2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

^ Yes, the Juniors game was postponed today and the finals game 1 toms is also postponed.

Originally Posted by psx0529

^ Is Paul Lee in the Smart-Gilas team?
Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

im not sure, but he should be
smile.gif
Last I heard, Toroman does not like Lee's style of play (volume shooter with bad FG% and too much isolation) and thinks he is not suitable forthe Gilas offensive sets.

I don't know whether the Serb will have a change of heart (and mind). I think not though.

im not sure, but he should be
smile.gif
Paul Lee like Rabeh Al-Hussaini were offered contracts by SBP and Smart-Gilas but both have yet to decide until the UAAP Season ends.

I read from the newspaper yesterday I think or 2 days ago that Toroman is also eyeing Paul Lee to be part of his team

i believe mr paul lee himself could address all these questions...

idol paul lee!!! sana nababasa mo ito para mashare mo saiyong fellow NTers the real deal bout you joining Smart Gilas

by the way since dlsu didnt make it ima be rooting for UE for the seniors and i'll be for the blue eaglets in the juniors!

Paul Lee was part of the wish list of SBP especially after winning the ROY-MVP in the PBL. Baclao as well before getting injured.

from TJ Manotoc's Twitter "Araneta Coliseum will be accepting donations of any goods at all entrances on Thu and Sun for the UAAP Finals, ADMU and UEfans, bring d luv!"

NU Bulldogs drop Dandan

(The Philippine Star) Updated October 01, 200912:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - The National University yesterday sacked coach Manny Dandan after failing to steer the Bulldogs back to the Final Four.

"The National U management decides to terminate the coaching services of Manny Dandan," a source told The STAR.

A short list that includes former Purefoods coach Eric Altamirano, current Letran mentor Louie Alas, former pro UP star Ronnie Magsanoc and ex-HarbourCentre coach Jorge Gallent has been submitted to top NU officials, who are expected to name Dandan's successor soon.

Junel Baculi, NU athletic director, a multi-titled coach in the PBL and Southeast Asian Games gold medal-winning RP team, was not in the list.

they were not able to enter the final4..but they were able to stop dlsu from entering as well..so why fire him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

haha because when you have aguilar, asoro and jonathan fernandez in your team you should be in the final four

too bad they had jahnke lol

whatever happened to lingao2x?

this gym should be included in the UNESCO Heritage site.lol

it's been a done deal since the new management took over. it's just a matter of transition but he still be in the sidelines tho..
missing my ix's and hold tight
frown.gif

6th Man: Salva
Duo of the year: Rabeh and Salamat
DPOY- Elmer Espiritu
MIP: Paul Lee
3 point something: Fortuna

haha because when you have aguilar, asoro and jonathan fernandez in your team you should be in the final four
I hope you are joking.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

I'm pretty sure Jai was wearing the Orlando 7's for game 1

Jai's entire shoe rotation got washed away by Ondoy. I'm sure Nike sent him boxes recently. Great game by Jai despite his family's ordeal with thetyphoon.

Ateneo
pimp.gif

Sorry but no one's touching the Eagles this season.

Back
Top Bottom