2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

haha because when you have aguilar, asoro and jonathan fernandez in your team you should be in the final four
I hope you are joking.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

I'm pretty sure Jai was wearing the Orlando 7's for game 1

Jai's entire shoe rotation got washed away by Ondoy. I'm sure Nike sent him boxes recently. Great game by Jai despite his family's ordeal with the typhoon.

Ateneo
pimp.gif

Sorry but no one's touching the Eagles this season.

laugh.gif
maybe a chance at final four? haha!

jai should leave a couple of pairs in his locker! moro lorenzo gym is awesome anyway!
smile.gif

I'm loving the Letran-San Beda game. Didn't take long for some action as Coach Louie was ejected before the first quarter even ended
laugh.gif

Red Lions getting the win.
pimp.gif

last game would be against the Stags next week. payback
devil.gif

In the NBA, Detroit Pistons are tag as the Bad Boys of Motown. Letran Knights is the NCAA Version. Grabe ang daming maling tawag ang referee kaya uminit angulo ni Coach Louie kaya after 2 technical foul thrown out.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
...too bad hindi pa nanalo sa Red Lions for the past 2 seasons.

jau014 wrote:
^ is that the gym in intramuros?? near manila cathedral
happy.gif

that's the classic NU gym
laugh.gif
but if you have been to theold San Beda gym it was a lot worse. gradas na lang sa gitna ang kulang sabongan na
laugh.gif

i can still picture that day when i was brought there by the coaches that was recruiting me..their gym was already awful, but no chicks inside the campus(no$*#%) it's an easy pass for me
roll.gif

but in all fairness, since the start of the new millennium their development and programs really gone up! on with their new facilities plus the backing of MVPeverything just went straight up...

Originally Posted by Flashout01

jau014 wrote:
^ is that the gym in intramuros?? near manila cathedral
happy.gif
that's the classic NU gym
laugh.gif
but if you have been to the old San Beda gym it was a lot worse. gradas na lang sa gitna ang kulang sabongan na
laugh.gif

i can still picture that day when i was brought there by the coaches that was recruiting me..their gym was already awful, but no chicks inside the campus(no $*#%) it's an easy pass for me
roll.gif

but in all fairness, since the start of the new millennium their development and programs really gone up! on with their new facilities plus the backing of MVP everything just went straight up...
i played there once..i thought back then that the place won't hold on us
laugh.gif

haven't been to the beda gym..but yes beda is improving every season. im rooting for them to win and defend their championship

Anyone with half a brain knows that the refs are clearly favoring La Salle Zobel in the Juniors Finals. SMH.
smh.gif

Ateneo 'upsets' Zobel to take Game 1, 80-73.

Kiefer with 33 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

He missed what would've been a highlight reel follow-up dunk in the fourth quarter.

ravena is money..man that kid is great
pimp.gif

and he is only 3rd yr HS.
congrats to the eaglets

good win 4 the blue eaglets! 1 more to go! indeed keifer is a phenom! my cousin (coach jamike) told me that this kid is special and is ahead of his time... hetold me that he'll retire from coaching the blue eaglets at the same time keifer graduates.

Great 2nd half by UE! The bench was scrappy and the hustle they displayed was tremendous. Should be a barn burner on Thursday. Good luck to bothschools!
happy.gif

20 pt. blow-out win by UE in the Finals over the defending champs...my oh my

In 2006, Ateneo swept UST in the elims, then beat UST in Game 1 of the Finals, UST blew past Ateneo in Game 2...Game 3 was History!

Pido Jarencio was a rookie coach. UST had to beat UE twice in the Final 4.

In 2009, Ateneo swept UE in the elims, then beat UE in Game 1 of the Finals, UE blew past Ateneo in Game 2...Game 3 was...

Lawrence Chongson was a rookie coach. UE had to beat FEU twice in the Final 4.

The 2000s are ending, who would you put in your UAAP all-2000s team? (12 man roster)

here is mine:

C: Enrico Villanueva
F: Rich Alvarez
F: Arwind Santos
G: James Yap
G: Mike Cortez
6: Ren Ren Ritualo
7: Ken Bono
8: Cyrus Baguio
9: LA Tenorio
10: Jervy Cruz
11: JV Casio
12: Mac Cardona

Comments?

surprised to see so many Lasallians specially considering that i'm from Ateneo.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom