* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by JPZx

Bears, Packers, and that other team's fans in denial... scared. It's obvious y'all 
laugh.gif

I just want to know how you guys can stop Randy Moss on one side, Sidney Rice on the other. Percy Harvin in the slot. Visanthe Shiancoe running curls in the middle. Adrian Peterson with 6-7 guys in the box. etc. etc. etc.

Even Brett Favre can't mess this up
laugh.gif

well it might not even be him messing it up...the offense needs to gel to be good. harvin never practices, sidneys out for weeks, and brett isnt playing too well...i mean awesome pickup but youre making it seem like you guys got peyton manning moss and revis....

the way the OL is playing is moss going to have time to get deep for brett? is Peterson even going to have holes to run through?

the way the OL is playing is moss going to have time to get deep for brett? is Peterson even going to have holes to run through?

Regardless of Moss back to the Vikings, Packers are still the best team in the NFC North and are my pick to rep the NFC come Super Bowl time.

Regardless of Moss back to the Vikings, Packers are still the best team in the NFC North and are my pick to rep the NFC come Super Bowl time.

All I'm going to say is that you don't go from having 33 TDs and 7 INTs in 2009 to being a total scrub in 2010. I don't care how old you are, that just doesn't happen. You can decline, but there's no such thing as that big of a turnaround.

A lot can be said about losing your favorite target.

With Moss back in the helm, Favre gets back his prototypical "throw it up" receiver, and then when Sidney gets back... he'll have two of them.

We'll see how this all works out. I really believe you Packer fans are underestimating this more than you should. Let's not forget the defense that has held every sing opponent thus far under 14 points.
is Peterson even going to have holes to run through?
The second most efficient runner in the league right now.. averaging 130 yards a game. Moss will only help that.

All I'm going to say is that you don't go from having 33 TDs and 7 INTs in 2009 to being a total scrub in 2010. I don't care how old you are, that just doesn't happen. You can decline, but there's no such thing as that big of a turnaround.

A lot can be said about losing your favorite target.

With Moss back in the helm, Favre gets back his prototypical "throw it up" receiver, and then when Sidney gets back... he'll have two of them.

We'll see how this all works out. I really believe you Packer fans are underestimating this more than you should. Let's not forget the defense that has held every sing opponent thus far under 14 points.
is Peterson even going to have holes to run through?
The second most efficient runner in the league right now.. averaging 130 yards a game. Moss will only help that.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Right now i still think the Packers are better...simply because of Favre.
They are, but quite frankly, I'm surprised with poorly they've been playing in comparison to what we all expected. Same can be said for the Vikings, but they haven't been healthy and a lot could be timing issues with Favre.

We'll see how the bye week helped or didn't with the Vikings, but for right now, I don't see the Pack running away from the rest of this division like I thought might have been the case before the season.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Right now i still think the Packers are better...simply because of Favre.
They are, but quite frankly, I'm surprised with poorly they've been playing in comparison to what we all expected. Same can be said for the Vikings, but they haven't been healthy and a lot could be timing issues with Favre.

We'll see how the bye week helped or didn't with the Vikings, but for right now, I don't see the Pack running away from the rest of this division like I thought might have been the case before the season.

no one in this division has played like they want to win it running away. finding ways to make it close. Our lack of run game is a reason.

no one in this division has played like they want to win it running away. finding ways to make it close. Our lack of run game is a reason.

Steve McNair

Had over a 100 qb rating his MVP year. Never sniffed anything above 85 ever since. His best season after his MVP year was 16 touchdowns 11 interceptions with a 82 QB rating.
Maybe not completey a scrub, but if you think your gonna win anything with numbers like those your wrong.

Steve McNair

Had over a 100 qb rating his MVP year. Never sniffed anything above 85 ever since. His best season after his MVP year was 16 touchdowns 11 interceptions with a 82 QB rating.
Maybe not completey a scrub, but if you think your gonna win anything with numbers like those your wrong.

i dont understand how people still think the pack are the favorites...

1.we have NO run game...60 yards is what we'll average. that will not get it done come december and beyond.

2. our secondary...al harris can come back week 7 but even he knows he will be 60%...just listen to his interviews, dude doesnt sound optimistic.

3. we are thin at EVERY defensive position. D line, jenkins raji pickett...than no one...Secondary. Woosdson, collins and tramon...than no one. you know injuries are gonna happen and we've been plagued by them and its only week 5!!! just imagine if another key starter goes down!!

4. special teams....we've all seen/heard about it. mccarthy spent all training camp trying to fix it. nelson been fumbling...hester runs one back. punter cant get it past 25 yards

5. O-Line...we havent heard much about it but it is still a MAJOR issue...clifton and tausch???bums... we have a replacement for 1 of them not 2!! and colledge is a bum

6. and the icing on the cake...mccarthy is a CLOWN...

if they dont fix some major problems we aint going anywhere. as bad as it sounds the bears are in the drivers seat...have you guys seen minnys next 4 games? good luck going 2-2

i dont understand how people still think the pack are the favorites...

1.we have NO run game...60 yards is what we'll average. that will not get it done come december and beyond.

2. our secondary...al harris can come back week 7 but even he knows he will be 60%...just listen to his interviews, dude doesnt sound optimistic.

3. we are thin at EVERY defensive position. D line, jenkins raji pickett...than no one...Secondary. Woosdson, collins and tramon...than no one. you know injuries are gonna happen and we've been plagued by them and its only week 5!!! just imagine if another key starter goes down!!

4. special teams....we've all seen/heard about it. mccarthy spent all training camp trying to fix it. nelson been fumbling...hester runs one back. punter cant get it past 25 yards

5. O-Line...we havent heard much about it but it is still a MAJOR issue...clifton and tausch???bums... we have a replacement for 1 of them not 2!! and colledge is a bum

6. and the icing on the cake...mccarthy is a CLOWN...

if they dont fix some major problems we aint going anywhere. as bad as it sounds the bears are in the drivers seat...have you guys seen minnys next 4 games? good luck going 2-2

Moss going back to the Vikings makes them a lot scarier, no doubt.

BUT, I don't think he's going to be their savior right away...he'll definitely open things underneath and help the Vikings establish consistency, but he's not going to have monster games immediately. Now when Rice comes back...different story.

BUT, I don't think he's going to be their savior right away...he'll definitely open things underneath and help the Vikings establish consistency, but he's not going to have monster games immediately. Now when Rice comes back...different story.

We have hands down the best lineup for offense in the league. We are in the top 10 for every skill position. Albeit Favre has slipped a bit, he's still better than almost all others except for the handful of elites.

AD - Best RB overall.
Moss - top 5 still and creates matchup problems for every team.
Percy - Who Reggie Bush wishes he was.
Sidney - top 10 receiver when healthy.
OL - top 3rd of the league.
Shanks - top 10 in the league at TE.

We have hands down the best lineup for offense in the league. We are in the top 10 for every skill position. Albeit Favre has slipped a bit, he's still better than almost all others except for the handful of elites.

AD - Best RB overall.
Moss - top 5 still and creates matchup problems for every team.
Percy - Who Reggie Bush wishes he was.
Sidney - top 10 receiver when healthy.
OL - top 3rd of the league.
Shanks - top 10 in the league at TE.

Also the issue with favre and protection should be somewhat less because you can't blitz favre as much with a legit threat that can separate himself from defenders unlike that bum berrian...and with favre's experience i think he has the ability to know when moss will be in single coverage and then it's game over

.... Of course this is assuming favre can make the throw lol

Also the issue with favre and protection should be somewhat less because you can't blitz favre as much with a legit threat that can separate himself from defenders unlike that bum berrian...and with favre's experience i think he has the ability to know when moss will be in single coverage and then it's game over

.... Of course this is assuming favre can make the throw lol

Originally Posted by illmatic34

People said the same thing his rookie year.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

People said the same thing his rookie year.

Back
Top Bottom