* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Jay Cutler hasn't had a winning season since HIGH SCHOOL!
roll.gif
asjfalsjdfwerp
laugh.gif

Too funny.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
asjfalsjdfwerp
laugh.gif

Too funny.

both aaron rogers and jay cutler haven't won a playoff game
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 stupid fudge packer fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
asjfalsjdfwerp
laugh.gif

Too funny.

both aaron rogers and jay cutler haven't won a playoff game
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 stupid fudge packer fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's RoDgers though. Timberwolves weren't good enough for you eh?
lol I'm not from minnesota or los angeles I'm from the west suburbs of chicago.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

It's RoDgers though. Timberwolves weren't good enough for you eh?
lol I'm not from minnesota or los angeles I'm from the west suburbs of chicago.

Anybody hear about the Packers attempting to trade for Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch?

Anybody hear about the Packers attempting to trade for Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Yea well see how that goes... AJ Hawk never sees the field since GB has been playing mostly Nickel so hes open to being traded to another team... Lots of smokescreens up right now since GB and Buffalo are playing this weekend so if anything happens itll be probably early next week id say. 

Hopefully if it does happen it will be for "Beast Mode" and not just Marshawn Lynch.  I still dont think we need to do it though, the biggest plus is that we get rid of a player in Hawk that we don't use and who is set to make almost $10M next year.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by AG 47

Yea well see how that goes... AJ Hawk never sees the field since GB has been playing mostly Nickel so hes open to being traded to another team... Lots of smokescreens up right now since GB and Buffalo are playing this weekend so if anything happens itll be probably early next week id say. 

Hopefully if it does happen it will be for "Beast Mode" and not just Marshawn Lynch.  I still dont think we need to do it though, the biggest plus is that we get rid of a player in Hawk that we don't use and who is set to make almost $10M next year.

*shrugs*

If neither of the players are suited up, or if neither of them see the field this week, is it safe to say the deal was made?

If neither of the players are suited up, or if neither of them see the field this week, is it safe to say the deal was made?

Back
Top Bottom