* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ Turning on him 
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac_r.gif
e1d3626b180e8df257fcebb049cbbad57db5ad6f_r.gif

laugh.gif

ill never...he needs to start showing me something tho

i guess he suffered a concussion? if he doesnt play we are screwed

if he really did suffer one To be safe they should sit him a week or 2 he is you guys future don't want him to go out the next week and get another one

Should follow the lines of what the bears did this week cutler could have went but they sided on the safe side and after some of the hits Collins got I'm more then happy they did

if he really did suffer one To be safe they should sit him a week or 2 he is you guys future don't want him to go out the next week and get another one

Should follow the lines of what the bears did this week cutler could have went but they sided on the safe side and after some of the hits Collins got I'm more then happy they did

If Rodgers did suffer a concussion... yikes. They gotta play Miami at home, who is their backup now? Matt Flynn still? Him going up against that Dolphins defense of Wake, Dansby, etc. could be bloody. 

If Rodgers did suffer a concussion... yikes. They gotta play Miami at home, who is their backup now? Matt Flynn still? Him going up against that Dolphins defense of Wake, Dansby, etc. could be bloody. 

I didn't know that was there next game yikes is right that's going to be bad or really bad

You play him take your chance of him getting another one but that still doesn't mean you win the game or you sit him and take the L

I didn't know that was there next game yikes is right that's going to be bad or really bad

You play him take your chance of him getting another one but that still doesn't mean you win the game or you sit him and take the L

I honestly feel like the dudes on the ESPN commercials... "Is it Monday Night yet????"

If Moss goes off against Revis in this game it'll be epic
pimp.gif

I honestly feel like the dudes on the ESPN commercials... "Is it Monday Night yet????"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
Moss first play. 

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
Moss first play. 

I think all Vikings fans here are looking forward to see where Favre's psyche is right now. I think the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting....

Back
Top Bottom