2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

jeff morial could be the sunday salvacion of the new age blazers
except the Salvacion-led Benilde team actually won meaningful games, not just against scrubs.

Originally Posted by lbj19

John Wilson was on fire during the last two mins. I think he scored 11 or 13 points, he shot 3 3 pointers on those points and was very calm and cool about it. No boasting and trash talking. Is he really that good? He was even fading a bit in one of those threes.
Sources have it that he was trying to cover the spread. He would've succeeded had Mapua not hit a lucky desperation three-pointer off theglass in the waning moments of the game.

Nevertheless, Wilson was indeed on fire.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

rd1vsNU043.JPG

titaniums? o rly nw..

I dont think those are REAL Titaniums..
happy.gif

UNC colorway maybe...

It was a rookie showdown between Bringas and Teng, great "D" on Mirza during the 2nd half, seems like he had a very very limited touches, and Ababouwas really tired during the 2nd OT, then Teng was also fouled out, great games today, ending in 2OT respectively, seems like the Archers start to peak already,hopefully the winning continues
smile.gif
Kish Co can be a candidate of Player of the Week!
happy.gif

okay din officiating ngayon, pwede na banggaan! di tulad ng last year.. konting dikit lang foul na.. wala kang id.. technical foul na
laugh.gif

ya 2 great games yesterday, hindi na ako nakapag grocery dahil 7 na natapos. hehe

DLSU played a great game, Kish Co is getting better and better. Barua will probably get his confidence back.

Looking forward to a great Ateneo La Salle game this weekend. This is a great test for both teams.

Go Ateneo! Make it 5 straight against La Salle!

Great games yesterday, Sulit Ticket
happy.gif
Some DLSU crowd exit the gates atthe start of the 4th quarter, Sayang
laugh.gif

Finally the archers are starting to look legit. Can't wait for their showdown with ADMU. I still think Ateneo's gonna crush LaSalle.
laugh.gif
ObviouslyI'm biased.
tongue.gif

UAAP Important Announcement!!!

Aug. 9, 2009 Schedule
Araneta Coliseum

FEU - UE
12 NN

2-5 PM (clearing of venue)

ADMU - DLSU
5 PM

Tickets for ADMU-DLSU starts selling today, Aug. 3, 2009, 9 AM at the Araneta Coliseum (Red Gate)
Tickets for FEU-UE starts selling today, Aug. 3, 2009, 9 AM at the Araneta Coliseum (Yellow Gate)

For clarifications call Ticketnet 911-5555

Anybody saw what nike model Bader Malabes used last game vs UST?
Lastly why does the UST uniform have a 4 on their chest?
thank u in advance fellow NT'ers.

Originally Posted by kykoman

Anybody saw what nike model Bader Malabes used last game vs UST?
Lastly why does the UST uniform have a 4 on their chest?
thank u in advance fellow NT'ers.
On Bader, I'm not sure if he wore the same shoes he used in the FEU game but I looked at it closely and think it's a Hyperdunk...

3783812013_245e1b467b.jpg

On UST's number 4: Former UST player John Apil died as he was electrocuted while saving two lives in 2006. He's a close friend of Dylan and I think hewas the inspiration of UST to go all the way that year. I think as long as Dylan is playing, they'll have that no. 4 on their jerseys. Not sure though.

Soul 228 thank's so much for the answers.
Yap its the same shoes I saw last game. Now I know why UST has the #4 on their
jersey, thank u so much.

Back
Top Bottom