* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Its a damn shame what happened to Stafford. Cuz the Lions finally have some damn talent on this roster. They clearly looked like the better team until he went out last week, and with the way they hung in there today w/ one of the worst QB situations in the league, who knows?

Like I said last week, they are a Patrick Peterson & improved o-line away from being able to make some real noise (assuming Stafford will be able to stay on the field...which I prolly shouldn't at this point).

give the damn bears d some respect.... HILL PLAYED BETTER THAN STAFFORD IN THE SECOND HALF...more yards passing. the d equally smashed on both of em....and they won today....what happens when they beat the packers next week....another fluke?
Bears D was alright, but Detroits play calling was conservative as hell.  Even when Stafford was in the game, you could tell he was pissed going to the sidelines cause they kept calling those stupid run plays and not allowing him to open up the pass game.  Hill played like garbage until that last drive of the game last week, this week he played like garbage but put up numbers because Best broke alot of screen plays for big yardage.  Next week though I see the Packers and Lions coming out on top.  Packers have way to many weapons and a good defense and the Lions at this point are a better team than the Vikings.  Favre is going to get killed by the Lions d-line.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Its a damn shame what happened to Stafford. Cuz the Lions finally have some damn talent on this roster. They clearly looked like the better team until he went out last week, and with the way they hung in there today w/ one of the worst QB situations in the league, who knows?

Like I said last week, they are a Patrick Peterson & improved o-line away from being able to make some real noise (assuming Stafford will be able to stay on the field...which I prolly shouldn't at this point).

give the damn bears d some respect.... HILL PLAYED BETTER THAN STAFFORD IN THE SECOND HALF...more yards passing. the d equally smashed on both of em....and they won today....what happens when they beat the packers next week....another fluke?
Bears D was alright, but Detroits play calling was conservative as hell.  Even when Stafford was in the game, you could tell he was pissed going to the sidelines cause they kept calling those stupid run plays and not allowing him to open up the pass game.  Hill played like garbage until that last drive of the game last week, this week he played like garbage but put up numbers because Best broke alot of screen plays for big yardage.  Next week though I see the Packers and Lions coming out on top.  Packers have way to many weapons and a good defense and the Lions at this point are a better team than the Vikings.  Favre is going to get killed by the Lions d-line.

http://assyrianplaya.u.yuku.com/
assyrianplaya

laugh.gif
uh....what the #@%% are you talkin bout? Dude really got some pent-up energy in him....

My thoughts typed were an assessment on the Lions so far this year, that's it. Only comment about the Bears were that the Lions were outplaying them while Stafford was in. They were looking like the better team at that point. Nobody who watched the game would argue that. Didn't say the 2nd half would've been same result, we dont know.

And I don't give a #$$$ what the Bears do next week, but they did look impressive today, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did win. I did feel they were better than analysts gave them credit for coming into this season. As bad as Cutler and that D was last year, they were still 7-9.

HILL PLAYED BETTER THAN STAFFORD IN THE SECOND HALF...more yards passing.
damn right he did...

Stafford 11/15, 83 yards, 86qb rating. Was definitely in a groove from the last couple possessions before he went out.
Hill - 9/19, 88 yards, int, 38qb rating. And those stats are gassed from that last drive. Dont think he converted a 1st down until late in the 4th.

So yea, you're completely right...dont know what the F' my eyes were seeing.
indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

http://assyrianplaya.u.yuku.com/
assyrianplaya

laugh.gif
uh....what the #@%% are you talkin bout? Dude really got some pent-up energy in him....

My thoughts typed were an assessment on the Lions so far this year, that's it. Only comment about the Bears were that the Lions were outplaying them while Stafford was in. They were looking like the better team at that point. Nobody who watched the game would argue that. Didn't say the 2nd half would've been same result, we dont know.

And I don't give a #$$$ what the Bears do next week, but they did look impressive today, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did win. I did feel they were better than analysts gave them credit for coming into this season. As bad as Cutler and that D was last year, they were still 7-9.

damn right he did...

Stafford 11/15, 83 yards, 86qb rating. Was definitely in a groove from the last couple possessions before he went out.
Hill - 9/19, 88 yards, int, 38qb rating. And those stats are gassed from that last drive. Dont think he converted a 1st down until late in the 4th.

indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

god damn salty $+!%#*#%!%**# quit riding my Bears. Were 2-0 thats all that matters right now, well see what happens from here. i dont needa talk
pimp.gif

god damn salty $+!%#*#%!%**# quit riding my Bears. Were 2-0 thats all that matters right now, well see what happens from here. i dont needa talk
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

damn right he did...

indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

who put them in the position to win the game... stafford or hill....Hill...

laugh.gif

damn right he did...

indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

"In position"? Fam....Stafford was the one who put the 14 points on the damn board. They didn't score again. "He didn't put them in position to win" cuz he wasn't in the game.

Can't tell whether you are doing this on purpose or not, but either way, I'm done w/ it...

"In position"? Fam....Stafford was the one who put the 14 points on the damn board. They didn't score again. "He didn't put them in position to win" cuz he wasn't in the game.

Can't tell whether you are doing this on purpose or not, but either way, I'm done w/ it...

laugh.gif

damn right he did...

indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

So you are saying the game would have been the same with Stafford in the game?? Child please.  Hill couldn't move the ball AT ALL until that last drive, dude is trash.  If Stafford was in there chances are the Lions would have put up a few more scores because they would have finally opened the offense up and the game wouldn't even have gone down to that last drive. 

laugh.gif

damn right he did...

indifferent.gif
@ me. You got it...

So you are saying the game would have been the same with Stafford in the game?? Child please.  Hill couldn't move the ball AT ALL until that last drive, dude is trash.  If Stafford was in there chances are the Lions would have put up a few more scores because they would have finally opened the offense up and the game wouldn't even have gone down to that last drive. 

Whatever. No surprises. I would be surprised though, if the Vikings didn't at least try and put something on the table for Jackson.

Bears are always going to be dangerous, but they'll falter down the stretch. The Vikings will undoubtedly get things going again. I knew the Packers were going to take the division anyway.

9-7, 10-6 range for the Vikings this year. Enough to get a wild card and do some serious damage come playoff team. Their explosionwill be back.

Whatever. No surprises. I would be surprised though, if the Vikings didn't at least try and put something on the table for Jackson.

Bears are always going to be dangerous, but they'll falter down the stretch. The Vikings will undoubtedly get things going again. I knew the Packers were going to take the division anyway.

9-7, 10-6 range for the Vikings this year. Enough to get a wild card and do some serious damage come playoff team. Their explosionwill be back.

Yeah, it's still early in the sesaon and I haven't lost hope yet. Just discouraged at the effort being shown, AP is working his %#% off while the rest of the team just looks John Locke.

Yeah, it's still early in the sesaon and I haven't lost hope yet. Just discouraged at the effort being shown, AP is working his %#% off while the rest of the team just looks John Locke.

Frankly, this is good for them. Fly under the radar for all I care. They'll steam roll into the playoffs as a wild card and get back to where they were last year.

Frankly, this is good for them. Fly under the radar for all I care. They'll steam roll into the playoffs as a wild card and get back to where they were last year.

people will say anything to make they self feel good

fly under the radar? are you joking or what

steam roll into the playoffs? you have 19 points in 2 games you wont be steam rolling into nothing

how about you take jpz lead and disappear until then instead of putting that foot in your mouth

steam roll into the playoffs? you have 19 points in 2 games you wont be steam rolling into nothing

how about you take jpz lead and disappear until then instead of putting that foot in your mouth

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yes, because champions are usually declared after 2 weeks.

You're a fool, if you think after two weeks of football you can put a stamp on this season. The Vikings still have a very good defense, and still has weapons on the offensive side.

Just watch...

Back
Top Bottom