thad
EB
amare

iverson,speights,lou off the bench

philly needs to pull off that trade QUICK
Iverson off the bench you say?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

RealGM reporting that Larry Brown wants to trade DJ Augustin for a veteran big man
jared jeffries would be the PERFECT fit for the bobcats. jeffries for augustin makes too much sense right now. DO IT JORDAN!!

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

RealGM reporting that Larry Brown wants to trade DJ Augustin for a veteran big man
jared jeffries would be the PERFECT fit for the bobcats. jeffries for augustin makes too much sense right now. DO IT JORDAN!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Buc Em

jrue
j-rich
thad
EB
amare

iverson,speights,lou off the bench

philly needs to pull off that trade QUICK
Iverson off the bench you say?
laugh.gif
yeah i wish we could have him come off the bench in that situation....but he probably wouldn't be down with that.
if we just fired eddy %%!*$@@ jordan things would be alot better...we need to get byron scott

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dont find it funny at all. augustin aint getting no burn in charlotte and brown doesnt like him. he would fit right in here. bobcats they said they have $$ and brown loves jeffries. gerald wallace - jackson - jeffries
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that team would be one of the best defensive teams in the league. so yea

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

^ Yea I'd hate to say it but the Bulls aren't gonna land Lebron or Bosh this summer.
thank you, im just sick of us putting all our eggs in one basket. i dont know why but i just have a bad feeling about next summer.

I hear you loud and clear and you make sense considering our F.O's history, however the issue is that we are NOT a serious contender even in the EAST.  We have an excellent young PG and a very decent 5 but every other position is inconsistent and suspect.  So while I love Kirk and would love to see him stay if  would consider restructuring his contract, which I know won't happen.  Concerning this summers Free Agency, you can't win if you don't play, we have to take a chance.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

They already are one of the best defensive teams.
yea i was gonna say the best defensive team, but i knew i was gonna get hate for that. played it safe
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dont find it funny at all. augustin aint getting no burn in charlotte and brown doesnt like him. he would fit right in here. bobcats they said they have $$ and brown loves jeffries. gerald wallace - jackson - jeffries
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that team would be one of the best defensive teams in the league. so yea
Fair enough, I was just always under the assumption that nobody wanted Jared Jefferies
laugh.gif
then again if there is a person/team that would want him, it would be Larry Brown/MJ/ and the Bobcats

[h2]Amare For Iguodala, Dalembert Being Discussed[/h2]
Feb 04, 2010 6:04 PM EST

phi_40.gif
The Suns are talking to the Sixers about trading Amare Stoudemire for Andre Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert.

According to the report from ESPN, the Sixers are the side holdingup the deal and nothing is imminent. But the deal could be finalizedbefore the trade deadline because the Sixers would like to unloadDalembert's contract.

On a parallel track, the Suns are preparing a contract offer forStoudemire but he wants a maximum-dollar deal and a commitment fromowner Robert Sarver that the team will continue to spend money.

The Suns are not inclined to make Stoudemire a max offer. The team'sfuture spending plans are unknown but the club has been one of the morecost-conscious organizations in the league over recent years.
[h2]Acie Law In Trade Talks, Possibly To New York[/h2]
Feb 04, 2010 11:27 PM EST

cha_40.gif
Twoteams have reportedly inquired about Bobcats reserve guard Acie Law,according to a source close to the situation that spoke with Tommy Deeof TheKnicksBlog.

“One of them is definitely New York,

I read on espn.com that the 76ers would have to take J Rich along with Amare for Iggy, Dalembert + another player (either Kapono or Willie Green). Why wouldnt you agree to that trade if you were the 76ers?

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by BangDak

So what if hes overpaid? he does his job damn well.

Is he a good 3rd guard? Yes he is.
But the Salary Cap is going to be going down dramatically over the next couple years. You can't have a guy like Kirk on your team eating up the $ he's eating up. You're going to see the super-duper stars making Kirk Hinrich $ in the very near future.
i highly doubt any of that, cap wont go down much if any at all.
Read up on the labor stuff that's about to go down in the next 2 years. You're most likely going to have a hard cap, which in essence means the cap IS going down. You're also most likely looking at somewhere where the max guaranteed term on a contract is 3 years, with teams having the ability to void contracts after that (much like football).
You're not going to have teams paying luxury tax in order to keep players, if you hit the cap, you hit the cap. That means the years of players like Kirk making $8MM are over.

Originally Posted by sensation87

I read on espn.com that the 76ers would have to take J Rich along with Amare for Iggy, Dalembert + another player (either Kapono or Willie Green). Why wouldnt you agree to that trade if you were the 76ers?

seriously. what in the %%%# is taking them so long to decide? amare is a **!%++* big man and he still shoots better than iguodala from outside

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

[h2]Amare For Iguodala, Dalembert Being Discussed[/h2]
Feb 04, 2010 6:04 PM EST

phi_40.gif
The Suns are talking to the Sixers about trading Amare Stoudemire for Andre Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert.

According to the report from ESPN, the Sixers are the side holdingup the deal and nothing is imminent. But the deal could be finalizedbefore the trade deadline because the Sixers would like to unloadDalembert's contract.

On a parallel track, the Suns are preparing a contract offer forStoudemire but he wants a maximum-dollar deal and a commitment fromowner Robert Sarver that the team will continue to spend money.

The Suns are not inclined to make Stoudemire a max offer. The team'sfuture spending plans are unknown but the club has been one of the morecost-conscious organizations in the league over recent years.
2d7v5o3.gif

Great trade for both teams. Iggy and Sam fit with what Phoenix needs and Philly replaces Iggy with JRich and now has Amare and Brand down low - scary. They could also let Amare walk next year and throw some money at another FA - no team should give Amare the max.

Bulls fan anyone?
Bulls should trade for Amar'e not Philly.
C'mon Steve help your old team out... 3 rings remember!!
laugh.gif

Bulls got some excess baggage (Ty Thomas) plus I think Ty would be a good fit for them Suns, run n' gun
Ty Thomas, John Salmons, James Johnson, & Brad Miller for Amar'e, 2nd Rd. Draft pick and Player
happy.gif

[h2]Source: Suns 'Desperately' Want Iguodala[/h2]
Feb 05, 2010 4:59 PM EST

phx_40.gif
The Suns are looking to deal Amar'e Stoudemire and they also have serious interest in 76ers forward Andre Iguodala.

Philadelphia will listen to offers for Iguodala, but they aren't believed to be actively shopping him.

An NBA source told CSN Philly that "Phoenix desperately wants Andre. They are pushing this. That I know for a fact."

One possible deal would send Stoudemire to Philadelphia for Iguodala and center Samuel Dalembert.
[h2]Nets No Longer Consider CDR A Core Player[/h2]
Feb 05, 2010 5:08 PM EST

njn_40.gif
Nets forward Chris Douglas-Roberts lost his starting spot to Jarvis Hayes earlier this week.

Douglas-Roberts is no longer considered a core player by New Jersey, sources told the New York Daily News.

The forward's outspokenness has annoyed the Nets.

Douglas-Roberts was averaging 17.2 points under coach Lawrence Frank, but has struggled since he was fired on Dec. 30.
He has been linked to the Grizzlies in rumors

A combo of loss in production & attitude has hurt CD-R's chances of staying with us. He'll most likely be the 1st of the young guys to get shipped out.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I dont understand why PHX wants Iggou, where does he fit in?
uhh small forward? better than grant hill starting.

anyways that deal makes too much sense for both teams to even work.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

IF the SUns pull that off, that is an absolute bank robbery for them.

Iggy fits PERFECTLY for that system.
I wouldn't go that far to say an absolute bank robbery but it would be a good trade for both sides. You would be trading away an all star pf/c in Amare along with a 2 who could score in bunches in Jrich. Its def not a lopsided trade by any means.

They could also let Amare walk next year and throw some money at another FA - no team should give Amare the max.

They wouldn't have much left to throw at another FA, at least not a quality FA.

Back
Top Bottom