2010 FIFA World Cup™ PS3,360,WII

love the game so far and i got it during the ea sale for 40 bucks

played one game and then started doing the challenges and had this sick goal!

last fifa game i owned was 2006 world cup

gt:agold1002 if anyone wants to add me

Anyone else feelin' Fifa 10 over this? I usually am big on the world cup games, but this one just reminds me of a wrestling game almost, just all glitz and glamour...Some of the celebrations are too much, zooming in on a player/coach after a loss of possession, etc. I play with Nigeria and them dudes are so fast, I feel like all I have to do is send a through ball and I can beat the opposed in a run, and score. Just my 2 cents tho.

sucks you can't create a player in here except for captain mode
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

I just picked this up yesterday, cant stop playing

psn - ohsnapitsfusion ,

Good games yesterday
laugh.gif

So far I'm 14-0 online but EA dont count online World Cup tournament results in your record
smh.gif
. Thus, my official record is like 3-0.

I'm guessing the roster updates will be made after June 1st when all teams must submit their final WC squads to FIFA.

$*@% you, smhh
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
SMFH, why did you give up at the end?

I could've ran up the score but I kept on passing it backwards. Atleast you didnt quit though. I've had atleast 7 people quit on me already.
smh.gif

I played the demo a while back and it seems pretty much the same as Fifa 10. Don't really think its worth it for me to buy this, then buy Fifa 11 later.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

$*@% you, smhh
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
SMFH, why did you give up at the end?

I could've ran up the score but I kept on passing it backwards. Atleast you didnt quit though. I've had atleast 7 people quit on me already.
smh.gif
Ha. Ya'll are on PS3 I'm guessing
ohwell.gif
.. I hardly play Fifa online b/c people tend to quit too much.. Yeah can't wait for the updates..  Ghana's squad is horribly outdated

they miiight have them up tonight PST. doing final testing. not sure if it will pass.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I played the demo a while back and it seems pretty much the same as Fifa 10. Don't really think its worth it for me to buy this, then buy Fifa 11 later.
this. i thought graphics were a little better, but everything else isn't that big of an improvement. *kanye shrug*.

Back
Top Bottom