* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by hymen man

I don't think there's anyway Favre comes back next year.

I'd say it's unlikely, but I definitely won't believe it until the season starts without #4 in the vicinity.
You right, when it actually happens I'll believe it

Originally Posted by hymen man

I don't think there's anyway Favre comes back next year.

I'd say it's unlikely, but I definitely won't believe it until the season starts without #4 in the vicinity.
You right, when it actually happens I'll believe it

I'd be damned if Favre came back cause this ninja is just too god damn annoying.

Truthfully, would you guys want him back? I have no idea how you guys would want to put up with his +*%* for another year.

I'd be damned if Favre came back cause this ninja is just too god damn annoying.

Truthfully, would you guys want him back? I have no idea how you guys would want to put up with his +*%* for another year.

Originally Posted by havez12

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Matt Flynn will lead us to victory.  Guaranteed. 
Pats are due for a loss, Packers in a must-win, and Flynn practicing all week with the first team offense = packers win.

Quoted for later hilarity.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I am not counting anything out until the Bears game is over in Lambeau 
laugh.gif

Even if somehow we do make it, we're too beat up to do anything in the playoffs. Gotta be patient until next year...I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

It was depressing re-watching that Jermichael Finley highlight reel on the first page 
tired.gif
. I'm gonna go play Madden.

I am not counting anything out until the Bears game is over in Lambeau 
laugh.gif

Even if somehow we do make it, we're too beat up to do anything in the playoffs. Gotta be patient until next year...I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

It was depressing re-watching that Jermichael Finley highlight reel on the first page 
tired.gif
. I'm gonna go play Madden.

Lions need to get a couple more wins, no way this team can afford to have a top 2 pick for the 3rd straight year
30t6p3b.gif
At least the games are winnable going up against Tampa, Minnesota, and Miami.

Lions need to get a couple more wins, no way this team can afford to have a top 2 pick for the 3rd straight year
30t6p3b.gif
At least the games are winnable going up against Tampa, Minnesota, and Miami.

No way man. The Lions are sitting pretty. They're gonna be so much better next year and if you can get away with another top 3 pick, that only works to Detroit's favor.

No way man. The Lions are sitting pretty. They're gonna be so much better next year and if you can get away with another top 3 pick, that only works to Detroit's favor.

The thing is there aren't any top 3 worthy players the Lions need, plus those contracts are huge, that limits what they can do in the free agent market.  I would be happy with anything outside the top 5, their first pick should be a LB or corner.  I know the 2 top corners seem to be Peterson at LSU and Amakamura at Nebraska but does anyone know any of the top LB coming out in the draft, haven't really looked at the players yet this year coming out.

The thing is there aren't any top 3 worthy players the Lions need, plus those contracts are huge, that limits what they can do in the free agent market.  I would be happy with anything outside the top 5, their first pick should be a LB or corner.  I know the 2 top corners seem to be Peterson at LSU and Amakamura at Nebraska but does anyone know any of the top LB coming out in the draft, haven't really looked at the players yet this year coming out.

On SC they said if the Packers lose to the Pats and the Bears beat the Vikings we're eliminated from any chances of making the playoffs?

What if the bears then lose to the Jets and we beat the Giants, then beat the Bears at Lambeau, i thought we had the tiebreaker

On SC they said if the Packers lose to the Pats and the Bears beat the Vikings we're eliminated from any chances of making the playoffs?

What if the bears then lose to the Jets and we beat the Giants, then beat the Bears at Lambeau, i thought we had the tiebreaker

Back
Top Bottom