* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

Haha

Jehlers I think that's just the NFC north

I think if we lose against the pats we need Philly to beat nyg...than we win out...also we need Tampa to lose aswell and they do hold the tiebreaker against us...

Haha

Jehlers I think that's just the NFC north

I think if we lose against the pats we need Philly to beat nyg...than we win out...also we need Tampa to lose aswell and they do hold the tiebreaker against us...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

On SC they said if the Packers lose to the Pats and the Bears beat the Vikings we're eliminated from any chances of making the playoffs?

What if the bears then lose to the Jets and we beat the Giants, then beat the Bears at Lambeau, i thought we had the tiebreaker5-1

Negatory. If we lost to the Pack, head to head wouldn't cut it. The next tiebreaker is best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division. Assuming we'd win against the Vikings and lose to the Packers, our division record would be 5-1 while the Pack would be 4-2.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

On SC they said if the Packers lose to the Pats and the Bears beat the Vikings we're eliminated from any chances of making the playoffs?

What if the bears then lose to the Jets and we beat the Giants, then beat the Bears at Lambeau, i thought we had the tiebreaker5-1

Negatory. If we lost to the Pack, head to head wouldn't cut it. The next tiebreaker is best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division. Assuming we'd win against the Vikings and lose to the Packers, our division record would be 5-1 while the Pack would be 4-2.

Originally Posted by hymen man

If the Packers miss the playoffs i'll be all smiles. I hate them more than the Bears.

Nah man. You got it flipped. I don't mind the Packers compared to the Bears. The Packer fans are pretty chill and cool. Bears fans hang on to 85 and are so annoying and cocky.

If the Packers miss the playoffs i'll be all smiles. I hate them more than the Bears.

Nah man. You got it flipped. I don't mind the Packers compared to the Bears. The Packer fans are pretty chill and cool. Bears fans hang on to 85 and are so annoying and cocky.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

naw bruh packers fans take the title aside from my dude Bjald
mad.gif
tired.gif

naw bruh packers fans take the title aside from my dude Bjald
mad.gif
tired.gif

Whatever you say...

Whatever you say...

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No way man. The Lions are sitting pretty. They're gonna be so much better next year and if you can get away with another top 3 pick, that only works to Detroit's favor.

The thing is there aren't any top 3 worthy players the Lions need, plus those contracts are huge, that limits what they can do in the free agent market.  I would be happy with anything outside the top 5, their first pick should be a LB or corner.  I know the 2 top corners seem to be Peterson at LSU and Amakamura at Nebraska but does anyone know any of the top LB coming out in the draft, haven't really looked at the players yet this year coming out.

Agreed top picks = $$$
sick.gif

Good players for less FTW. Lions need a Patroits state of mind.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No way man. The Lions are sitting pretty. They're gonna be so much better next year and if you can get away with another top 3 pick, that only works to Detroit's favor.

The thing is there aren't any top 3 worthy players the Lions need, plus those contracts are huge, that limits what they can do in the free agent market.  I would be happy with anything outside the top 5, their first pick should be a LB or corner.  I know the 2 top corners seem to be Peterson at LSU and Amakamura at Nebraska but does anyone know any of the top LB coming out in the draft, haven't really looked at the players yet this year coming out.

Agreed top picks = $$$
sick.gif

Good players for less FTW. Lions need a Patroits state of mind.

You haven't met many Packer fans.

And i dont hang on to '85. I'm all about the now.

You haven't met many Packer fans.

And i dont hang on to '85. I'm all about the now.

Packers can definitely beat the Giants and Bears to get into the playoffs. No way im counting anything out right now.

Seriously though, you wanna know why the Packers could be the best team in the league right now?

Because all they friggin do is play to their opponents level. There is no team we cant beat.

Play the ********, play like !#%$.
Play the Lions, play like !#%$.
Play the Dolphins, play like !#%$
Play the Falcons, dam near beat them
Play the Pats with Flynn, dam near beat them.
Christ, we play the Jets, and then our Defense turns into the Jets defense.
Play the Bears play like !#%$.

I dont get it.

Packers can definitely beat the Giants and Bears to get into the playoffs. No way im counting anything out right now.

Seriously though, you wanna know why the Packers could be the best team in the league right now?

Because all they friggin do is play to their opponents level. There is no team we cant beat.

Play the ********, play like !#%$.
Play the Lions, play like !#%$.
Play the Dolphins, play like !#%$
Play the Falcons, dam near beat them
Play the Pats with Flynn, dam near beat them.
Christ, we play the Jets, and then our Defense turns into the Jets defense.
Play the Bears play like !#%$.

I dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom