* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Vikings fans all the sudden in this thread talking trash since they acquired Moss, we will see it quiet up in here again after they get shut down against the Jets.
30t6p3b.gif
Are we arguing about who's team is better? No, not at all.

I stated before that I'm not going to talk trash about the team's all of us cheer for until my team does something worth talking about. That's still going on. What does that have to do with debating the ranking of players though?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

gjdskgjskgjsgwaQWET

Jehlers -

If you want to take Jermichael over Shiancoe, you cannot justify taking Jennings over Rice. Can you?

Heyyyyyyyyyyy now do you see why i friggin posted Shaincoes 4 years at New york? Thats what makes the argument different.
Jennings has a credible past, Rice does not the reason i want Jennings.

SHAINCOE DOES NOT HAVE A PRODUCTIVE PAST WHICH IS WHY I POSTED IT, and neither does Finley. Right now Shaincoe himself has done nothing to be better then Finley.

But all you idiots jumpin to assumptions n what not coming at me like savages completely missin the point as to why i posted Shaincoes stats. Now you know why.

You'd basically be somewhat ****** to pick Shaincoe over Finley

AND im still waiting for YOU to justify how Rice is better then Jennings. Can you guys not handle just saying someone else is right for once. No, your blind homers. You sit there and talk about Rices' one good year when Jennings had a completely identical year in 2008. Soo lets year your rebuttal

gjdskgjskgjsgwaQWET

Jehlers -

If you want to take Jermichael over Shiancoe, you cannot justify taking Jennings over Rice. Can you?

Heyyyyyyyyyyy now do you see why i friggin posted Shaincoes 4 years at New york? Thats what makes the argument different.

SHAINCOE DOES NOT HAVE A PRODUCTIVE PAST WHICH IS WHY I POSTED IT, and neither does Finley. Right now Shaincoe himself has done nothing to be better then Finley.

But all you idiots jumpin to assumptions n what not coming at me like savages completely missin the point as to why i posted Shaincoes stats. Now you know why.

You'd basically be somewhat ****** to pick Shaincoe over Finley

AND im still waiting for YOU to justify how Rice is better then Jennings. Can you guys not handle just saying someone else is right for once. No, your blind homers. You sit there and talk about Rices' one good year when Jennings had a completely identical year in 2008. Soo lets year your rebuttal

Jennings and Rice are different arguments cause one has produced his whole career one has not.

You tried to relate Shaincoe and Finley but it didnt work cause neither of them have a productive career.

Your jsut ******ed to pick Shaincoe over Finley at this point in both their careers.

That is all.

Jennings and Rice are different arguments cause one has produced his whole career one has not.

You tried to relate Shaincoe and Finley but it didnt work cause neither of them have a productive career.

Your jsut ******ed to pick Shaincoe over Finley at this point in both their careers.

That is all.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

SHAINCOE DOES NOT HAVE A PRODUCTIVE PAST WHICH IS WHY I POSTED IT

1. How can you pick Jennings over Rice, reasoning being that "Jennings has history, but Rice will probably be better in the long run", while ALSO Finley over Shiancoe?

Shiancoe = Jennings
Rice = Finley

Yet, you picked Jennings and Finley? How does that work?

2. I already stated to fraij why Sidney Rice is better. Go back and find it a few pages. You yourself even said you think Rice will be better in a year or two... so I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand.

3. What?

Shiancoe doesn't have a history in NY
How many times do I have to explain to you that he wasdrafted into the unfortunate position of being behind Jeremy Shockey,an already established Top 5 TE in the NFL? Of course he is not goingto have good stats during those four years.

There's usually only one receiving TE on every team. Jeremy Shockey was that guy on the Giants. Unlike WR, where there are 4 or so guys that catch passes consistently.

Seriously, is that really difficult for you to comprehend?

SHAINCOE DOES NOT HAVE A PRODUCTIVE PAST WHICH IS WHY I POSTED IT

1. How can you pick Jennings over Rice, reasoning being that "Jennings has history, but Rice will probably be better in the long run", while ALSO Finley over Shiancoe?

Shiancoe = Jennings
Rice = Finley

Yet, you picked Jennings and Finley? How does that work?

2. I already stated to fraij why Sidney Rice is better. Go back and find it a few pages. You yourself even said you think Rice will be better in a year or two... so I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand.

3. What?

How many times do I have to explain to you that he wasdrafted into the unfortunate position of being behind Jeremy Shockey,an already established Top 5 TE in the NFL? Of course he is not goingto have good stats during those four years.

There's usually only one receiving TE on every team. Jeremy Shockey was that guy on the Giants. Unlike WR, where there are 4 or so guys that catch passes consistently.

I can pick Jennings over Rice cause Jennigns has already done what Rice's best was year was. Really Rice only replicated Jennings 2008 year, but Jennings has produced every other year he was in the league too. Something Rice hasnt done.

Finley and Shaincoe both haven't done anything in their careers so you cant make that argument for these 2. Their both on the same level but your just ******ed not to think Finleys not better then Shaincoe.

Stop relating Finley and Shaincoe already to Jennings and Rice. You cant make the comparison.

I can pick Jennings over Rice cause Jennigns has already done what Rice's best was year was. Really Rice only replicated Jennings 2008 year, but Jennings has produced every other year he was in the league too. Something Rice hasnt done.

Finley and Shaincoe both haven't done anything in their careers so you cant make that argument for these 2. Their both on the same level but your just ******ed not to think Finleys not better then Shaincoe.

Stop relating Finley and Shaincoe already to Jennings and Rice. You cant make the comparison.

How is 7TDs in 2008 then 11 TDs in 2009 "not doing anything"?

He's had the most touchdowns for ANY TE or WR since 2008
!

Go look that @$%@ up and get back to me.

!

OK EXACTLY, you cant say the same about Jennings or Rice which is why im saying STOP MAKING THE F'n RELATION.
I completely comprehended what you said.

How many times do i need to say it to get YOU to comprehend you cant make the same arguemtn about Shaincoe and Finley as Jennings and Rice.

OK EXACTLY, you cant say the same about Jennings or Rice which is why im saying STOP MAKING THE F'n RELATION.
I completely comprehended what you said.

How many times do i need to say it to get YOU to comprehend you cant make the same arguemtn about Shaincoe and Finley as Jennings and Rice.

!

You talking about last year? Your an idiot if you didnt watch Finley last year im not looking up numbers to prove what FInley did.

Didnt i already post that Jermichael Finley had 1 less reception then Shaincoe, but had 100 more yards then Shaincoe...while only starting 10 games.
Well, throw out last years argument for Shaincoe.

!

You talking about last year? Your an idiot if you didnt watch Finley last year im not looking up numbers to prove what FInley did.

Didnt i already post that Jermichael Finley had 1 less reception then Shaincoe, but had 100 more yards then Shaincoe...while only starting 10 games.
Well, throw out last years argument for Shaincoe.

(Yeah just throw out the fact that he's had the most TDs of anybody since 2008. Who cares about that, right?)

I'll reiterate this:

!

^ If that's not having a history, I don't know what is.

Why can't we just agree that Finley and Rice will be better in the long run, so we'll both take those. You said that earlier anyway.

I'm sick of arguing. It's noon I just want to watch LaRon Landry light up Rodgers when he tries to run it in the EZ. I'm done with this, or at least done until the games are over.

(Yeah just throw out the fact that he's had the most TDs of anybody since 2008. Who cares about that, right?)

I'll reiterate this:

!

^ If that's not having a history, I don't know what is.

Why can't we just agree that Finley and Rice will be better in the long run, so we'll both take those. You said that earlier anyway.

I'm sick of arguing. It's noon I just want to watch LaRon Landry light up Rodgers when he tries to run it in the EZ. I'm done with this, or at least done until the games are over.

Back
Top Bottom