* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You're crowning dudes a Top 5 receiver after ONE season?

Clowns these days.
it seems as if every team in the NFL has a top 10 WR nowadays, i swear
laugh.gif

and this dude just said Vikes oline is top 3rd of NFL, the same oline that JPz said was worse than the Bears attrocious oline. Vike fans gotta get their *%*% together... and their team
wink.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at Todd #!%%%+$ Collins on Sunday... luckily its only Carolina so imo we still have a slight chance to win. oline needs to get their *%*% together BAD though and defense/Hester HAS to make plays. With a rookie QB in for Carolina though, and a healthy and viciously hungry Julius Peppers looking to make a statement in his old house im not too worried about that though.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You're crowning dudes a Top 5 receiver after ONE season?

Clowns these days.
it seems as if every team in the NFL has a top 10 WR nowadays, i swear
laugh.gif

and this dude just said Vikes oline is top 3rd of NFL, the same oline that JPz said was worse than the Bears attrocious oline. Vike fans gotta get their *%*% together... and their team
wink.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at Todd #!%%%+$ Collins on Sunday... luckily its only Carolina so imo we still have a slight chance to win. oline needs to get their *%*% together BAD though and defense/Hester HAS to make plays. With a rookie QB in for Carolina though, and a healthy and viciously hungry Julius Peppers looking to make a statement in his old house im not too worried about that though.

After the WK2 Dolphins and Packers games for both CHI and MIN, Chicago had the better offensive line statistically.

After WK3 and 4, the Vikings now have the #9th ranked overall, while the Bears are dead last at #32.

Still of the opinion that the Vikings offensive line lives off their reputation, but things changed quickly.

After the WK2 Dolphins and Packers games for both CHI and MIN, Chicago had the better offensive line statistically.

After WK3 and 4, the Vikings now have the #9th ranked overall, while the Bears are dead last at #32.

Still of the opinion that the Vikings offensive line lives off their reputation, but things changed quickly.

So ironic that Brett Favre told Javon Walker back in 2005 to "get in camp! don't worry about he off-the field stuff!"...

So ironic that Brett Favre told Javon Walker back in 2005 to "get in camp! don't worry about he off-the field stuff!"...

I personally believe he is Top 10 too...

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Randy Moss
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Roddy White
7. Sidney Rice
8. Miles Austin
9. Anquan Boldin
10. Marques Colston

I personally believe he is Top 10 too...

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Randy Moss
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Roddy White
7. Sidney Rice
8. Miles Austin
9. Anquan Boldin
10. Marques Colston

1. Andre
2. Fitz
3. CJ
4. B Marsh
wayne
5. Moss
6. Q
7. Roddy
8. Colston
9. Smitty
10. miles
11. Devin Hester
12. Sidney

good call hymen...and im to lazy to change the numbers

1. Andre
2. Fitz
3. CJ
4. B Marsh
wayne
5. Moss
6. Q
7. Roddy
8. Colston
9. Smitty
10. miles
11. Devin Hester
12. Sidney

Originally Posted by youngmoney

1. Andre
2. Fitz
3. CJ
4. B Marsh
wayne
5. Moss
6. Q
7. Roddy
8. Colston
9. Smitty
10. miles
11. Devin Hester

12. Sidney

?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

1. Andre
2. Fitz
3. CJ
4. B Marsh
wayne
5. Moss
6. Q
7. Roddy
8. Colston
9. Smitty
10. miles
11. Devin Hester

12. Sidney

?

Reggie Wayne is a product of Peyton. I seriously don't think Marvin was that great now looking at how well Collie has played.

For me it is...

1. Andre Johnson
2. Randy Moss (Ask Revis)
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Fitz
5. Megatron
6. Sid the kid
7. Reggie Wayne
8. Roddy White
9. Jesus Colston
10. Milk Carton Vincent Jackson

Honorable mentions: Chad Johnson, Greg Jennings, and the real Steve Smith