* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Quarterback out of a no-name college given the reigns near the end of a crock of $%*+ season?

I've seen this before.

It doesn't matter. Despite the fact that it was Childress who drafted him, he's still on their roster and they have to deal with that.

This season is lost and the benefits and potential of giving Webb some PT outweighs anything you can gain from having Ramsey in there. You're not auditioning Webb to start next year, you're just getting him some experience. What better time to learn than when the season is lost?

He's the type of guy that will utilize his athleticism to counter his lack of experience. Something that Jackson was hesitant to do. It's a perfect starting point for his development.

It doesn't matter. Despite the fact that it was Childress who drafted him, he's still on their roster and they have to deal with that.

This season is lost and the benefits and potential of giving Webb some PT outweighs anything you can gain from having Ramsey in there. You're not auditioning Webb to start next year, you're just getting him some experience. What better time to learn than when the season is lost?

He's the type of guy that will utilize his athleticism to counter his lack of experience. Something that Jackson was hesitant to do. It's a perfect starting point for his development.

Matt Flynn will lead us to victory.  Guaranteed. 
Pats are due for a loss, Packers in a must-win, and Flynn practicing all week with the first team offense = packers win.

Pats are due for a loss, Packers in a must-win, and Flynn practicing all week with the first team offense = packers win.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Quoted for later hilarity.

You guys think Favre is coming back for another year? I wanna say yes because he has too much pride to end on a sour note but it looks like injuries are finally catching up to him.

You guys think Favre is coming back for another year? I wanna say yes because he has too much pride to end on a sour note but it looks like injuries are finally catching up to him.

^ Who knows, you really cant speculate on anything Favre ever does... I doubt hell be playing anymore this year with that Create-a-player Team Colored arm though.

^ Who knows, you really cant speculate on anything Favre ever does... I doubt hell be playing anymore this year with that Create-a-player Team Colored arm though.

I agree, let Webb play. We have nothing to lose, and I will disagree. I think Webb's next starts will determine where he falls next season. Tarvaris is done, DONE. I see Webb as #2 next year because he can't do any worse than #4 or #7 this year. *shrugs*

I agree, let Webb play. We have nothing to lose, and I will disagree. I think Webb's next starts will determine where he falls next season. Tarvaris is done, DONE. I see Webb as #2 next year because he can't do any worse than #4 or #7 this year. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Favre knows he should retire, but he just can't. It isn't in him. He's hoping a lockout will make the decision for him.

Favre knows he should retire, but he just can't. It isn't in him. He's hoping a lockout will make the decision for him.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I don't think there's anyway Favre comes back next year.

I'd say it's unlikely, but I definitely won't believe it until the season starts without #4 in the vicinity.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I don't think there's anyway Favre comes back next year.

I'd say it's unlikely, but I definitely won't believe it until the season starts without #4 in the vicinity.

Either way, we either need to draft a QB or go after Kolb this offseason. We are not wasting our whole season on his arm again.

Either way, we either need to draft a QB or go after Kolb this offseason. We are not wasting our whole season on his arm again.

Back
Top Bottom