2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bigmike23 wrote:

i think someone said post this when tickets went on sale so here you go

LAS VEGAS, (February 26, 2010) - The countdown is on and the hottest night in boxing is about to get hotter as tickets for the much-anticipated mega-fight between Boxing Superstar FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER and current WBA Welterweight World Champion SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY are set to go on sale Tuesday, March 2 at 10 a.m. PT. Tickets are priced at $1,250, $1,000, $600, $300 and $150 (not including applicable service charges) and will be limited to 10 per person and ticket sales at $150 are limited to two (2) per person with a total ticket limit of 10 per person. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. Tickets also are available for purchase at www.mgmgrand.com or www.ticketmaster.com.

Good lookin out Bigmike23
pimp.gif
  Gonna do my best to copp tix for this fight cuz I will be in Vegas that weekend. Hopefully I am able to copp 2 at $150

This +*$% is getting me hyped. Not to take away anything from this fight, but I can't wait to kick back and watch a title fight on a Saturday night.

Doing the $*!!$+@ cucaracha in the living room and %%*$
laugh.gif

I hope this fool don't dance around for the next round and a half...

asdhfasdf My son hit the B Boy stance in the middle of the ring like "$%*+# Im here, I aint movin stop !#*$%$ runnin" LMAOOOO

edit

Im sooo mad I ddint DVR this #*#+...

is there a re run of this scheduled...

This is a Brutal Fight
pimp.gif

Escalante was real wavy in that round, i thought he was gonna drop

On Saturday Mike Jones vs Henry Brusles i really like Jones tough philly kid with punching power i think he's going to be a problem for some welterweights. Watch him tomorrow at 10 pm  Fox Sports.

If a majority of boxing matches had the emotion and action of that main event, boxing would be the most popular $%*# on the planet. I'm so glad I saw that fight.

He quit on the stool didn't wanna answer the bell. They were thinking about putting him in the 140 lb tourney too.

Originally Posted by Proshares

He quit on the stool didn't wanna answer the bell. They were thinking about putting him in the 140 lb tourney too.
If so, then
laugh.gif
 at him.  I've NEVER liked Kendall Holt, always thought dude was a mental ****** in the ring.  When people were suggesting him for the 140 tourney i was just laughing, because he can't handle any type of physical fight.

Back
Top Bottom