2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

this guy warrior is getting me upset, and this is my first time watching him.

You know something's wrong when dude insists that he's not just trying to survive but win the fight.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

!#$%+ is a Bum

one trick pony who can only throw left hooks...
grin.gif

Word! And Teddy Atlas wasnt givin dude a chance in hell before the fight. But them again, Teddy is always wrong

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Curtis is nothing but hype. Him and his boy Jaidon Codrington.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still remember him from the Contender.  I rooted hard for that guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

good fight, impressive performance brinkley. Stevens was embarrasing, needs to find a new line of work or lay off the juice and drop down like 3 weight classes.

Curtis got his tail handed to him. BTW! This is gonna be tough to top for fight of the year. Dope fight

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Curtis is nothing but hype. Him and his boy Jaidon Codrington.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still remember him from the Contender.  I rooted hard for that guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Contender made him look real nice during the season.    I remember Dame Dash was with him during the final.
laugh.gif

But really though Jaidon had skills. IMO, he never recovered from that Allan Green KO.

But really though Jaidon had skills. IMO, he never recovered from that Allan Green KO.
Actually, he recovered quite nicely after the Green KO...dude hasn't been right since the Bika fight. He both gave and received much punishment in that fight.

!#$%+ is a Bum

one trick pony who can only throw left hooks...

Jeff Lacy fought tonight?
laugh.gif

Brinkley really impressed me tonight and i've never been a fan. Dude ain't beatin' Bute, though...

He recovered because he beat bottom tier fighters and landed on "The Contender" ?

Jaidon was a "blue-chipper" coming into the pro ranks. After that Allan Green fight, he lost that "mystique". That Bika fight was literally THE END for his career (he only fought once after).

Anyone keeping up w/Lara, he KOed Grady Brewer in the 10th last night. One step closer to a title shot for the kid.

Back
Top Bottom