way nalang ako sa elderly.

Originally Posted by ankh7

laugh.gif

sakto!

Originally Posted by Flashout01

laugh.gif

sakto!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom