2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Why would they get the benefit of the doubt?

roll.gif
why would dez? kid is a  freaking head case and after listening to him being interviewed, he cant formulate a sentence in proper english ...

as  type this, LT just said "these guys are about to ... ... ... ADVENTURE ... ... ... (pause to look at camera to see if they were still rolling and caught it) on a great trip" ...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Some team asked Dez if his mother was a prostitute...
smh.gif

The nerve of some of these !!%+@!! NFL $%*%$+...

That can't be true.
eek.gif

smh.gif

I really hope Dez beasts this year, his name has been dragged through the mud the last couple of weeks.

tired.gif
thats sad man every issue (except the NCAA thing) i have heard has nothing to do with him its all about his mom his upbringing and such that should make these teams want him more dude went threw all that and became a pro football player and they want to knock him for it smh at the NFL if this is true....

PROVE THEM WRONG DEZ!!!

Dude on ESPN just said 4 QB's in the first round???? 

Reeeeeeeeaching already if that happens.  Teams panic too damn much. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

E Berry to the Skins at 4? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

They HAVE to go for one of those O tackles don't they?  Or they figure they can get one later on and take a special type player at 4 I suppose

Originally Posted by Durden7

The team?

So its not possible that they asked the question in a better way, and all Bryant heard was "Is your mom a prostitute?" because he was mad that the question was even being asked?  That doesnt seem like its possible?

Also, everything you hear from a player you take as truth?
I never said it wasn't possible...I just wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt. Like I said before, too many of these NFL coaches/officials heads are gassed into thinking they breathe a different air than everyone else...I wasn't surprised at all reading that quote, that would qualify as something a few of these dudes would do.

Wonder who that team was.

It wasn't just that question, BTW...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dude on ESPN just said 4 QB's in the first round???? 

Reeeeeeeeaching already if that happens.  Teams panic too damn much. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*warms up*

I actually see 7 QB's going in the 1st round.....Bradford, McCoy, Tebow, Clausen, Crompton, Clark, and Xavier Lee.

Back
Top Bottom