2010 FIFA World Cup™ PS3,360,WII

the game is real smooth ..feels exiting like ur there playing for the world cup lol hopfully is better than fifa 10

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

tired.gif
tired.gif
wanksta23 wrote:

gil23 wrote:

CWrite78 wrote:

gil23 wrote:

MEXICO IS MY TEAM..but im going with................. holland
devil.gif

how dare you.
I know but i feel like those ratings are ridiculous.... MEXICO 3 1/2 stars
eyes.gif

they gave mexico 3.5 stars?
sick.gif

smh.gif

what else was mexico supposed to get

Unless that's 3.5 out of 10, then you really shouldn't be upset.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
......we better than than 3.5*
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The game may actually be better than FIFA 10 but I haven't played it enough yet to reach that conclusion. It's basically FIFA 10 with some modifications.
I think the Euro/World Cup versions are always just that year's game with a few cursory tweaks. 
The code doesn't work anymore. 
frown.gif
 Guess I slept. 

Originally Posted by vrai1

since EA's included almost every country that took part in the qualification process.

Wait... what? 
eek.gif

I call Egypt for the PS3. Game over. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never eally got into soccer games but woud like to know if rhis would be a better cop than FIFA 10.

I have the same question but alot of ppl and things I read online said that it would be better..i need a new game mw2 is getting boring lol

Well I'm buying this game when I get my student loans later this month. This is a really fun game, and I've always wanted to take my teams to the World Cup.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Never eally got into soccer games but woud like to know if rhis would be a better cop than FIFA 10.

The game play will be very similar, but if one is better it'll probably be World Cup because it comes out later and might have a few improvements. 

FIFA10 has club teams and international teams, although the international team list is quite limited and you can't do an actual World Cup tournament. 

World Cup has no club teams and basically every international team and you can do a full qualifying run including the tournament. 

REALLY disappointed no one has mentioned the new celebrations in this game.
they are amazing may buy the game just for them.

Everyone who has the demo please go experiment

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

REALLY disappointed no one has mentioned the new celebrations in this game.
they are amazing may buy the game just for them.

Everyone who has the demo please go experiment

haha thats tight

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by bamez

I'm still on the fence about this one... I loved EURO '08. Not sure about dropping $60 on it when i already have FIFA10 and Red Dead Redemption comes out next month.

Reds fan scared to drop some money right? Okay Tom Hicks.

laugh.gif
aiiiite... PS3 NT WC let's get it on. I owe the king of toronto an $%% whoopin
laugh.gif

and if we callin' teams. Germany.

Edit: that song in the demo fits this game perfectly.

You guy's think walmart will have this to available at midnight? It's right down the street and that's when I usually start playing anyway.

it got a 8.2 rating in ign. i already reserved it. will be copping after work tomorrow =]

smh... no point in me buying if i wont have any time to play until end of the week of mothers day,

smhhhh

Back
Top Bottom