* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Moss going back to the Vikings makes them a lot scarier, no doubt.

BUT, I don't think he's going to be their savior right away...he'll definitely open things underneath and help the Vikings establish consistency, but he's not going to have monster games immediately. Now when Rice comes back...different story.
People said the same thing his rookie year.

BUT, I don't think he's going to be their savior right away...he'll definitely open things underneath and help the Vikings establish consistency, but he's not going to have monster games immediately. Now when Rice comes back...different story.

^ but that was his rookie year lol hes 30 something now. Not saying he wont produce but he's not a younging.

And youngmoney you need to be optimistic.

The team is virtually no different then last year besides Grant, and its not like they ran the ball near the end.

Just give them O some time. Remember last year it took a little while. Then they finished the season 7-0. At the time that Offense was potent.

There's no reason they cant do it again run game or not. They dropped 40-50 something in that Playoff game and Grant's name was no where to be heard.

^ but that was his rookie year lol hes 30 something now. Not saying he wont produce but he's not a younging.

And youngmoney you need to be optimistic.

The team is virtually no different then last year besides Grant, and its not like they ran the ball near the end.

Just give them O some time. Remember last year it took a little while. Then they finished the season 7-0. At the time that Offense was potent.

There's no reason they cant do it again run game or not. They dropped 40-50 something in that Playoff game and Grant's name was no where to be heard.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

And his first year on the pats.

Originally Posted by thejrob

We'll see. If he proves me wrong I wouldn't be surprised. Hell of a player and one of my favorite WR's...shame he plays for the Vikings. The division just got a whole lot more interesting.

Originally Posted by thejrob

We'll see. If he proves me wrong I wouldn't be surprised. Hell of a player and one of my favorite WR's...shame he plays for the Vikings. The division just got a whole lot more interesting.

I like the trade though, it brings more excitement to the North. Not that winning it wouldnt be fun if it were easy but im looking forward to how this year plays out between these 3 teams. Hope and fully expect the Packers to get a playoff spot. We have too much talent not too.

I like the trade though, it brings more excitement to the North. Not that winning it wouldnt be fun if it were easy but im looking forward to how this year plays out between these 3 teams. Hope and fully expect the Packers to get a playoff spot. We have too much talent not too.

I like the trade though, it brings more excitement to the North. Not that winning it wouldnt be fun if it were easy but im looking forward to how this year plays out between these 3 teams. Hope and fully expect the Packers to get a playoff spot. We have too much talent not to.

I like the trade though, it brings more excitement to the North. Not that winning it wouldnt be fun if it were easy but im looking forward to how this year plays out between these 3 teams. Hope and fully expect the Packers to get a playoff spot. We have too much talent not to.

Johnny Jolly
Al Harris
Atari Bigby
Ryan Grant
Morgan Burnett
Nick Barnett

^ None of those guys matter, right? You don't think it will really affect you, right?

Johnny Jolly
Al Harris
Atari Bigby
Ryan Grant
Morgan Burnett
Nick Barnett

^ None of those guys matter, right? You don't think it will really affect you, right?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

AH YES!

The Viking fans are talking that talk again.

You were missed.
We had a bye week.

As far as the trade goes.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

AH YES!

The Viking fans are talking that talk again.

You were missed.
We had a bye week.

As far as the trade goes.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
@ vikings fans acting like rice gone hit the ground running this dude will be all types of out of game shape even when he gets the green light to start running it will be a few weeks at least.

Dude is still on crutches that should tell you enough

laugh.gif
@ vikings fans acting like rice gone hit the ground running this dude will be all types of out of game shape even when he gets the green light to start running it will be a few weeks at least.

Dude is still on crutches that should tell you enough

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

We have hands down the best lineup for offense in the league. We are in the top 10 for every skill position. Albeit Favre has slipped a bit, he's still better than almost all others except for the handful of elites.

AD - Best RB overall.
Moss - top 5 still and creates matchup problems for every team.
Percy - Who Reggie Bush wishes he was.
Sidney - top 10 receiver when healthy.
OL - top 3rd of the league.
Shanks - top 10 in the league at TE.

Sydney Rice a top 10 receiver??? No way dude, he had one decent year and Favre was playing out of his mind.

And that OL being in the top 3rd
eek.gif
roll.gif
That same OL that can't give Favre any time in the pocket???

Vikings fans are back to talking trash like adding Moss is going to turn their team around, please.  Favre hasn't been on the same page with his receivers at all this year, add that to him never having played with Moss.... They aren't going to go out there and start putting up numbers like that.  Plus that O-Line is atrocious, dudes are getting their lunches ate on nearly every down.  I am going to go on record and say the Vikings are still going to suck and aren't making the playoffs, one player isn't going to make that big of a difference for them.

We have hands down the best lineup for offense in the league. We are in the top 10 for every skill position. Albeit Favre has slipped a bit, he's still better than almost all others except for the handful of elites.

AD - Best RB overall.

Sydney Rice a top 10 receiver??? No way dude, he had one decent year and Favre was playing out of his mind.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Vikings fans are back to talking trash like adding Moss is going to turn their team around, please.  Favre hasn't been on the same page with his receivers at all this year, add that to him never having played with Moss.... They aren't going to go out there and start putting up numbers like that.  Plus that O-Line is atrocious, dudes are getting their lunches ate on nearly every down.  I am going to go on record and say the Vikings are still going to suck and aren't making the playoffs, one player isn't going to make that big of a difference for them.

It honestly sounds like the non-Viking fans are completely neglecting the effect Moss has on everybody else. Teams won't put 8 in the box to stop Peterson, the other WRs will be lined up against lesser corners/safeties then they have all year, guys like Percy, Berrian, and Shiancoe will be in the roles they were last year which will help with the timing problems, and the O-line won't have to hold people longer because the WRs will be getting open quicker. You guys really think it's gonna take that long for Favre and Moss to get going? I doubt it does.

The only reason I'm not scared of them as a Jet fan is because we've had success against Randy, we're at home, and we're bringing back Pace, Revis, and Holmes this week.
pimp.gif
I would be more worried if this was at Minny on turf.

It honestly sounds like the non-Viking fans are completely neglecting the effect Moss has on everybody else. Teams won't put 8 in the box to stop Peterson, the other WRs will be lined up against lesser corners/safeties then they have all year, guys like Percy, Berrian, and Shiancoe will be in the roles they were last year which will help with the timing problems, and the O-line won't have to hold people longer because the WRs will be getting open quicker. You guys really think it's gonna take that long for Favre and Moss to get going? I doubt it does.

The only reason I'm not scared of them as a Jet fan is because we've had success against Randy, we're at home, and we're bringing back Pace, Revis, and Holmes this week.
pimp.gif
I would be more worried if this was at Minny on turf.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

AD - Best RB overall.

eek.gif
roll.gif

I'd be mad too if my squad had a qb made of terry cloth.

Look who talking about o-line though.

Annnnyway. As a vikes fan, man this is exciting. Thank you Wilf family for showing that MPLS has some cash to throw.

Back
Top Bottom