* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

pimp.gif
Lions, baby.

bears win

packers lost

lions win

dont matter what happen with the vikings (still want them to lose)

this was a great week for bears fans
pimp.gif

bears win

packers lost

lions win

dont matter what happen with the vikings (still want them to lose)

this was a great week for bears fans
pimp.gif

Packers continue to underachieve. at least 20+ points left out there on the field today by the GB offense. TERRIBLE.

Say what you want....but these injuries are starting to take a toll. oh well.

These dudes just need to get it together. straight up.

smh.

Packers continue to underachieve. at least 20+ points left out there on the field today by the GB offense. TERRIBLE.

Say what you want....but these injuries are starting to take a toll. oh well.

These dudes just need to get it together. straight up.

smh.

I'd def give you guys the injury card but marginally. That was/is a boatload
eek.gif
 It affected the game. However, ******** D stepped up with a nice mix of blitzes.
Yall didn't play well at all but without those injuries, I think GB would have pulled it out. Still wouldn't have been a performance to hang your hat on to say the least.

I'd def give you guys the injury card but marginally. That was/is a boatload
eek.gif
 It affected the game. However, ******** D stepped up with a nice mix of blitzes.
Yall didn't play well at all but without those injuries, I think GB would have pulled it out. Still wouldn't have been a performance to hang your hat on to say the least.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Do we get the injury card or no
so every time yall lose its going to be excuses?

The offense gets no excuses, still waiting for them to click and play like they did last year. It will happen.

But are you gonna ignore

Clay Matthews
Nick Barnett
Morgan Burnett
Brandon Chillar
Ryan Pickett
Al Harris
Atari Bigby
Nick Collins playing injured, then re injured it at the end
Jermichael Finley
Ryan Grant

Can you really completely ignore that?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Do we get the injury card or no
so every time yall lose its going to be excuses?

The offense gets no excuses, still waiting for them to click and play like they did last year. It will happen.

But are you gonna ignore

Clay Matthews
Nick Barnett
Morgan Burnett
Brandon Chillar
Ryan Pickett
Al Harris
Atari Bigby
Nick Collins playing injured, then re injured it at the end
Jermichael Finley
Ryan Grant

Can you really completely ignore that?

Not talking trash or anything, Packer fans can use the injury card as much as they want, but its not gonna get you anything... Injuries are part of an NFL season. You don't get to take away a loss with an excuse...

Not talking trash or anything, Packer fans can use the injury card as much as they want, but its not gonna get you anything... Injuries are part of an NFL season. You don't get to take away a loss with an excuse...

^ You're right in no way do i think we should have lost anyway and like i said are offense gets no excuses even with Finley out.
But do i think we would have won even if only Clay played the whole game? Yes.

Injuries can become over whelming though.

Either way we should have won, but we didnt.

The Vikings had injuries last year too, and they still found ways to win. So should we, as long as Rodgers is in there.

^ You're right in no way do i think we should have lost anyway and like i said are offense gets no excuses even with Finley out.
But do i think we would have won even if only Clay played the whole game? Yes.

Injuries can become over whelming though.

Either way we should have won, but we didnt.

The Vikings had injuries last year too, and they still found ways to win. So should we, as long as Rodgers is in there.

The Vikings had injuries last year too, and they still found ways to win. So should we. As long as Rodgers is in there, we'll find ways to lose....

The Vikings had injuries last year too, and they still found ways to win. So should we. As long as Rodgers is in there, we'll find ways to lose....

Back
Top Bottom