* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Vjax won't help Minny's playcalling.

After the game on Thursday I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio and everyone is ready to hit the panic button.

It's only the first game of the year, and the problem with the Vikings passing had little to do with not having a deep threat. Predictable playcalling and no urgency was the number one culprits.

Berrian and Harvin are more than capable to give this team enough big plays down the field while Rice is out.

Jackson would be nice though.

Vjax won't help Minny's playcalling.

After the game on Thursday I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio and everyone is ready to hit the panic button.

It's only the first game of the year, and the problem with the Vikings passing had little to do with not having a deep threat. Predictable playcalling and no urgency was the number one culprits.

Berrian and Harvin are more than capable to give this team enough big plays down the field while Rice is out.

Jackson would be nice though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Lions are going to rip the Bears a new one tomorrow. Lions 31-Bears 13. Jay Culter- 2 interceptions

How'd that work out for you?

No excuses either, you thought the Lions were gonna "rip" the Bears apart, and yeah...........take your L. Keep it movin.

Lions are going to rip the Bears a new one tomorrow. Lions 31-Bears 13. Jay Culter- 2 interceptions

No excuses either, you thought the Lions were gonna "rip" the Bears apart, and yeah...........take your L. Keep it movin.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Well I wasn't expecting such #%%#%% play calls by the Lions, way to conservative on the offensive side of the ball not attacking the Bears secondary.  Once Stafford went out I thought it was a wrap but the defense stepped up, still think we won but whatever.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Well I wasn't expecting such #%%#%% play calls by the Lions, way to conservative on the offensive side of the ball not attacking the Bears secondary.  Once Stafford went out I thought it was a wrap but the defense stepped up, still think we won but whatever.

^ If there was ever a better time for an excuse..this is it. The Lions definitely have an excuse. They won that game.

^ If there was ever a better time for an excuse..this is it. The Lions definitely have an excuse. They won that game.

Okay. The Lions suck. The Bears suck. they had a battle of who sucked more. so their suckage came down to the wire. The Lions got ripped off at the end.

That sucks.

Okay. The Lions suck. The Bears suck. they had a battle of who sucked more. so their suckage came down to the wire. The Lions got ripped off at the end.

That sucks.

Back
Top Bottom