2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

Like mentioned about, they are the For the Love of the Game IXs.

All the shoes on in the For the Love of the game pack have this symbol

un-powder-9-4-600x450.jpg

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

Theyre out in london
I think you're mistaken.
The white/black-varsity maize dropped at House of Hoops last weekend, but as for these...

grin.gif

Name the spot if you know for a fact otherwise you're just creating hysteria.

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

Theyre out in london
I think you're mistaken.
The white/black-varsity maize dropped at House of Hoops last weekend, but as for these...

grin.gif

Name the spot if you know for a fact otherwise you're just creating hysteria.

thats the same symbol from the movie "love and basketball" i like the idea about the "love the game" theme...

thats the same symbol from the movie "love and basketball" i like the idea about the "love the game" theme...

I usually don't like non-original colorways or Carolina blue Jordans but these I will buy. Something about them i like a lot. I heard August also.

I usually don't like non-original colorways or Carolina blue Jordans but these I will buy. Something about them i like a lot. I heard August also.

I like these after seeing those marquee sole pics...didn't know they were a suede, patent leather combo...I like em...look sort of like a womens colorway, But It's not like i haven't worn womens colorways before right?

I like these after seeing those marquee sole pics...didn't know they were a suede, patent leather combo...I like em...look sort of like a womens colorway, But It's not like i haven't worn womens colorways before right?

Back
Top Bottom