* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Our nickel package will be seeing a lot of the field hopefully which would mean that we have a lead and Buff is trying to keep up by throwing but im sure well come out in our base package which AJ plays in.

Our nickel package will be seeing a lot of the field hopefully which would mean that we have a lead and Buff is trying to keep up by throwing but im sure well come out in our base package which AJ plays in.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

CJ GOT ROBBED. It is almost Friday and this is still bothering me.

Me to, I will never foget it.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully the Lions will get some redemption with the Eagles.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

ohwell.gif

With Vick out there it is going to be a tall order but the defense played good at times last weekend, as long as they can eliminate the big plays it should be close.  Hopefully the offense opens up more even with Hill as the starter.  It was hard to watch them play within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage last week until that final drive.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

ohwell.gif

With Vick out there it is going to be a tall order but the defense played good at times last weekend, as long as they can eliminate the big plays it should be close.  Hopefully the offense opens up more even with Hill as the starter.  It was hard to watch them play within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage last week until that final drive.

NT doesn't have enough laughter emoticons for me to express myself today.

Lions. TRASH.

Bears even being 2-0. TRASH. Aaron Rodgers is gonna make everyone on that roster P.O.W.'s next week.

and last but certainly not least....

0-2?

LOL.

JPZ, eat your heart out.

Lions. TRASH.

Bears even being 2-0. TRASH. Aaron Rodgers is gonna make everyone on that roster P.O.W.'s next week.

0-2?

LOL.

JPZ, eat your heart out.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Lions. TRASH.

0-2?

LOL.

JPZ, eat your heart out.
I agree with you on everything but the Lions.  Their play calling has been trash and way to conservative, and Shaun Hill is one of the worst qb's in the league.  But they have a good d-line that was putting pressure on Vick all day and finally have some players in the secondary that can tackle.  They really should have won both games but in each one the play calling in the second half has been terrible, once they get Stafford back and throw the ball down field the offense will open up even more and they will start winning, but right now they are only playing it seems within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage and it is way to easy to defend.  As for the Vikings, looks like Favre is officially trash.

Back
Top Bottom