2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

Watching at the sidelines, it was really painful to see Paul Lee drain shots after shots after shots. I still commend my Tams though for putting up a goodfight amidst all the controversy surrounding the team. It was a tough week. It was really hard to adjust when your star player who's part of the regularrotation suddenly can't play. Great game by Sanga. And my boy Manalo for putting up a show in bringing down the ball. Offensively, the balance scoring waskinda satisfying though we collapsed on defense midway in the fourth. Lee just couldn't miss regardless of who you put on him. Pippo just came from aninjury, Jens suffered one in the 1st half and wasn't able to come back. Still, they kept it close. The morale was down and I expect a better team comethursday. So much for the Barroca thing.
tired.gif

Ateneo juniors won over UST yesterday, 72-66, to force a rubber match on Thursday. I think Kiefer Ravena had aabout half of Ateneo's points. Dude wasdealing.

On an unrelated side note, the UST juniors team looked like boys plucked from the ghetto outskirts of Tondo. Skwating na skwating.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^how tall is kiefer ravena?
smile.gif
I'd say about 5'10 and growing. Dude could've slammed in the first half but they were down big so he just sweetly laid the ball.
eek.gif

We were seated beside Bong Ravena and I'm sure he was proud coz Kiefer almost single-handedly won the game for the Eaglets.

The Ateneo juniors have a number of RP Youth kids who look very promising.

Anyway, Ateneo continues its dominance over the UAAP seniors division with a easy rout of the UST Tigers. Absolutely no contest.

and he's only in 3rd year right? wow bright future for ateneo!
i also heard gwayne capacio is headed to ateneo as well!

anyone know where i can see ateneo game pics?

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

and he's only in 3rd year right? wow bright future for ateneo!
i also heard gwayne capacio is headed to ateneo as well!

anyone know where i can see ateneo game pics?

Not sure on Kiefer's status but yeah he's prolly a junior.

The Capacio kid from Zobel (Coach Glenn's son)? I have no idea. There's a Capacio on the Eaglets roster too, son of Ely Capacio.

Try googling for Ateneo Sports Shooters. They cover the games for Ateneo.

^thanks!

yup the one from zobel, cant cofirm though.

and also, im, glad ust is out.. cant stand their jerseys
laugh.gif

maraming salamat sainyong papuri. galingan ko pa next time guyz! PJ Lee here! hope ma execute pa namin gameplan next game. sudden deathna! salamat ulit

Come Fly With Me

Originally Posted by Tarots

maraming salamat sainyong papuri. galingan ko pa next time guyz! PJ Lee here! hope ma execute pa namin gameplan next game. sudden death na! salamat ulit

Come Fly With Me
Paul Lee? Nter?

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

maraming salamat sainyong papuri. galingan ko pa next time guyz! PJ Lee here! hope ma execute pa namin gameplan next game. sudden death na! salamat ulit

Come Fly With Me
Paul Lee? Nter?
hhhhmmmmm....... why not???? hehehehe

Originally Posted by superswag

Come Fly With Me
Paul Lee? Nter?
hhhhmmmmm....... why not???? hehehehe
that is great if he really is a NTer
roll.gif

Come Fly With Me
Paul Lee? Nter?

Susunod si Baclao Nter na rin....pati si Rey Guevarra at Joshua Webb sasali na din. Hypebeast and is quite ok pero eto ....smh!

Gameover2 - who's winning? kindly provide updates khit after each quarter lng. though im from dlsu im rooting for ateneo juniors hehehe

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom