* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

We were talking about Jennings career in relation to Rices.
You then brought up Finleys career saying he only had one good year, and then i showed that Shaincoe only had 2 good years. He had 4 years of zero production.

I showed that because i was proving you couldnt relate the two cause Jennings has produced his whole career.

WAS THE MAIN POINT OF MY ARGUMENT FOR JENNINGS NOT HIS WHOLE CAREER OF PRODUCTION?

And im still waiting on the response for how rice is better when Jennings had an identical season to him in 2008.

Salty %%@+#.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

leave it to packer fans to bring out Vishante's Giants stats. haha I'm done. GB has the best receiving corp in the world.

Hey i was only talking about Rice and Jennings until JPZx over here brought up Shaincoe's career in relation to Finleys...soooo

leave it to packer fans to bring out Vishante's Giants stats. haha I'm done. GB has the best receiving corp in the world.

Hey i was only talking about Rice and Jennings until JPZx over here brought up Shaincoe's career in relation to Finleys...soooo

So just for giggles is Jennings better than Moss? How about Driver?
id def take jermichael over moss

jokes...
laugh.gif
easy everyone

and where have the bear fans been at? worried about Mr. collins starting this weekend?

jokes...
laugh.gif
easy everyone

and where have the bear fans been at? worried about Mr. collins starting this weekend?

I really hope no one actually thinks Shiancoe is better than Finley?  
eek.gif

Ask Favre who he'd rather have.  Ask every starting qb, back up qb, 3rd string qb, practice squad qb, coach, gm, etc who they'd rather have.  99% of them will say Finley and that 1 percent will only say Shiancoe because they would be of relation somehow, like a 3rd cousin. 

roll.gif

eek.gif

Ask Favre who he'd rather have.  Ask every starting qb, back up qb, 3rd string qb, practice squad qb, coach, gm, etc who they'd rather have.  99% of them will say Finley and that 1 percent will only say Shiancoe because they would be of relation somehow, like a 3rd cousin. 

roll.gif

nah we just sitting back watching you lil girls have yall lil cat fight

i still think we can win this week or tomorrow how ever you want to say it

vet > rookie and i believe that it will come down to that

nah we just sitting back watching you lil girls have yall lil cat fight

i still think we can win this week or tomorrow how ever you want to say it

vet > rookie and i believe that it will come down to that

Originally Posted by youngmoney

jokes...
laugh.gif
easy everyone

Sitting on top of the division

Originally Posted by youngmoney

jokes...
laugh.gif
easy everyone

Sitting on top of the division

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

eek.gif

roll.gif
As if that is an argument. 

Atleast bring up as many stats as emoticons next time you try to argue an opinion.

How many wins did Finley get last year against the vikes?

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

eek.gif

roll.gif
As if that is an argument. 

Atleast bring up as many stats as emoticons next time you try to argue an opinion.

How many wins did Finley get last year against the vikes?

I just want to know what Finley has done in the NFL yet. Seriously. What has he done?

I just want to know what Finley has done in the NFL yet. Seriously. What has he done?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cmon JPZ you know better than this... Cant yall use your eye balls sometimes???

Finley in likely the 3 biggest spotlight games hes played in:

MNF vs MINNESOTA 2009
6 Catches 128 yds 1 TD

WC game vs CARDS 2009
6 Catches 159 yds

MNF game vs BEARS 2 weeks ago
9 Catches 115 yds

I know you've all seen all 3 of these games... Primetime games, highest rated MNF game in history against your own team, and he tore yall up.

In case you forgot go peep the mans catches in the WC game vs the Cards... He was absolutely DOMINANT vs that team.  He wasnt just sliding in behind linebackers off PA, no, he was abusing defenders going over their heads down field using his size to body DB's and outrun LBs.

He literally

For once I beg of you to just put aside your Vikings goggles and check this dudes abilities.

Im not one to gasssss up Packers players every other day, I talked up Rodgers last year and this year most of you dudes were professing your love for him before the year started.

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Arizona+Cardinals+Wild+oX0zJcJEtxBl.jpg

Pittsburgh_Steelers_Defeat_f706.JPG

6'5'' with BOUNCE.

Cmon sons.  I wont sit here and say hes better than Gates and Clark and all that but if you really cant see this mans current abilities and his potential to feast in the NFL then you're fallin out of your chairs ridiculous. Because outside of those 2 guys there is not another TE that I would rather have over Finley going forward.

What more do you want him to "do"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cmon JPZ you know better than this... Cant yall use your eye balls sometimes???

Finley in likely the 3 biggest spotlight games hes played in:

MNF vs MINNESOTA 2009
6 Catches 128 yds 1 TD

WC game vs CARDS 2009
6 Catches 159 yds

MNF game vs BEARS 2 weeks ago
9 Catches 115 yds

I know you've all seen all 3 of these games... Primetime games, highest rated MNF game in history against your own team, and he tore yall up.

In case you forgot go peep the mans catches in the WC game vs the Cards... He was absolutely DOMINANT vs that team.  He wasnt just sliding in behind linebackers off PA, no, he was abusing defenders going over their heads down field using his size to body DB's and outrun LBs.

He literally

For once I beg of you to just put aside your Vikings goggles and check this dudes abilities.

Im not one to gasssss up Packers players every other day, I talked up Rodgers last year and this year most of you dudes were professing your love for him before the year started.

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Arizona+Cardinals+Wild+oX0zJcJEtxBl.jpg

Pittsburgh_Steelers_Defeat_f706.JPG

6'5'' with BOUNCE.

Cmon sons.  I wont sit here and say hes better than Gates and Clark and all that but if you really cant see this mans current abilities and his potential to feast in the NFL then you're fallin out of your chairs ridiculous. Because outside of those 2 guys there is not another TE that I would rather have over Finley going forward.

What more do you want him to "do"?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom