* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

I think all Vikings fans here are looking forward to see where Favre's psyche is right now. I think the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting....

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I'm confused, will Rodgers be forced to sit out the next game?

Probably. We're not entirely sure if Jay is gonna play next week yet. I'm 99% sure Rodgers misses at least one game.

I'm confused, will Rodgers be forced to sit out the next game?

Probably. We're not entirely sure if Jay is gonna play next week yet. I'm 99% sure Rodgers misses at least one game.

I think the main factor tonight, is that Favre has had a chance to play catch up(as far as practicing goes)

Regardless of Moss's performance, I think Favre will look good tonight. (If the O line gets their act together)

I think the main factor tonight, is that Favre has had a chance to play catch up(as far as practicing goes)

Regardless of Moss's performance, I think Favre will look good tonight. (If the O line gets their act together)

[table][tr][td]NFC NORTH[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]T[/td][td]PCT[/td][td]HOME[/td][td]ROAD[/td][td]DIV[/td][td]CONF[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PA[/td][td]DIFF[/td][td]STRK[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].800[/td][td]2-0-0[/td][td]2-1-0[/td][td]2-0-0[/td][td]4-1-0[/td][td]92[/td][td]74[/td][td]+18[/td][td]Won 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Green Bay[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td].600[/td][td]2-0-0[/td][td]1-2-0[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]2-2-0[/td][td]119[/td][td]89[/td][td]+30[/td][td]Lost 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minnesota[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td].333[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]0-1-0[/td][td]1-0-0[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]43[/td][td]38[/td][td]+5[/td][td]Won 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Detroit[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td].200[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]0-3-0[/td][td]0-3-0[/td][td]1-4-0[/td][td]126[/td][td]112[/td][td]+14[/td][td]Won 1[/td][/tr][/table]
Detroit's point differential is just weird to me. 1-4 vs +14.

[table][tr][td]NFC NORTH[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]T[/td][td]PCT[/td][td]HOME[/td][td]ROAD[/td][td]DIV[/td][td]CONF[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PA[/td][td]DIFF[/td][td]STRK[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td].800[/td][td]2-0-0[/td][td]2-1-0[/td][td]2-0-0[/td][td]4-1-0[/td][td]92[/td][td]74[/td][td]+18[/td][td]Won 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Green Bay[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td].600[/td][td]2-0-0[/td][td]1-2-0[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]2-2-0[/td][td]119[/td][td]89[/td][td]+30[/td][td]Lost 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minnesota[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td].333[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]0-1-0[/td][td]1-0-0[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]43[/td][td]38[/td][td]+5[/td][td]Won 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Detroit[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td].200[/td][td]1-1-0[/td][td]0-3-0[/td][td]0-3-0[/td][td]1-4-0[/td][td]126[/td][td]112[/td][td]+14[/td][td]Won 1[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

That's what happens when you a blow a team out and lose close games, try to follow me.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

That's what happens when you a blow a team out and lose close games, try to follow me.

30t6p3b.gif
It's because we should be 3-1 or at least 2-2 right now

"I need you guys to carry me tonight. I'm going to give it my all, but I'm just not sure what's going to happen." - Emotional Favre to his team.

I'm telling you....this dude's psyche will be the X-factor for this Vikings team from here on out....

"I need you guys to carry me tonight. I'm going to give it my all, but I'm just not sure what's going to happen." - Emotional Favre to his team.

I'm telling you....this dude's psyche will be the X-factor for this Vikings team from here on out....

Originally Posted by youngmoney

The Vikings had injuries last year too, and they still found ways to win. So should we. As long as Rodgers is in there, we'll find ways to lose....

As a neutral football fan, Aaron is NOT the problem. The problem is your garbage %$! defense. You can't continue to get up by 20 only to give the lead back.

That happened in the Eagles game. That happened in the Lions game. Happened again in the ******** game...only this time you guys could not get the win.

The Vikings had injuries last year too, and they still found ways to win. So should we. As long as Rodgers is in there, we'll find ways to lose....

As a neutral football fan, Aaron is NOT the problem. The problem is your garbage %$! defense. You can't continue to get up by 20 only to give the lead back.

That happened in the Eagles game. That happened in the Lions game. Happened again in the ******** game...only this time you guys could not get the win.

garbage defense? giving up 20, 7, 17, 26, and 13 doesn't constitute as a garbage defense.

Our offense is the problem. We're amassing plenty of yards, but not getting points on the board. The O seems to go on cruise control a lot instead of capitalizing on the opportunities the defense gives them.

This offense is SUPPOSED to drop 30+ a game. They've only put up 30+ ONCE this season.

garbage defense? giving up 20, 7, 17, 26, and 13 doesn't constitute as a garbage defense.

Our offense is the problem. We're amassing plenty of yards, but not getting points on the board. The O seems to go on cruise control a lot instead of capitalizing on the opportunities the defense gives them.

This offense is SUPPOSED to drop 30+ a game. They've only put up 30+ ONCE this season.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Why do people post when they have no idea what they are talking about?

It's our offense that's our problem because we have no running game.  Get a clue before looking like a moron. 
Our running backs are averaging 57 yards(minus jackson's big run) the last 3 games.  When you're not running the ball well play action suffers and the defense can scheme for your passing game. We had 122 rushing yards against the eagles and well we only had 65yds rushing yards against the Bills but you don't need to have a rushing game to clobber them.
laugh.gif

Why do people post when they have no idea what they are talking about?

It's our offense that's our problem because we have no running game.  Get a clue before looking like a moron. 
Our running backs are averaging 57 yards(minus jackson's big run) the last 3 games.  When you're not running the ball well play action suffers and the defense can scheme for your passing game. We had 122 rushing yards against the eagles and well we only had 65yds rushing yards against the Bills but you don't need to have a rushing game to clobber them.
laugh.gif

P.S. Buddy
In the Lions game we were up 21-14 at halftime, the offense didn't score in the 2nd half, CWood has a pick six, and the defense held them to 4 fgs. 
In the Skins game we were up 10-3 at halftime, the offense didn't score in the 2nd half.

Definitely the defense's fault!!!
indifferent.gif

P.S. Buddy
In the Lions game we were up 21-14 at halftime, the offense didn't score in the 2nd half, CWood has a pick six, and the defense held them to 4 fgs. 
In the Skins game we were up 10-3 at halftime, the offense didn't score in the 2nd half.

Definitely the defense's fault!!!
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom