2010 FIFA World Cup™ PS3,360,WII

Going to buy the game later....running all DAY with El Salvador
smile.gif

PS : Can't believe it will have more countries than FIFA 98. It only took EA 12 years to get that right 
laugh.gif
...I wish the indoor stadium was in this 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

smile.gif

PS : Can't believe it will have more countries than FIFA 98. It only took EA 12 years to get that right 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Son, FIFA 98 RTWC was the greatest football game of all time...ALL TIME. I played that game for 3-years. I still have it collecting dust somewhere.

EA are thirsty blood suckers.

Anyways, I got the game delivered today...saved $25 ordering it off EA.com

The gameplay is the same but I have two problems with the game so far:
-The computer SUCKS. I'm playing world class and the computer fails to make passes to wide open players and fails to convert easy chances. I've allowed a few break-aways and the CPU hasnt even hit the net on any of them.
-The rosters are not even accurate. A lot of teams are missing new players and the ratings of the players are not on point. I like to roll with African teams but the teams are screwed up. I think the rosters are based off of November 2009 so they arent updated. EA better get their act together...I have a feeling that they'll release an update for the 32 WC teams but all other teams will be shafted
smh.gif

The rosters are not even accurate. A lot of teams are missing new players and the ratings of the players are not on point. I like to roll with African teams but the teams are screwed up. I think the rosters are based off of November 2009 so they arent updated. EA better get their act together...I have a feeling that they'll release an update for the 32 WC teams but all other teams will be shafted
smh.gif

I feared this would be the case for the non-WC teams. Can you at least edit/create players? I was reading around on EA forums and don't think you can even do that in this version.
smh.gif
(PS Though I'm fine if you can't edit attribute, hate doing that)

^ Theres an update schedule right before the WC. not sure if it will include for all teams in the game or just the 32 WC teams.

Anybody cop the game? How is it and how are the middle eastern teams? Do they got the real players and does the crowd wave their flags and stuff?

The USA squad is pretty damn good. For some reason it seems harder to play D.

EDIT

I know that celebrations are part of soccer, but it's OD in this game.  I don't like how it zooms in on the player, I liked it before when it would stay on the same view. 

With that said, the brick wall and slappin of the hand is my combo. 7-1 so far online.

This game is pretty fire, i scooped it up earlier today and played 1 game of CYC which was
pimp.gif
and then i started to play online and am 6-0 so far
pimp.gif
x2.. smashin foos with USA, Saudi Arabia twice, Czech Republic, Argentina and Cameroon

Its pretty similar to Fifa 10 with the exception of a slight graphics improvement and the gameplay is better IMO. Theres so many teams as well
eek.gif

Anyone else scoop this up?

They completely changed the penalty kick
eek.gif

My first PK attempt was nowhere near the goal
laugh.gif

Heads up for the Fifa heads, practice your PK's before you jump into any games.

SMH at them botching El Salvador's jersey.

Actual :
United+States+v+El+Salvador+Np9PIZtWwnJm.jpg

Game :
dsc02574oc.jpg

indifferent.gif

At least the roster wasn't so outdated...1-3 online so far
laugh.gif

I just got home from playing 8 hours of this and Super Street Fighter at a friends
laugh.gif
The US squad is absolutely
pimp.gif
. Anyone else find chipping a lot harder?

Im not a really big fan of FIFA but the game does look pretty dope....me personally I play pro evolution soccer 2010 the game is crazy the graffics are way better and so is the game play.....the players look and play excalty how they do in real life the game is just plan sick me and my friends go on and on about which game is better but my money is on pes 2010
http://m.youtube.com/inde...20soccer%202010&aq=f&oq=

SMH at them botching El Salvador's jersey.

Actual :
United+States+v+El+Salvador+Np9PIZtWwnJm.jpg

Game :
dsc02574oc.jpg

indifferent.gif

At least the roster wasn't so outdated...1-3 online so far
laugh.gif
You sure they dont have a new jersey for the world cup?.. or maybe they dont have a contract with whoever El Salvadors sponsor is?

Bout to hop back online and continue my undefeated streak. hoping to atleast make it to 10-0
pimp.gif

For those who have FIFA 2010, is it worth it to get this game as well or should I just trade in my 2010. I don't play it as often now that The Show is out, but do you guys think the World Cup is worth trading in 2010. No sense in having two soccer games.

Drizzy, nah that's our jersey until 2011. It could be that they don't have the deal with Mitre though...my thing is if they aren't going to do the design right, just leave the jersey plain blue with the ES patch and it's good. Eh.

BigJ33, It depends...you have to be the type to love playing with countries or else the game will get old quick because there's not as much to do in it as with the regular FIFA that has club competiton, leagues, cups etc...game is smooth and I love it. Of course, I LOVE International football much more than club.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

smile.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
Son, FIFA 98 RTWC was the greatest football game of all time...ALL TIME. I played that game for 3-years. I still have it collecting dust somewhere.

EA are thirsty blood suckers.

Anyways, I got the game delivered today...saved $25 ordering it off EA.com

The gameplay is the same but I have two problems with the game so far:
-The computer SUCKS. I'm playing world class and the computer fails to make passes to wide open players and fails to convert easy chances. I've allowed a few break-aways and the CPU hasnt even hit the net on any of them.
-The rosters are not even accurate. A lot of teams are missing new players and the ratings of the players are not on point. I like to roll with African teams but the teams are screwed up. I think the rosters are based off of November 2009 so they arent updated. EA better get their act together...I have a feeling that they'll release an update for the 32 WC teams but all other teams will be shafted
smh.gif
tired.gif
yes.. I was so excited to pick Gabon and play with Aubameyang.. Why does he look like he's white
grin.gif
.. Odemwingie still has short hair and is on the bench for Nigeria. I guess they will fix everything once the final rosters for the world cup are announced.. B/C a lot of these rosters are not on point. 

Just picked mine up this evening, only played a couple of exhibition games. I suck.

Quick question: What are the experience points you earn after each game for?

BigJ33, It depends...you have to be the type to love playing with countries or else the game will get old quick because there's not as much to do in it as with the regular FIFA that has club competiton, leagues, cups etc...game is smooth and I love it. Of course, I LOVE International football much more than club.
Yeah I love the international game so I'm not too worried about getting bored.

I played a friends today and absolutely loved it, so I'll probably trade in 2010 plus Modern Warfare and get it.

Pretty good so far, not still getting used to the gameplay.

A few gripes:

-quite a few bugs in the announcing. I tied 0-0 and the announcers after the game were talking about how a "win is a win", etc. Another time I was winning 2-0 and they were saying how the first goal in the match would liven up the game.
laugh.gif

-Kuwait plays its home games at a 16,000 seat stadium, and EA has their actual stadium on the game. Iran plays its home games at a 100,000 stadium that is one of the biggest on the planet, and EA gives them a generic high-school stadium.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Pretty good so far, not still getting used to the gameplay.

A few gripes:

-quite a few bugs in the announcing. I tied 0-0 and the announcers after the game were talking about how a "win is a win", etc. Another time I was winning 2-0 and they were saying how the first goal in the match would liven up the game.
laugh.gif

-Kuwait plays its home games at a 16,000 seat stadium, and EA has their actual stadium on the game. Iran plays its home games at a 100,000 stadium that is one of the biggest on the planet, and EA gives them a generic high-school stadium.
indifferent.gif
That happens to me sometimes in FIFA 10.

Back
Top Bottom