2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

http://twitter.com/amareisreal

Amare:
"I play very well with Shaq. I adverage more pts last year WITH him an played better D.You guys can stop saying we don't play well together."
eek.gif
Says the guy who wants $20M.. .................J/K.. He typed in d by accident

if the Cavs have to settle on Troy Murphy or Antwan and they lose in the playoffs...

IMO, he's out the door. What would be worth staying for? it's not exactly a roster geared towards the future.

Amare would change a lot of things.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

if the Cavs have to settle on Troy Murphy or Antwan and they lose in the playoffs...

IMO, he's out the door. What would be worth staying for? it's not exactly a roster geared towards the future.

Amare would change a lot of things.

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn

if the cavs get anyone and end up losing in the playoffs, then it's pretty automatic in my opinion that lebron will leave. there will be NO POINT at all in staying

JA you can't trade back to back.

But in this scenario, it's Houston swapping with NYK come 2011 draft. So in essence, NYK wouldn't really be trading their first rounder, just swapping, as, they'd still have a 1st rounder (Houston's)

What if Houston's pick is higher though? Houston wouldn't swap then, and, NYK couldn't hand over their pick, since, the rule is, you can't trade back to back 1st rounders.

*hopes it's unprotected

Looked like i was correct about that shaq/amare thing.

Man something finalize already. im tired of seeing rumors.

Trade deadline, one of the best times after ASG, and playoffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

If NY gives all that up for T-Mac they are worthless excuse of a franchise and are clearly thirsty for some star-power and I will lose all respect for them  July 1st scares me. A lot.

roll.gif

All these Knicks fans and Cleveland haters must have wet dreams about Bron playing in NY. Leave a team close to winning a championship for one years away and has to be completely rebuilt, don't make me laugh. I could see if yall said the Clippers, Miami, Dallas, Chicago or something, but the KNICKS
laugh.gif
If Lebron does that, karma will get him for stupidity and he would never win a championship, but at least he would have got to play for the Knicks and go to Yankee games at Yankee stadium

All these Knicks fans and Cleveland haters must have wet dreams about Bron playing in NY. Leave a team close to winning a championship for one years away and has to be completely rebuilt, don't make me laugh. I could see if yall said the Clippers, Miami, Dallas, Chicago or something, but the KNICKS
laugh.gif
If Lebron does that, karma will get him for stupidity and he would never win a championship, but at least he would have got to play for the Knicks and go to Yankee games at Yankee stadium

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Al3xis wrote:

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

If NY gives all that up for T-Mac they are worthless excuse of a franchise and are clearly thirsty for some star-power and I will lose all respect for them  July 1st scares me. A lot.

roll.gif

im not gonna lie..i am a little uneasy but i think saying if they lose regardless he leaves is a little to much. lebron approved a move of murphy, jamison and amare so if he leaves it shouldnt because of not being able to get amare. danny ferry is a hell of a gm and put together a TEAM that works around lebron. lebron will get his money but walsh needs a hell of a pitch on july 1st on who else they can get to play with lbj. my 2

Lebron could leave and I wouldn't give a *##+ long as we sign SOMEBODY good, I'm a Cavs fan not just a Lebron fan, I'm also a fan of the NBA first

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
so angry you even mention the clippers.
laugh.gif

what exactly are the Cavs working with starting in 2010-2011 if they dont land Amare? No Cavs fan in a year and half has ever answered me this other than offering the thought that they can potentially make moves down the line.

An on the brink of retirement pair of centers? A 35 year old shooting guard or the bi-polar one? A pair of UNC rejects?

Mo Williams, JJ Hickson, and Andy Varejeo...what a great core.

Certainly, far better than Will Chandler, Gallinari and David Lee or a 2nd FA.

The thought of the Knicks needing to be completely rebuilt is laughable, LeBron steps in and they are a top 2-3 team in the East with Orlando and Atlanta next season.

Back
Top Bottom