* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

laugh.gif
@ the tons of already foolish statement in here already bears gone be the worst team in the nfc now? Craziness

As bad as our QB was and he was bad we still was in a lot of games at the end

with our MLB back and a great DE that should greatly help our pass D won't say nothing about our safeties we got but they should be a upgrade over what we had

laugh.gif
@ the tons of already foolish statement in here already bears gone be the worst team in the nfc now? Craziness

with our MLB back and a great DE that should greatly help our pass D won't say nothing about our safeties we got but they should be a upgrade over what we had

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

VIkings are not winning 13 games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hilarious huh.

The Saints, Jets and Eagles games will all be tossups.

Our toughest game IMO is against the Cowboys but that is at home thank goodness.

Better D- For reasons menioned by JPZx

-Although I was hoping Cook would slide into FS- seeing as though he is too big to be a corner.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hilarious huh.

Our toughest game IMO is against the Cowboys but that is at home thank goodness.

-Although I was hoping Cook would slide into FS- seeing as though he is too big to be a corner.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

I know. As a football fan I am kinda surprised that people actually think that. It is just football dumb.

Jay could not possibly be worse than he was last year.

laugh.gif

I know. As a football fan I am kinda surprised that people actually think that. It is just football dumb.

Jay could not possibly be worse than he was last year.

urlacher hasnt proved he can play 16 games

and peppers got his money...no need for him to play anymore

Originally Posted by youngmoney

again another uneducated statement urlacher hasnt proven he can play a full 16 cuz of one season ?
laugh.gif
in his career he has only had 2 seasons where he didnt play a full 16 games how about next time you want to start typing you look up the stats at least 

and as far as peppers getting money and not wanting to play unless you are him i dont even think you can make that claim

Originally Posted by youngmoney

again another uneducated statement urlacher hasnt proven he can play a full 16 cuz of one season ?
laugh.gif
in his career he has only had 2 seasons where he didnt play a full 16 games how about next time you want to start typing you look up the stats at least 

and as far as peppers getting money and not wanting to play unless you are him i dont even think you can make that claim

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hilarious huh.

"Funny" would be a better term for it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hilarious huh.

"Funny" would be a better term for it.

Vikings: 11-5 (Losses @NYJ, DAL, @NE, @CHI, @PHI)
Packers: 10-6 (Losses @PHI, MIN, @NYJ, @MIN, @ATL, @NE)
Bears: 6-10 (Losses @DAL, GB, @NYG, MIN, PHI, @DET, NE, @MIN, NYJ, @GB)
Lions: 5-11 (Losses @CHI, PHI, @MIN, @GB, @NYG, WAS, NYJ, @DAL, NE, GB, MIN)

Tough schedule for the NFC North this year. No one wins over 12 games.

Back
Top Bottom