* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

We have hands down the best lineup for offense in the league. We are in the top 10 for every skill position. Albeit Favre has slipped a bit, he's still better than almost all others except for the handful of elites.

AD - Best RB overall.
Moss - top 5 still and creates matchup problems for every team.
Percy - Who Reggie Bush wishes he was.
Sidney - top 10 receiver when healthy.
OL - top 3rd of the league.
Shanks - top 10 in the league at TE.

Sydney Rice a top 10 receiver??? No way dude, he had one decent year and Favre was playing out of his mind.

And that OL being in the top 3rd
eek.gif
roll.gif
That same OL that can't give Favre any time in the pocket???

Vikings fans are back to talking trash like adding Moss is going to turn their team around, please.  Favre hasn't been on the same page with his receivers at all this year, add that to him never having played with Moss.... They aren't going to go out there and start putting up numbers like that.  Plus that O-Line is atrocious, dudes are getting their lunches ate on nearly every down.  I am going to go on record and say the Vikings are still going to suck and aren't making the playoffs, one player isn't going to make that big of a difference for them.

I'd be mad too if my squad had a qb made of terry cloth.

Look who talking about o-line though.

Annnnyway. As a vikes fan, man this is exciting. Thank you Wilf family for showing that MPLS has some cash to throw.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

We have hands down the best lineup for offense in the league. We are in the top 10 for every skill position. Albeit Favre has slipped a bit, he's still better than almost all others except for the handful of elites.

AD - Best RB overall.

Sydney Rice a top 10 receiver??? No way dude, he had one decent year and Favre was playing out of his mind.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Vikings fans are back to talking trash like adding Moss is going to turn their team around, please.  Favre hasn't been on the same page with his receivers at all this year, add that to him never having played with Moss.... They aren't going to go out there and start putting up numbers like that.  Plus that O-Line is atrocious, dudes are getting their lunches ate on nearly every down.  I am going to go on record and say the Vikings are still going to suck and aren't making the playoffs, one player isn't going to make that big of a difference for them.

Annnnyway. As a vikes fan, man this is exciting. Thank you Wilf family for showing that MPLS has some cash to throw.
Terry cloth qb?? You're off your rocker dude, sure Stafford has had a few injuries but to go claiming that he is injury prone and a pansy is way off base.  As for Detroits O-Line, they aren't the best but they have been playing a hell of a lot better this year than years past, probably even better than the Vikings this year. 

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
It honestly sounds like the non-Viking fans are completely neglecting the effect Moss has on everybody else. Teams won't put 8 in the box to stop Peterson, the other WRs will be lined up against lesser corners/safeties then they have all year, guys like Percy, Berrian, and Shiancoe will be in the roles they were last year which will help with the timing problems, and the O-line won't have to hold people longer because the WRs will be getting open quicker. You guys really think it's gonna take that long for Favre and Moss to get going? I doubt it does.

The only reason I'm not scared of them as a Jet fan is because we've had success against Randy, we're at home, and we're bringing back Pace, Revis, and Holmes this week.
pimp.gif
I would be more worried if this was at Minny on turf.

Stupid comments like these are what has me really
roll.gif
Dude is just making all the assumptions as to how things are going to work and Moss hasn't even shown up to practice yet

Originally Posted by kix4kix

AD - Best RB overall.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Terry cloth qb?? You're off your rocker dude, sure Stafford has had a few injuries but to go claiming that he is injury prone and a pansy is way off base.  As for Detroits O-Line, they aren't the best but they have been playing a hell of a lot better this year than years past, probably even better than the Vikings this year. 

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
It honestly sounds like the non-Viking fans are completely neglecting the effect Moss has on everybody else. Teams won't put 8 in the box to stop Peterson, the other WRs will be lined up against lesser corners/safeties then they have all year, guys like Percy, Berrian, and Shiancoe will be in the roles they were last year which will help with the timing problems, and the O-line won't have to hold people longer because the WRs will be getting open quicker. You guys really think it's gonna take that long for Favre and Moss to get going? I doubt it does.

The only reason I'm not scared of them as a Jet fan is because we've had success against Randy, we're at home, and we're bringing back Pace, Revis, and Holmes this week.
pimp.gif
I would be more worried if this was at Minny on turf.

Stupid comments like these are what has me really
roll.gif
Dude is just making all the assumptions as to how things are going to work and Moss hasn't even shown up to practice yet

indifferent.gif

How are my comments stupid... You think Percy is gonna face the game No. 1 corners he usually does? You think that O-Line is gonna have to hold people up for long periods when the WRs are finally getting open? You don't think that Moss is better then Rice in this role as a deep threat? You think that teams are still gonna stack the box with Moss there? Really? What's wrong with making predictions and assumptions? You've really never made a prediction in your life or analyzed anything in your life?
eyes.gif
I'm the only person in this topic with no bias towards any of these teams (hell we're playing the Vikings this week and I'm giving them high praise) and yet I'm the one with stupid comments?... You didn't even intelligently say anything to refute my post, why are you even commenting if you can't put together a meaningful post?

indifferent.gif

How are my comments stupid... You think Percy is gonna face the game No. 1 corners he usually does? You think that O-Line is gonna have to hold people up for long periods when the WRs are finally getting open? You don't think that Moss is better then Rice in this role as a deep threat? You think that teams are still gonna stack the box with Moss there? Really? What's wrong with making predictions and assumptions? You've really never made a prediction in your life or analyzed anything in your life?
eyes.gif
I'm the only person in this topic with no bias towards any of these teams (hell we're playing the Vikings this week and I'm giving them high praise) and yet I'm the one with stupid comments?... You didn't even intelligently say anything to refute my post, why are you even commenting if you can't put together a meaningful post?

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Nick Barnett out for the year
i just saw that too, the Pack have been getting beat up by injuries this year
Its like 08 all over again.

Collins starting vs the Panthers
sick.gif
laugh.gif
If your Fantasy Defense is wack and CAR is available.... Go get it.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Nick Barnett out for the year
i just saw that too, the Pack have been getting beat up by injuries this year
Its like 08 all over again.

Collins starting vs the Panthers
sick.gif
laugh.gif
If your Fantasy Defense is wack and CAR is available.... Go get it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Johnny Jolly
Al Harris
Atari Bigby
Ryan Grant
Morgan Burnett
Nick Barnett

^ None of those guys matter, right? You don't think it will really affect you, right?

My post was before i found out Barnett and Burnett were done.
Bigby and Harris didnt play a game in the packers 7-0 finish to the season.
Ryan Grant was hardly used during the 7-0 run, this was the time Rodgers was tearing teams apart when he was finally protected.
I still think our D-Line is fine without Jolly. Raji is real good, the rookie Neal can plug holes, Pickett is good, Jenkins is good.

But i am thinkin a little differently now knowing about Barnett and Burnett SMH.
Although i think Desmond Bishop could be good. Not as good as Barnett but Bishop could do alright or even better who knows. He's finally gonna get his real opportunity. And it will be 2-3 weeks before Bigby could be back. Hope he stays healthy.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Johnny Jolly
Al Harris
Atari Bigby
Ryan Grant
Morgan Burnett
Nick Barnett

^ None of those guys matter, right? You don't think it will really affect you, right?

My post was before i found out Barnett and Burnett were done.
Bigby and Harris didnt play a game in the packers 7-0 finish to the season.
Ryan Grant was hardly used during the 7-0 run, this was the time Rodgers was tearing teams apart when he was finally protected.
I still think our D-Line is fine without Jolly. Raji is real good, the rookie Neal can plug holes, Pickett is good, Jenkins is good.

But i am thinkin a little differently now knowing about Barnett and Burnett SMH.
Although i think Desmond Bishop could be good. Not as good as Barnett but Bishop could do alright or even better who knows. He's finally gonna get his real opportunity. And it will be 2-3 weeks before Bigby could be back. Hope he stays healthy.

Top 10. Actually top 5. He finally broke through with a decent QB. And ask Cowboy fans how they feel about Sid the Kid from last years playoffs...
sidx.jpg

Edit: This dude is a Lions fan talking smack?!
roll.gif

You wouldn't know about the playoffs anyway. Have fun picking a top 5 pick this year. Again.

Top 10. Actually top 5. He finally broke through with a decent QB. And ask Cowboy fans how they feel about Sid the Kid from last years playoffs...
sidx.jpg

Edit: This dude is a Lions fan talking smack?!
roll.gif

You wouldn't know about the playoffs anyway. Have fun picking a top 5 pick this year. Again.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You're crowning dudes a Top 5 receiver after ONE season?

Clowns these days.

I've come to finding myself agreeing with you a lot lately keep up the good work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You're crowning dudes a Top 5 receiver after ONE season?

Clowns these days.

I've come to finding myself agreeing with you a lot lately keep up the good work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom